Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEWS] Bit4x.com - First FOREX accepts bitcoin! - 1:1000 Leverage!!! - page 4. (Read 49924 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
Bit4x does give this option, 1broker (CFD), too.....but both are unregulated
if u are in USA that a good thing because is illegal for normal uss citizens to trade CFD, synthetic index's, trade with leverage over 50 and a long list
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
A brokerage could easily use something like Bitpay to allow people to deposit using Bitcoins.
then there is no point of using bitcoin the point of using bitcoin is to keep the account in btc and gain account value if the price goes up

sure, that would be perfect. Bit4x does give this option, 1broker (CFD), too.....but both are unregulated

On the other hand, it is a nice option if you can trade some forex with a BTC deposit (which is changed to $) while BTC is  going sideways or down isn't it?

Wait on Forex-Metal is there an actual BTC/USD pair? That would be awesome for no other reason other than BTC existing in metatrader.

no, but I think Plus500 has, I can't visit their site to check

Also can somebody explain to me what the actual fuck does "infinite leverage" mean? WTF?

where did you see that? lol

Also they say 1.5 pip spreads, on EUR USD, but I'm seeing spreads of a full pip more almost constantly. This is not fun.

They have 3 acount types. I'm testeing a demo account now
legendary
A brokerage could easily use something like Bitpay to allow people to deposit using Bitcoins.
then there is no point of using bitcoin the point of using bitcoin is to keep the account in btc and gain account value if the price goes up
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Also can somebody explain to me what the actual fuck does "infinite leverage" mean? WTF?

Also they say 1.5 pip spreads, on EUR USD, but I'm seeing spreads of a full pip more almost constantly. This is not fun.
Wait on Forex-Metal is there an actual BTC/USD pair? That would be awesome for no other reason other than BTC existing in metatrader.
legendary

exactly:

let me ask about this 2 brokers:

1)Plus500

2)Forex-Metal

the second allows deposit and withdraw in BTC

the first is blocked for my country
legendary
Is there any serious FX-broker I can deposit with BTC out there?
Let me LOL at that one ..... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL....... question that you have to ask:
1) how will calculate a broker with your account equity if the price of bitcoin can drop from 266 to 60 in 3 days
2) how will deal a broker if you deposit bitcoins that got involved in a scam or are from a theft (taint bitcoins) bitcoin does not have the legal status of a fungible currency

serious FX brokers make this questions i wonder if you do .......
legendary

- Your firm is NOT regulated by the FSA and you are lying when you claim to be.  Everyone follow these steps:
1.  Go to http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmSearchForm.do
2.  Type 217689 (This is FXCM - a regulated, respected, and legal broker)
3.  Click regulators
4.  Notice how it says, "Financial Services Authority" - FXCM is legally regulated
5.  Follow step 1-2 with 194835 (The number for VenetFX)
6.  Click regulators
7.  Notice the void?  VenetFX is NOT regulated by the FSA and they claim to be
8.  Now click the permissions link for each of the above firms.  VenetFX is NOT authorized to transact in foreign exchange, contracts for difference, or spot forex

checked this today, and it still the case.

Liteforex, another broker which accepts BTC seams to be scam, too.

Is there any serious FX-broker I can deposit with BTC out there?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
I would suggest using IRC if you experience any difficulties.
legendary
any news on this one?

How do you create a demo-account? I haven't found the option, though they say there is the option. I downloaded their MT4, and now?

from the page

Open a Live account
You can open Live account by sending us an email to [email protected]. Include:

your Bitcoin withdrawal address
    your desired name or alias
    selected leverage

would read my question again?
but it's ok, I already managed it
legendary
any news on this one?

How do you create a demo-account? I haven't found the option, though they say there is the option. I downloaded their MT4, and now?

from the page

Open a Live account
You can open Live account by sending us an email to [email protected]. Include:

your Bitcoin withdrawal address
    your desired name or alias
    selected leverage
legendary
any news on this one?

legendary
Activity: 1022
It's hard to know who's honest and who's not at first (few) glance(s) these days, but if this turns out to be a scam, +1 to you Goomboo; I will officially trust you more.

After getting burned by Bitcoinica (which seemed extremely legit when I played there, but then it was my first and only forex endeavor), (and seeing how much potential BTC has otherwise) I'm not betting any BTC anymore on leveraged gambling type stuff.

The fact that you can hold BTC from anywhere without any third party should not ever be understated, least of which by a scamster / fraudster.

Until you see an established 4X house start accepting bitcoin, be wary.

@the OP if you want to scam people you'd be better off designing a fake forex site that has BTC pairs... and then just saying that you're opperating illegally since btc isn't fiat.. =P

My advise: Just get hacked
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It's hard to know who's honest and who's not at first (few) glance(s) these days, but if this turns out to be a scam, +1 to you Goomboo; I will officially trust you more.

After getting burned by Bitcoinica (which seemed extremely legit when I played there, but then it was my first and only forex endeavor), (and seeing how much potential BTC has otherwise) I'm not betting any BTC anymore on leveraged gambling type stuff.

The fact that you can hold BTC from anywhere without any third party should not ever be understated, least of which by a scamster / fraudster.

Until you see an established 4X house start accepting bitcoin, be wary.

@the OP if you want to scam people you'd be better off designing a fake forex site that has BTC pairs... and then just saying that you're opperating illegally since btc isn't fiat.. =P
Activity: 686
Shame on everything; regret nothing.
Smells like you are leaking your motives.
In conclusion, this will be my final statement in this thread.

I'm not replying directly to this post - it's full of twisted lies.  I call out your legality, and you insult my intelligence and credibility.  I provide links directly to the legal code and you accuse me of having twisted motives.  Weak performance.

I enjoy how you decided to hint that I'm your competition - simply not true.  My trading firm makes money from trading, not stealing.  And I will never mention the name OR ask for any funds from any person.  My position of having a trading firm, being registered for spot FX trading, working for four trading companies, and trading FX for the majority of my adult life uniquely positions me to call out your scam.

It's for the best that this is your final statement - you are a scammer and you are breaking the law.  I hope that you return all client funds and pursue legitimate business endeavors before punishment ultimately catches you.

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
In conclusion, this will be my final statement in this thread.

I'm not replying directly to this post - it's full of twisted lies.  I call out your legality, and you insult my intelligence and credibility.  I provide links directly to the legal code and you accuse me of having twisted motives.  Weak performance.

I enjoy how you decided to hint that I'm your competition - simply not true.  My trading firm makes money from trading, not stealing.  And I will never mention the name OR ask for any funds from any person.  My position of having a trading firm, being registered for spot FX trading, working for four trading companies, and trading FX for the majority of my adult life uniquely positions me to call out your scam.

It's for the best that this is your final statement - you are a scammer and you are breaking the law.  I hope that you return all client funds and pursue legitimate business endeavors before punishment ultimately catches you.
Activity: 714
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
Thank you for your concerns, I normally wouldn't bother to post an answer since most has already been addressed in this very thread, but with so much bold statements (see, we are already having pun), it seems like I have to repeat myself.

- Your firm is NOT regulated by the FSA and you are lying when you claim to be.  Everyone follow these steps:
1.  Go to http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmSearchForm.do
2.  Type 217689 (This is FXCM - a regulated, respected, and legal broker)
3.  Click regulators
4.  Notice how it says, "Financial Services Authority" - FXCM is legally regulated
5.  Follow step 1-2 with 194835 (The number for VenetFX)
6.  Click regulators
7.  Notice the void?  VenetFX is NOT regulated by the FSA and they claim to be
8.  Now click the permissions link for each of the above firms.  VenetFX is NOT authorized to transact in foreign exchange, contracts for difference, or spot forex

These things take up to 6 months to update in the register.

- I have reported this firm and its "subsidiary" to the FSA
I hope they will take you seriously to provide you with a proper reply.

have personally done the same and have my trading firm listed with the NFA.

- It is illegal to solicit foreign exchange business in the United States without being registered with the CFTC and NFA as a RFED
http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr5883-10

- The maximum legal leverage in the U.S. is 50:1 - by offering your service to Americans, you are violating our laws
http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/retrieveECFR?gp=1&SID=bb4e8713bff1ff87626ea3fb658a963d&ty=HTML&h=L&n=12y1.0.1.1.42&r=PART#12:1.0.1.1.42.0.9.9

- We comply to all local regulations. Clients should be compliant with their local regulations.

Spot Forex and Bitcoin is unregulated in Slovenia and through Balkan. We believe in Bitcoin privacy properties strongly and do not ask for any delicate information when clients open a Bitcoin account.

- The logic and claims of the website are entirely flawed
False. If you do not understand it, it does not necessarily mean its flawed or wrong. "’cause it’s the opposite of that." (Leroy Van Nuys, 2012)

-- "Yes, your Bitcoin deposits are never converted into fiat or any other form"
True. Your balance is denominated in Bitcoin, so are you P/L and withdrawals. I don't know why we should be converting clients deposits.
I hold all deposits in a cold storage at all times. With the current dead mans switch implementation, it would take a strategic nuclear weapon that levels 250 km radius around my house to render those Bitcoins useless. Even if Forex blows up, coins are safe.

-- When you "buy" EUR/USD, you are selling dollars to buy euros.
With leverage, in Bitcoins. This has been explained already here and is in the FAQ.

-- To say that you can trade currencies without converting your BTC is a straight-up lie.
False.

This claim blatantly tells you that they are trading against customers or just stealing money.
False. I do not have a clue where or how you derived that from. Also, our Currenex link provider was already covered in this thread, go check up with them.

Some things might not be obvious at the first glance, but whoever can't put two and two together from the information published on the website, with perhaps an intelligent question or two following, is encouraged to stay away from Forex trading altogether, disregarding denomination. This is not Bitcoinica. This is not a game.

There is no official announcement for the service on this forum for a good reason. Since Pirate defaulted (or glbse if you want to pitty yourself) there is only a handful of people left with more than 100 BTC and only a few of those have heard of Forex before. In conclusion, this will be my final statement in this thread. For more information, I am available on irc, #bitcoin-assets or email [email protected].

"Psi laju, karavane prolaze."
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: