Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEWS] Bit4x.com - First FOREX accepts bitcoin! - 1:1000 Leverage!!! - page 9. (Read 49924 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Yes, your Bitcoin deposits are never converted into fiat or any other form and are always kept safe in encrypted cold storage by kakobrekla, a well known member of Bitcoin OTC.

Anyone knows him ?
Enky1974 > How did you get to be a beta tester ? Did they asked for testers in this forum ?

Would be so nice if it was a quality (with MT4), legit service.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
three. good people.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
am i the only one that thinks its legit?

No we are in two. 1:1000 leverage is not so insane if you just scalp. So far i've done 14 trades with them without problems, i reported some impressions and examples in my last blog post.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Their broker, VenetFX, is almost completely unknown to Google. Kind of strange for a company with offices in 6 countries.

And the VenetFX.com domain was only registered in April this year...

Lol!
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Their broker, VenetFX, is almost completely unknown to Google. Kind of strange for a company with offices in 6 countries.

And the VenetFX.com domain was only registered in April this year...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I smell scam. Bitcoinica ring a bell?

Let's see how many suckers fall for this one....

LOL  Cheesy
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
... it only gets better...
legendary
Activity: 1022
hahaha "1:1000" + "100 BTC Live account minimum" = "here lack the fine print"
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
am i the only one that thinks its legit?

1:1000 leverage common... ( you'll get liquidated 3 seconds after you place the order... so why wouldn't they offer it  Wink )
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
Here we go again...
legendary
Next drama in 3.2.1...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
My scam-sense is tingling.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
1:1000 leverage O.O
legendary
This is a X-post from here but I guess it is very interesting for all the lurkers of this board, with certainty more then for those in its "correct" place.

So, I just read about them on reddit:

http://www.bit4x.com/

Forex in Bitcoins!
Bit4X enables you to trade over 30 currency pairs on a pro grade platform in Bitcoins, including Gold and Silver!
They use the popular Forex program Meta Trader 4

How does it work?
Trading takes place on a well known and widely used trading platform: MetaTrader 4. Your balance on the platform is denominated in Bitcoin and so are your payouts.

Current Bitcoin exchange rates won't affect your trading limits. With the minimum deposit for opening a Live account, 100 BTC and 1:10 leverage you can trade up to 0.01 lot. With the same deposit and 1:100 leverage you can trade up to 0.1 lot and so on. We offer leverage ranging from 1:1 to 1:1000, but we strongly recommend below 1:20 for novice traders. You can change the leverage of your account at any time or open several accounts, if you are in need of more than one leverage option.

Are my Bitcoins safe?
Yes, your Bitcoin deposits are never converted into fiat or any other form and are always kept safe in encrypted cold storage by kakobrekla, a well known member of Bitcoin OTC.

Bitcoins are volatile, can you guarantee my payouts if Bitcoins rise or fall in value?
Yes, our broker VenetFX holds extra Bitcoin reserves, twice the sum of all clients deposits at all times. Just in case that won't be enough, the broker will acquire more Bitcoins on the market.

1: Does that mean I can trade my bitcoins with 1:1000!! leverage??

2: Or does it mean that we can fund our accounts with bitcoins but are only allowed to trade on traditional currencies with that 1:1000 leverage?

-edit-
This article indicates (thx Enky1974), that no currency pairs involving BTC are traded, only traditional currency pairs, like USD/EUR or XAU/USD, while your account balance can be funded with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: