Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 7. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
How users can view each other's portfolios. Will be used for a special search?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Well , at the expense of constant growth, I would argue with you) Cryptocurrency strongly woke up after the new year and is at the bottom, it does not have enough volumes to properly push away from the bottom and take off. Experts say that this situation in the cryptocurrency market can last more than one year. And do developers suggest investing systematically in a falling market?
On the market for any cyclical downturn and crisis there is a rapid growth, and it turns out better to buy at lower levels systematically than buying at the top I think it's obvious, if you buy a coin in the course of the year which is flat and also on the bottoms sooner or later the price will go up, and you'll be in the black.
Everything has a limit. Cryptocurrency will not grow forever, there will be a ceiling somewhere, you can not always rely on the fact that capitalization will constantly grow, at some point people will stop buying and start selling .
I understand that constant growth is impossible, one about him and not talking, I'm talking in a general sense. The fact that the cryptocurrency is rather a profitable investment for a long-term rather than a losing one. On distance there is man remains in the black. Correction have a place to be with them, nothing can be done.
I have nothing against the project have not, it's cool, and I like it very much. I'm a little tense about the concept of cryptocurrency itself. At the moment she has the world on a certain character and what will happen next is totally unclear.
Developers rely on the actively developing industry and go into it on the boom. They are very right in this regard. Now there is an active promotion of cryptocurrency in the masses. And growth of distance will be about 5-10 years for sure .
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?

I liked the approach of the team to the creation of the project. The idea is just crazy compared to other projects and I believe that the implementation will be very difficult

I agree with you that the embodiment of the idea is very complex, but without complexities there are no large and interesting projects, I think so
Activity: 434
I think this is one of the craziest ideas for the project. I'm speaking in general about this platform, in comparison with other projects

What exactly are you talking about? What surprised you so much that you are so flattering about the project?
Activity: 616
Well , at the expense of constant growth, I would argue with you) Cryptocurrency strongly woke up after the new year and is at the bottom, it does not have enough volumes to properly push away from the bottom and take off. Experts say that this situation in the cryptocurrency market can last more than one year. And do developers suggest investing systematically in a falling market?
On the market for any cyclical downturn and crisis there is a rapid growth, and it turns out better to buy at lower levels systematically than buying at the top I think it's obvious, if you buy a coin in the course of the year which is flat and also on the bottoms sooner or later the price will go up, and you'll be in the black.
Everything has a limit. Cryptocurrency will not grow forever, there will be a ceiling somewhere, you can not always rely on the fact that capitalization will constantly grow, at some point people will stop buying and start selling .
I understand that constant growth is impossible, one about him and not talking, I'm talking in a general sense. The fact that the cryptocurrency is rather a profitable investment for a long-term rather than a losing one. On distance there is man remains in the black. Correction have a place to be with them, nothing can be done.
I have nothing against the project have not, it's cool, and I like it very much. I'm a little tense about the concept of cryptocurrency itself. At the moment she has the world on a certain character and what will happen next is totally unclear.
Crypto-industry is developing every day, new interesting projects appear ,more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency begin to invest in it, I think all this will play a positive role in the formation of this project.
I agree with you, cryptocurrency capitalization will grow every day, and this in turn suggests that in general, the prices of coins will be higher and higher every year.
Activity: 805
Crypto-industry is developing every day, new interesting projects appear ,more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency begin to invest in it, I think all this will play a positive role in the formation of this project.
It is quite possible that the project will be applicable in a global sense. Ease of use, the potential profit from micro investments will attract a considerable number of people
Activity: 406
To raise 21 million for such an ambitious and interesting project is not a problem, I think it is quite possible to raise such an amount.
Activity: 308
The project has a very good adviser, which, I think, will not allow the crypto currency to disappear from the wallet without a trace
The platform has its own commission, 5% of the profit. Due to these interests, the value of the crypto currency will be formed
Who are we talking about? I have not seen the information on the website or in yellow paper. Nobody mentions strong advisers anywhere, maybe there are reasons for this, do you think?
I'm talking about John McAfee. Read the comments above, mentioning it is not just a trend, but a true story! I think that with the next editing information on it will appear on the site. He has been analyzing the market of proposals for crypto-currency projects for a very long time, and it was this project that aroused his special interest
John McAfee is a man named after an antivirus? And what is the remarkableness of the project in his opinion? I heard that he is a good expert in the crypto-currency markets
Yes, it's just about him. He tweeted a lot of notes (sometimes absurd and ridiculous) about the crypto currency and projects. Read them, this is a very interesting material.
He talks about serious things, but he does it his own way. I really respect him for his unusual approach to business. His position wants to believe and adhere to it!
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
How and when can I withdraw my SKRP tokens from the dashboard into my wallet? Will this happen automatically or will I have to do something? Do I need to add SKRP tokens to my MEW manually?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The project has a very good adviser, which, I think, will not allow the crypto currency to disappear from the wallet without a trace
The platform has its own commission, 5% of the profit. Due to these interests, the value of the crypto currency will be formed
Who are we talking about? I have not seen the information on the website or in yellow paper. Nobody mentions strong advisers anywhere, maybe there are reasons for this, do you think?
I'm talking about John McAfee. Read the comments above, mentioning it is not just a trend, but a true story! I think that with the next editing information on it will appear on the site. He has been analyzing the market of proposals for crypto-currency projects for a very long time, and it was this project that aroused his special interest
John McAfee is a man named after an antivirus? And what is the remarkableness of the project in his opinion? I heard that he is a good expert in the crypto-currency markets
Yes, it's just about him. He tweeted a lot of notes (sometimes absurd and ridiculous) about the crypto currency and projects. Read them, this is a very interesting material.
I think that 5% is too much for a novice platform. Over time, the commission will grow, which means that the profitability of the platform will gradually decline.
How do you think, how much will the developers of the project raise the commission? I do not think that this figure will go for 10%, if at all it will rise. It is not reasonable to raise the commission
Activity: 574
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think that 5% is too much for a novice platform. Over time, the commission will grow, which means that the profitability of the platform will gradually decline.
Pages:
Jump to: