Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEWS] Bit4x.com - First FOREX accepts bitcoin! - 1:1000 Leverage!!! - page 2. (Read 49924 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Thank you for your concerns, I normally wouldn't bother to post an answer since most has already been addressed in this very thread, but with so much bold statements (see, we are already having pun), it seems like I have to repeat myself.

- Your firm is NOT regulated by the FSA and you are lying when you claim to be.  Everyone follow these steps:
1.  Go to http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmSearchForm.do
2.  Type 217689 (This is FXCM - a regulated, respected, and legal broker)
3.  Click regulators
4.  Notice how it says, "Financial Services Authority" - FXCM is legally regulated
5.  Follow step 1-2 with 194835 (The number for VenetFX)
6.  Click regulators
7.  Notice the void?  VenetFX is NOT regulated by the FSA and they claim to be
8.  Now click the permissions link for each of the above firms.  VenetFX is NOT authorized to transact in foreign exchange, contracts for difference, or spot forex

These things take up to 6 months to update in the register.
It's now sure been way more than 6 months since the date of your post - November 05, 2012. There's still no record of your company with the UK regulators as of this time. How do you explain this?

Hi, you must be new. A lot of things have happened in the while, for example, http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-litecoin-crypto-currencies-law-uk-legislation-526227
How does that link justify you lying about having a UK regulation for your brokerage while in fact never having it?

We did not lie, details of this go past this forum. Now take your sockpuppet account and troll someone who cares.
That's just what you did - lied, conned, and deceived. You have no regulation in the UK and never had. Yet you claimed having one, not showing up because it presumably took some months for the regulator's site to update their information. Now more than enough time has passed and your con has surfaced. Honestly, you would have better not replied to me with that link because now I won't leave this thread without discrediting your conning practice completely.

See, you have no idea, and bring claims to the table like you would have. That is familiar. Goomboo?
Nothing more to say in defense of your scam?

Only lol. At you and your sock.
I wonder what your next lie will be. That your vaults got hacked and you now have to part with all the cash collected from your investors who thought they were dealing with a regulated British institution? ROFL.

Yes ROFL at you. As if regulation guarantees anything, you must be new.
Lies about being regulated sure don't guarantee the security of one's investment. Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Thank you for your concerns, I normally wouldn't bother to post an answer since most has already been addressed in this very thread, but with so much bold statements (see, we are already having pun), it seems like I have to repeat myself.

- Your firm is NOT regulated by the FSA and you are lying when you claim to be.  Everyone follow these steps:
3.  Click regulators
4.  Notice how it says, "Financial Services Authority" - FXCM is legally regulated
6.  Click regulators
8.  Now click the permissions link for each of the above firms.  VenetFX is NOT authorized to transact in foreign exchange, contracts for difference, or spot forex

It's now sure been way more than 6 months since the date of your post - November 05, 2012. There's still no record of your company with the UK regulators as of this time. How do you explain this?

Hi, you must be new. A lot of things have happened in the while, for example, http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-litecoin-crypto-currencies-law-uk-legislation-526227
How does that link justify you lying about having a UK regulation for your brokerage while in fact never having it?

We did not lie, details of this go past this forum. Now take your sockpuppet account and troll someone who cares.
That's just what you did - lied, conned, and deceived. You have no regulation in the UK and never had. Yet you claimed having one, not showing up because it presumably took some months for the regulator's site to update their information. Now more than enough time has passed and your con has surfaced. Honestly, you would have better not replied to me with that link because now I won't leave this thread without discrediting your conning practice completely.

See, you have no idea, and bring claims to the table like you would have. That is familiar. Goomboo?

I wonder what your next lie will be. That your vaults got hacked and you now have to part with all the cash collected from your investors who thought they were dealing with a regulated British institution? ROFL.

Yes ROFL at you. As if regulation guarantees anything, you must be new.

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
anybody else with experiences?

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

3.  Click regulators
6.  Click regulators

Activity: 37
bump

any user experiences lately?

Yep, I'm still a user. Started when bitcoin was a little above $10. They've been able to honor all of my withdrawals with no problem. Spread is pretty good, I have a pro account. I haven't found any service close to this.

Bit4X, in my opinion, is probably the best investment opportunity available to the average retail investor. You get the insane growth of bitcoin + whatever you make in forex, which can result in some astounding returns.

Let's say you're a reasonably good investor and you can get 5% per month in forex trading, using Expert Advisors in MT4 or whatever. You deposit X amount of bitcoin now, and you're making 5% per month on your original investment (in terms of fiat). Let's say, after a year, the value of bitcoin increases 10x. This is not unlikely and has happened many times before (bitcoin is up something like 80x this year so far, $10 to $800). Now, if you're still making 5% per month in terms of bitcoin, you're making 50% per month of the value of your initial investment in terms of fiat. This is awesome.

Additionally, I'm an "anonymous" user. Bit4X just knows my username and PGP key. You don't have to submit any stupid "AML/KYC" info, you just go.

tldr: it's awesome, ask me for my affiliate ID before you sign up for free bitcoin. (I've gotten it a few times already).
Activity: 712
bump

any user experiences lately?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If somebody is actually willing to loan you Bitcoin (not through CFD short, but actual loan, for use on any exchange) its possible to make much more money, and guarantee an increase in value even if BTC price goes down, by protecting you from margin call and allowing much more fluctuation before you've gotta close.

Also, just realized that if your loaner lends you enough, you don't even need any of these weirdo places, you just need Gox/Bitstamp, and Broker1. Now, just to find someone to lend me some BTC, despite the fact that I live in the USA Tongue You don't have to deal with huge spreads that way either, just my normal volume-adjusted fee-lowered Gox account. Best part? I don't even have to bother withdrawing the USD so I dont have to worry about their huge fees! yay!

Edit: Actually I think I'm going to seriously consider doing this. Here are the terms:

Service: Bitcoin price hedging by Kazu Smiley
Description: Deposit some amount of BTC. Pick some net change greater than or equal to 25%. After a change of 25% in either direction, you will receive your Bitcoins back. In case of the price going down, you will receive your Bitcoins back plus your net change, to make up for the drop in price. In case of the price going up, you will receive your Bitcoins back. All upside no downside!
Risks: Counterparty risk of Gox, counterparty risk of broker1, counterparty risk of... me Smiley, negative interest rates on Broker1 for an extended period of time.
What I get from it: The extra bonus Bitcoins if it goes up as you saw in my last post, and the ability to use my own bitcoins while using yours to protect from margin calls.
How you know i'm being real: Statements on all broker1 and gox accounts each day.

Think anybody here would be interested? Should I make a whole thread about it, or is it too random?
HEY GUISE I FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE GUARANTEED BITCOIN!

(Assuming 0% credit risk on Bitstamp/Gox, Plus500 & Broker1).

23c5ee89582f5474327d1606bf7d57bdb5b6b935

(Lets see if anybody can figure this out).

What could possibly go wrong?

In any case, do you think that Broker1 & Plus500 (broker1 in particular) can be trusted? Even a preliminary look at their model shows how easy it is to cheat.

explain this

(Assuming 1 BTC price is $100).

Step 1: Deposit 1 BTC into Broker1 & Deposit $100 into Plus500
Step 2: Long BTC/USD in Broker1 with 1 BTC & short BTC/USD in Plus500 with $100, hopefully as close to the same price as possible.
Step 3: Wait for BTC price to go up 50% or down 50%.
Step 4: Collect interest from Broker1 while you wait.
Step 5: Close the position in both brokerages after 50% change & Realize that even if interest was 0, you just made money.

Reason:
If I long BTC/USD in Broker1, and BTC goes to $150, you made 1*5*0.5 = 2.5 BTC = $375.
If BTC goes down to $50, you lost 1*5*0.5  = 2.5 BTC = $125.
If I short BTC/USD in Plus500 and BTC goes down to $50, you made $100*5*0.5 = $250 = 5 BTC
If BTC goes up to $150, you lost BTC $100*5*0.5 = $250 = ~1.7 BTC.
If BTC goes down, you make 2.5 BTC
If BTC goes up, you make 0.8 BTC

Step 6: Re-balance your closing on the exchange of your choice by buying BTC with an amount of USD equal to your USD profit, or selling BTC equal to your USD loss.
Step 7: Tip kazu: 1FQLWseEPhJNQey2m6Mi1pSFf8iyK8e5s7

or I didn't understood or it doesn't make sense:

both have 5x levergage?

(ignoring interest (which shouldn't be ignored))

you are hedging one against the other with 5x - until price falls or ups 20% your gain/loss is 0.......after that you have one trade left (the other is 0 now), which can win or loose! it's like waiting 20% movement to make a trade in the movement direction.
BTW: at least ar 1broker you can hedge against other positions, so no need for 2 brokers. and don't forget, interest rate changes all the time

Leverage is just to make the profits matter more, otherwise you'd make very little. Theoretically you could do it with no leverage.

Also, you're worried about margin calls again? Darn, that little bugger. Note that you'd still make money on the 20%, even taking into account spreads. You're giving up 0.7% in either direction, so we're looking at:

Loss of 1 if DOWN.
Win of 0.93 if UP

On the other side,
loss of $100 if UP
Win of $93 if DOWN.

Now we've essentially either bought 0.93 BTC for $100...
OR we sold 1 BTC for $93 if down.

Swell right? I save myself $13 per coin if going down, or add on 0.93 BTC if down for a measly $100 when that 0.93 BTC should be worth $111.6.

Now technically you've still lost money in a downtrend, but you've cut that loss from $20 to $7, for no real reason.

And interest is always positive for BTC/USD right? Ive yet to see it ever dip below 0%. So that cuts loss further.

EDIT: How would you hedge on 1broker? Am I missing something? As far as I can tell, all of the accounts are by default BTC-denominated, so its impossible to hedge entirely out of BTC unless there is some special option im missing?
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

In any case, do you think that Broker1 & Plus500 (broker1 in particular) can be trusted? Even a preliminary look at their model shows how easy it is to cheat.

explain this

Step 2: Long BTC/USD in Broker1 with 1 BTC & short BTC/USD in Plus500 with $100, hopefully as close to the same price as possible.
Step 5: Close the position in both brokerages after 50% change & Realize that even if interest was 0, you just made money.

Reason:
If I long BTC/USD in Broker1, and BTC goes to $150, you made 1*5*0.5 = 2.5 BTC = $375.
If BTC goes down to $50, you lost 1*5*0.5  = 2.5 BTC = $125.
If I short BTC/USD in Plus500 and BTC goes down to $50, you made $100*5*0.5 = $250 = 5 BTC

Step 6: Re-balance your closing on the exchange of your choice by buying BTC with an amount of USD equal to your USD profit, or selling BTC equal to your USD loss.

or I didn't understood or it doesn't make sense:

both have 5x levergage?

(ignoring interest (which shouldn't be ignored))

you are hedging one against the other with 5x - until price falls or ups 20% your gain/loss is 0.......after that you have one trade left (the other is 0 now), which can win or loose! it's like waiting 20% movement to make a trade in the movement direction.
BTW: at least ar 1broker you can hedge against other positions, so no need for 2 brokers. and don't forget, interest rate changes all the time

explain this

Reason:
If BTC goes down to $50, you lost 1*5*0.5  = 2.5 BTC = $125.

@kakobrekla

I wouldn't waste my time to waste your time.....And I wont waste any more, to respond to people like you

Yet you are still doing it.
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
@kakobrekla

I wouldn't waste my time to waste your time.....And I wont waste any more, to respond to people like you
Pages:
Jump to: