Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 8. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The project has a very good adviser, which, I think, will not allow the crypto currency to disappear from the wallet without a trace
The platform has its own commission, 5% of the profit. Due to these interests, the value of the crypto currency will be formed
Who are we talking about? I have not seen the information on the website or in yellow paper. Nobody mentions strong advisers anywhere, maybe there are reasons for this, do you think?
Activity: 308
The project has a very good adviser, which, I think, will not allow the crypto currency to disappear from the wallet without a trace
The platform has its own commission, 5% of the profit. Due to these interests, the value of the crypto currency will be formed
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
After much thought, I realized that this project will not be able to get to the top. He will not have enough development potential and to attract investors
I think that you are wrong. The project on the contrary has potential, and it is quite powerful. The service will be very convenient for investors, easy to use and automated!
There is no potential in this project because using third-party wallets to organize financial turnover is a bad idea for developers. In this case there will be a large outflow of funds from the currency
Internal crypto currency will exist at the time of the organization of financial turnover. Due to the fact that it became possible to use external crypto-currency wallets - the popularity among investors will increase, as this system will be more secure for their funds!
In that case, how will the platform exist? The price of crypto currency will increase from the number of system users. Once all transactions are interrupted - the crypto currency will disappear completely
After much thought, I realized that this project will not be able to get to the top. He will not have enough development potential and to attract investors
I think that you are wrong. The project on the contrary has potential, and it is quite powerful. The service will be very convenient for investors, easy to use and automated!
There is no potential in this project because using third-party wallets to organize financial turnover is a bad idea for developers. In this case there will be a large outflow of funds from the currency
Internal crypto currency will exist at the time of the organization of financial turnover. Due to the fact that it became possible to use external crypto-currency wallets - the popularity among investors will increase, as this system will be more secure for their funds!
The external crypto-currency purse does not provide an opportunity to protect investments. I am sure that as soon as the investments leave the wallet, in any form, they can not guarantee the investor that they will return at least in full
I agree with you! There is no new idea in this project, just the blanks that each project uses, which is similar in structure to this project...
Activity: 238
Did you hear that the project went bankrupt?
And all the invested money will not be returned to users.
Why do you think so? Are there proofs? Huh
I do not really believe your words.
I'm telling you exactly. I read about this on the Internet on the website of another project.
Save your money while you can.
This is the usual competition. You're too naive.
You should not believe everything that is written on the Internet. Wink
Activity: 168
I'm telling you exactly. I read about this on the Internet on the website of another project.
Save your money while you can.
Activity: 238
Activity: 168
Activity: 196
Hello. Is it possible to earn a small amount of money here?
Hey. It depends on your desire and how well you think.
There are a lot of people here who have significantly increased their savings.
Does it work in any country?
And then maybe I'm just wasting everything?
Of course, in any country. It's the Internet, bro.
There are no territorial restrictions.
You reassured me. I'm not very good at all of these technologies.
I'm just starting to learn it. Roll Eyes
Nothing wrong. All once started from scratch.
I'm sure you'll quickly learn everything. Wink
I hope so. If I do not understand something, can I ask you for help?
Of course. I'm happy to answer you.
Or other forum users will respond. Smiley
Activity: 364
I hope so. If I do not understand something, can I ask you for help?
Pages:
Jump to: