Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 9. (Read 6885 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. Is it possible to earn a small amount of money here?
Activity: 210
I was interested in this project. Does it still work?
Yes, you still have time to participate and earn money. I hope you have carefully studied everything.
I read the information and feedback in detail for several days.
I think I know everything that is necessary.
Very good. And how did you know about the project?
A friend told me about it. Everything he said to me is true.
The project is really not complicated and very interesting.
By the way, did you hear who is the adviser? I was surprised when I found out.
I think you, too.
No, I did not hear about it. Can you tell me who this is? You have intrigued me.
The adviser is John McAfee. It helps to make the project safer.
So you do not have to worry about your money.
Yes, you still have time to participate and earn money. I hope you have carefully studied everything.
I think you, too.
No, I did not hear about it. Can you tell me who this is? You have intrigued me.
I think you, too.
Activity: 546
An interesting project will allow most people to generate their capital ,albeit small, over time, systematic investments will grow in a very good amount.

Do you think the project will find popularity among people, will the project attract the right number of users?

Of course, now there is a lot of excitement around the crypto industry in general and I think the application after the launch every year will only become more popular
I agree with your argument ,every day more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency and later begin to be interested in it and make all sorts of operations with it.
Especially when they find out how many times a year some of them, all frantically begin to look for information where to buy and what to buy.

I think still the growth rate of the cryptocurrency will play a role in the development of this application, I think it will push people to invest small sums.
Activity: 420
An interesting project will allow most people to generate their capital ,albeit small, over time, systematic investments will grow in a very good amount.

Do you think the project will find popularity among people, will the project attract the right number of users?

Of course, now there is a lot of excitement around the crypto industry in general and I think the application after the launch every year will only become more popular
I agree with your argument ,every day more and more people learn about the cryptocurrency and later begin to be interested in it and make all sorts of operations with it.
Especially when they find out how many times a year some of them, all frantically begin to look for information where to buy and what to buy.

Activity: 196
Why can not I get a link to the website?

What do you mean? Link to the website is in the title of the thread, just a glance SKRAPS.IO
I do not see this as a problem.

Yes, it's thanks, but I think managers should add a link to the website in the description of the thread. That is, post this thread in the first post, because I was trying to find it exactly there and I could not do it.
I think this is not such a serious problem, and even more so the link is in the name of the thread. So it's not necessary. yes perhaps this is a flaw, but quite insignificant.
Activity: 168

What do you mean? Link to the website is in the title of the thread, just a glance SKRAPS.IO

Yes, it's thanks, but I think managers should add a link to the website in the description of the thread. That is, post this thread in the first post, because I was trying to find it exactly there and I could not do it.
Activity: 196

Does this ICO have an advisor? Can anyone find out who he is?

Of course, this project has an adviser like any other ICO, as far as I know the adviser of this is John McAfee.
As far as I know it is so
Wow, if it really is, then it's very cool! I hope that the project will be successful...

That's right, it's very cool. I think that you should not doubt about the success of this project, if they have such an adviser in their team!
Pages:
Jump to: