Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 10. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Does this ICO have an advisor? Can anyone find out who he is?

Of course, this project has an adviser like any other ICO, as far as I know the adviser of this is John McAfee.
As far as I know it is so
Wow, if it really is, then it's very cool! I hope that the project will be successful...
Activity: 168

Of course, this project has an adviser like any other ICO, as far as I know the adviser of this is John McAfee.
As far as I know it is so
Activity: 210
Activity: 238
Hmm...
Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.
I just wonder how exactly that amount will be formed, which will go as an investment.
How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.   Huh
This is very interesting question by the way!
I did not even think about it before.
Dude, right? Are you serious?
Surely the program will be setting for the border of the maximum percentage of the amount spent, or something like that.
Do you think that none of the developers will come up with this? LOL
If this is so, then it's great.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Hmm...
Very interesting. And how exactly will the program calculate the percentage of microinvestments?
Well, I suppose a certain amount will simply be rounded and the difference will be deducted from this. something like this. You can read more on the website.
I just wonder how exactly that amount will be formed, which will go as an investment.
How it will be registered. Perhaps this amount will turn out to be too big.   Huh
Dude, right? Are you serious?
Surely the program will be setting for the border of the maximum percentage of the amount spent, or something like that.
Do you think that none of the developers will come up with this? LOL
Hmm...
Hmm...
Hmm...
Hmm...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally

Unfortunately, I read it a long time and did not save the link, but now on the Internet there is not much that can be found under such a flow of information
Merit: 0
Your project seen to be promising. But I couldn't find any information about the team, not even on the project website or whitepaper. Do you have it? I want to know more about your project. Your project has any bounty campaign? I want to join it!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally

Pages:
Jump to: