Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 10x coin? - page 3. (Read 29289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
March 11, 2019, 04:06:16 PM
As I see x10 can happen mostly on coins with small capitalization. Maybe fusion, MFT some coins like this.
Usually, small market cap coins have such potential to give x10 or x20 times more profit but i don't recommend such type of coins. Pump dump coins are dangerous and these coins can lose 90% value in a single day.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 11, 2019, 04:02:10 PM
The next x10 coin might be an exchange coin such as Binance  Huobi and Kucoin,  due to the use of the tokens in purchasing ico because that was what gave Eth bull run last year,  so I believe this coin might do x10
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
March 11, 2019, 02:52:42 PM
COLX - was 10x already

Very good coin, no good exchange but in the future who knows.
colossusxt.io
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 06, 2019, 01:19:59 PM
In addition to being able to create a new ecosystem, purpose of launching ICO is to bring the PAX PAGO closer to the community and they can experience the technology that the PAX PAGO brings. The idea seems cool. this project would certainly become popular quickly.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 02, 2019, 05:45:41 PM
2018 ended very poorly but i can assure you that 2019 will have more coins that can easily x10. One of those coins I see to easily get a x10 is xrp. Xrp has even plans to overtake btc on the top position of coin market cap and this means it is likely to be an over x10 coin. I do not have a lot of coins bt I believe that xrp is good to have.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
March 02, 2019, 12:37:54 PM
I don't see a coin that can do 10x for now. Maybe Binance takes out the new coin and makes 10x. For now, we should not lose more than making money on the market.
By and large, one can pay attention to almost the entire hundred of the rating of the cryptocurrency market, because it is These Coins that should increase at least ten times in price after the cryptocurrency market stabilizes. For example, you can take the results of at least the beginning of 2018, to which we will return necessarily.
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
March 02, 2019, 06:26:42 AM
I don't see a coin that can do 10x for now. Maybe Binance takes out the new coin and makes 10x. For now, we should not lose more than making money on the market.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
March 01, 2019, 10:16:39 AM
Nothing really I believe, because ETH is so low. Most of the coins are based on ETH, and loosely tied to it.
Therefore everything depends on ETH.

Maybe if a crisis happens. People usually start to lose faith for a short amount of time in traditional stocks, bonds and banking institiutions. This is why Bitcoin was created, and became what it is today.
However the economy goes really well now, and noone seems to care about cryptocurrencies. I feel that crypto is an inferior good in this aspect.

Yet again, hype and usage is a huge factor aswell.
Activity: 476
February 28, 2019, 02:47:04 PM
I think that at the moment it is useless to hope for such high profits. The cryptocurrency market is at a loss and the coins do not give such a high profit.
Activity: 448
February 28, 2019, 02:01:31 PM
I think this is a little funny, not to be mocked but in terms of the current situation of the bitcoin and altcoin market, it is almost impossible, but different if you are going to invest long-term.
If you pay attention to the top ten of the ranking of all coins, I would still be attentive and choose only those projects that offer a real product. It is the practical and economic interest of society in specific projects that can indicate their prospects not only in the near future, but also after many years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
February 28, 2019, 08:50:49 AM
I think this is a little funny, not to be mocked but in terms of the current situation of the bitcoin and altcoin market, it is almost impossible, but different if you are going to invest long-term.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 28, 2019, 08:48:57 AM
It is this feature of Blockchain technology that has grown in its popularity amongst large banks, developers and entrepreneurs. Many startups are building their businesses around blockchain technology. Let’s look at the real-world applications of the PAX PAGO project -those supported by large and active developer communities.
PAX PAGO is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around South America. The goal of the PAX PAGO is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over South America to the World market.

tezos
trust that coin, after the courts, tezos price will fly and will be at least 1 dollar until end of summer.
its chain is really so goo and inspire otyher chains.
Activity: 644
February 28, 2019, 08:10:56 AM
As I see x10 can happen mostly on coins with small capitalization. Maybe fusion, MFT some coins like this.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
February 27, 2019, 03:41:41 PM
I really dont understand how people keep posting on unuseful threads like this nowadays.. Please wake up, these times are over. You could be happy if you earn a 50%, or just dont loose money. The insane profits in crypto wont be that easy anymore.
Activity: 560
February 27, 2019, 03:19:39 PM
I see since bitcoin and ethereum down there are no more coins that have increased up to 10 x. except when the price of BTC and ETH rose high I often get profits up to 10x from ico
The fact is that while the market is in such a state, we do not need to expect that some coins will be able to repeat the fate of ethereum and Bitcoin after 2016. I think that this is unlikely today even with Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
February 27, 2019, 08:07:15 AM
I see since bitcoin and ethereum down there are no more coins that have increased up to 10 x. except when the price of BTC and ETH rose high I often get profits up to 10x from ico
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
February 27, 2019, 07:14:28 AM
#<1000TPS #TrueDapps #smart-contracts #POW #CPUonly
TERA smart money blockchain
site https://terafoundation.org

Chaoex is the 5th exchange to list Tera.
https://www.chaoex.com

Exchange has $200M daily volume (on average) and ranking at top 30 in Coinmarketcap.

TERA/USDT trading pair listing will take place on Feb 27,2019 at 14:00(UTC+8). Deposit, withdraw and trading service will be available at the same time.

this is the fifth exchange supporting trade in Tera coins Cool

Qbtc https://www.myqbtc.com/
Bitalong https://www.bitalong.com/
Citex https://www.citex.co.kr/#/home
Bitmesh https://bitmesh.com/exchange?market=btc_tera#/
Activity: 644
February 05, 2019, 04:19:04 AM
maybe kin
kik messenger coin can make x10 in near future.
the will announce a big thing.
wait and see.
Activity: 364
February 04, 2019, 06:17:39 PM
I think that at the moment it is very difficult to find such coins. The market is not growing as fast as a few years ago. We must be patient.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 05:02:51 PM
The Latin America market is extremely important for us, as it is for the entire cryptocurrency and blockchain industries. The amount of creativity and ingenuity we’ve seen coming from investors, traders, developers and others who are part of the Latin American cryptocurrency ecosystem is remarkable, and we’d like to encourage them to continue pushing the bounds of innovation.PAX Pago Platform will transition from early stages of building upon a better network into facilitating the process of cryptocurrency and fiat exchange. When the foundation of this network is proven, the project will progress into the development of a Smart Economy.
Pages:
Jump to: