Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 7. (Read 64258 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
This picture was found in the telegram channel, I think it is useful to someone.

The Approx payout from staking NeX

The only this with graphic is that staking payments are paid in tokens not cash. So you will get a percentage of the tokens they made. So I guess in a bear market it would be less than what is stated and in a bull market you might be more.

Also in order to get the 75% reward you have to put your NEX tokens into a 2 year staking contract.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Second round lottery results are now available! To see if you were chosen, visit your NEX Suite https://suite.neonexchange.org
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
you are right NEX is a security token, it will be a ROI of 3 to 5x, because the exchange will decide your own price, as a security token no other exchange listed it
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Neon exchange Round 1 token sale over now

Total: 50million
For Sale: 25million
Sold: 15.3million

*Round 1 has not sold all tokens
*Round 2 starts on 10th Sept

9.3million unsold token, approx 1033 people will be selected in 2nd round lottery with $9000 allocation.
D C
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Where can we see how much was contributed so far?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
As something not heard about this project nothing. Really blown away or decentralized exchange so unpopular among the people?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 696
encountered a problem: can't confirm the agreement

"Please download and carefully read our terms and conditions first"

any advices?

Don't just open the  terms and conditions on Web Browser, 

you can try to, download it to your computer via download button on your web browser
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Decentralized systems and platforms are more independent and much stronger for their great main feature, and NEO is the general evidence for this fact I think.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Anyone complaining about NEX ICO - This is a legal security. They are doing exactly what they said they would do, and while the price hasn't worked out perfectly, that is the nature if a volatile market; their process is entirely fair and warranted
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
NEX is probably this year's most anticipated project, it's also rated as one of the top 5 ICOs for this month on CoinCodex!
https://coincodex.com/article/2290/5-icos-to-watch-in-september/
How i can be sure that your ico review is no just a paid review? AFAIK, the ico still not yet reached the hardcap and can you consider an ico which is still not reached the hardcap as the promising one?
So many people are over rated about this one and look at neo platform it has been getting so many bad news.

There's no need to hurry for the lucky lottery winners because they have an guaranteed amount to invest, "they have not yet reched the hardcap" means nothing. Many investors waited to buy NEO cheap before investing into NEX - and their plan worked.
We will know on September 14th whether they are near the hardcap or not - all the 25 Million Tokens can't be sold anyway as EVERY winner of the second round would have to invest a value of 9000$ to reach it - which won't be the case.
Activity: 191
Merit: 51
encountered a problem: can't confirm the agreement

"Please download and carefully read our terms and conditions first"

any advices?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
NEX is probably this year's most anticipated project, it's also rated as one of the top 5 ICOs for this month on CoinCodex!
How i can be sure that your ico review is no just a paid review? AFAIK, the ico still not yet reached the hardcap and can you consider an ico which is still not reached the hardcap as the promising one?
So many people are over rated about this one and look at neo platform it has been getting so many bad news.
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
NEO has been kind of quiet lately. Like many other blockchain projects. Are they all preparing for something large-scale, or are they trying to hide something from us?
It seems that you missed this http://www.blockchainreporter.net/2018/09/03/neo-invited-back-by-japanese-finance-minister-to-discuss-future-cooperation/
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
NEO has been kind of quiet lately. Like many other blockchain projects. Are they all preparing for something large-scale, or are they trying to hide something from us?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
This ICO I will be waiting for. Cheesy

https://neonewstoday.com/development/city-zion-announce-neon-meta-exchange-nex/

Canesin, founder of City of Zion, announced in the latest CoZ weekly development report a new project called Neon Meta Exchange (NEX).

Neon Meta Exchange (NEX), is a decentralized exchange project, founded by four CoZ Council members – Canesin (Founder of CoZ), Ethan (Neon wallet creator), Luciano (NeoScan creator) and Fabian (fabwa).

From the update –

“NEX platform is built on a completely new protocol developed within the NEO ecosytem, utilising the best features NEO platform has to offer. NEX will consist of a reference exchange application, which will make it easy for developers building exchanges and payment services, to integrate with the NEX protocol. This project will possess a high level of innovation, building upon research done by Erik, on superconductive exchange technology.

NEO Council will be investing in the token sale of the NEX utility token that will occur at the end of this year, or at the beginning of 2018. In order to execute this token sale, we will be developing a brand new token sale system, that will be open-sourced with a MIT license, and donated to CoZ. This token sale system will include frontend, backend, and smart contract implementations.”

City of Zion are also working on publishing joint research articles with Loopring on developing cross chain protocols, with the goal of allowing execution of ERC20 and NEP5 token trades, across LRC and NEX.
This is a good news for NEO holders because now they have their own decentralized trading platform like Etherdelta and Forkfelta. This news will make the price surge like last year bullrun.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Have in mind guys the fact that the actual price of NEX token will not be 1 USD. It is announced like that, based on the converstion rate 18,54 USD per NEO and 5,93 USD per GAS. But from the moment when the news was announced, the price was not near that price. And during ICO it never will be. Therefore the realy price will be 1,15-1,35 USD approximately. Just an info to have in mind.

That's true but I believe NEX will be a great invest anyway. I will keep all of mine from the first round for sure - maybe I will sell some from the second round if I'm a lucky winner of the second round lottery.

Great invest indeed. No doubt. Just wanted to say that the nominal value of the coin may be 1 USD, but the real value atm is somewhere around 1,25-1,35 USD. A useful info when calculating profit/loss or the value of the coin itself when thinking about buying it on exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Have in mind guys the fact that the actual price of NEX token will not be 1 USD. It is announced like that, based on the converstion rate 18,54 USD per NEO and 5,93 USD per GAS. But from the moment when the news was announced, the price was not near that price. And during ICO it never will be. Therefore the realy price will be 1,15-1,35 USD approximately. Just an info to have in mind.

That's true but I believe NEX will be a great invest anyway. I will keep all of mine from the first round for sure - maybe I will sell some from the second round if I'm a lucky winner of the second round lottery.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
Sounds very promising but I have not found enough facts that could make me trust to this one. I am the supporter of checked, reliable and stable ones. But NEO is preferable for me a little bit here.
lol stupidest post ever.
Read my friend.
Pages:
Jump to: