Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 8. (Read 64258 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Not an investment advice, but NEX will only be a dollar at ICO time. I'll be keeping all of mine regardless of the insane price it will pump to when it lands.  Once it calms down and the traders finish making their gains, I'll buy even more.  That's my core investment journey over
NEO is only after what the altcoin Ethereum did. I think that it's fair to invest in both if you want to be a little more on the safe side.
Activity: 153
Until that minute, I didn't think about this undertaking, yet now I became acquainted with the venture rapidly and this task appeared to be exceptionally encouraging to me, on the off chance that you comprehend what is occurring now with the stock trades, at that point you see how much the decentralized stock trades are today for the network. Hence, any decentralized undertaking is ideal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
This picture was found in the telegram channel, I think it is useful to someone.

The Approx payout from staking NeX
Activity: 7
Neon Exchange has published the ICO contribution demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu-gXhtMDYM
1 NEO=$18.54, 1 GAS=$5.93.
If you are qualified for Round 2 and plan participate in it, you must contribute at least $975.

Is that the official pegging rate of NEO to $? The video was published several days before the ico should the rate shouldn't be out yet.

Yes, it is the official. Even when they announced it, it was like 19.xx$, a bit unfair but..
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Neon Exchange has published the ICO contribution demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu-gXhtMDYM
If you are qualified for Round 2 and plan participate in it, you must contribute at least $975.

Is that the official pegging rate of NEO to $? The video was published several days before the ico should the rate shouldn't be out yet.
Merit: 251
Not an investment advice, but NEX will only be a dollar at ICO time. I'll be keeping all of mine regardless of the insane price it will pump to when it lands.  Once it calms down and the traders finish making their gains, I'll buy even more.  That's my core investment journey over
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2585
Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
i found this on twitter, is it true ? how they will pay it ?

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Hello! Tell me please, do you have a Bounty campaign or Airdrop? Can you please link?
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
Sounds very promising but I have not found enough facts that could make me trust to this one. I am the supporter of checked, reliable and stable ones. But NEO is preferable for me a little bit here.
Activity: 5
Activity: 40
Hi!  Will be lock NEX tokens? Or they transferable after distribution?
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
What a great news! Patience was indeed the key.

I have to emphasise the importance of (long awaiting) official security paper from country of Lichtenstein (which is one of the financial centres of Europe). This is the next step in the right direction for crypto as a whole from NEX team. They really are setting new standards for ICO fund raising - I certainly hope other will follow as this is a perfect example of good ICO practice.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
should we contribute with neo wallet or nex extenation?
Merit: 251
Neon Exchange token sale:
1 NEX = $1 (NEO & GAS will be accepted)
Round 1 - Sep 3, the 1st block after 18:00 UTC, max $1,000
Round 2 - Sep 10, the 1st block after 18:00 UTC, max $9,000
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
The NEX security token has been approved by the Financial Market Authority of Liechtenstein! It is the first regulated exchange security token (holders will receive dividends from exchange fees), and will set precedent for many future security tokens in the European markets
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
The NEX token sale starts in less than one week! Unlike other ICOs, NEX is a registered security with full regulatory approval. It's also possible to profit share through staking of tokens. Stellar team with great plans.
Activity: 416
Merit: 100
NEX (Neonexchange) is very interesting and hype ICO. i think NEX will be BEST decentralized exchange. NEX team is awsome. I have win 1st round lottery. i am waiting for ICO  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Further increasing the security to grant ease of access, NEX will have users store their private keys client-side (in a web browser via extension). This will allow users to login and interact with the NEX platform without uploading their private keys.
Pages:
Jump to: