Pages:
Author

Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic. - page 14. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 12:47:08 PM
Currently, there are no fewer new entrants coming with investments. Unfortunately, such investors are small and the money they bring is not big in the crypto. Inspires the confidence of these investors, who now consider the best time to buy bitcoins and other altcoins at a low price. Panic may occur with them if Bitcoin drops to $ 2,000. But if this happens, it will begin the opposite - buy panic, which will raise the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 06:39:15 PM
The problem is that many of them invest in crypto in hope of  getting rich overnight and they invest more than that they can afford
to lose. When the market crashes they panic and crying and they were not prepared for holding from the start.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 26, 2018, 05:59:00 PM
With the current market situation, those who invested before the price drop will definitely be on panic as their assets go down. I don't blame them for their reaction as this has been happening continuously. I know this is expected on crypto but not as bad as what is happening now. Worrying or panicking won't fix this but I think that is everyone's first reaction when they checked the price today. Hopefully it will recover sooner than later. If it keeps getting worst, it might be a bad ending for year 2018.
Activity: 140
November 26, 2018, 04:46:24 PM
and that's fine. now there are a lot of young investors and they are shocked that they could not make money in this market
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 04:40:54 PM
In my opinion, panic is a natural thing and anyone can experience it. Especially if the investment capital they use is obtained from a bank loan or not personal capital. This should be avoided and do not try to do it without understanding all the risks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
These people are not holders, these people are traders and speculators, they know what they are doing, they want quick profit when market is so predictable. Everyone knows that market will continue falling, so, these people use it.
Activity: 71
November 26, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
there really are many reasons why people sell their coins when they fall. here are some of the bottoms: coins will drop even more and need to be sold faster to buy them cheaper or other coins. and sometimes it's appropriate. but it works when a person has trading experience.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 26, 2018, 02:52:39 PM
I see that too many sell lower because they hope to buy cheaper. however, this is not always justified. and many lose a significant part of their funds.

You are right it is not a good decision to seel with a low price like this market. We need to sell high and be patienced. After every bearish market I guess we will see a bullish market.
Activity: 115
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
November 26, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
I see that too many sell lower because they hope to buy cheaper. however, this is not always justified. and many lose a significant part of their funds.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 26, 2018, 02:20:27 PM
In my opinion it's normal, no one wants to experience a loss especially with greater risk if we still hold the altcoin that we believe in, because it certainly will continue to increase the losses that exist, not new or old problems, but it's more about a principle economy, preventing greater losses by taking the risk of small losses, and when all reach the bottom, we can buy it back
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 26, 2018, 02:12:10 PM
They lose more because of negative mindset they got.

I think that the history of ups and downs shows that everything will be fine, the main thing is to have patience!
Yes everthing's will be right and this is what they don't understand with this market. All of those things that happened to the fast makes this market better for those experienced ones.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 26, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
holding and trading is the talk this days especially in this bearish times and  many people find that the technology is profitable and exiting at the same time and indeed some need help to assist them from committing any trading mistakes.
here are some tips to help to learn more on trading:
1. learn about all the crypto jargons like HODL and dynamics like “pump and dump” from google or youtube channels.
2.Pay  attention to the crypto markets news.
3.you should s use a trading bot with API enabled will help do the trading for you.
4. HODL: hodl in the crypto world means holding onto your cryptocurrencies
5. diversify your portfolio to protect your investment
6. Never let FOMO ( Fear Of Missing Out ) control your emotions.
and most important dont forget to have faith in GOD and trust in your gut
source ( coinswitch.co)
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 26, 2018, 01:38:51 PM
I think that the history of ups and downs shows that everything will be fine, the main thing is to have patience!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
November 26, 2018, 01:30:48 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

Panic is good reaction to keep remand they should careful with their asset and strategy decisions. Panic is not helping, I agree with that but when people jump into red zone everything look's dark. Most people afraid with red zone but when it happen sell all is good option to protect from bigger lost. Not always wrong just careful, I agree with that. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 26, 2018, 01:23:45 PM
Deciding something in a panic is not a good choice. We need to think a lot before deciding something. But, no one can force us in making a decision. Maybe someone decides to sell their coins because they have their own reason, we can not blame it. Everyone has his/her right to decide it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 26, 2018, 04:20:22 AM
I think that they are not real holders, they are poor speculators, they see only potentional profit, nothing else, they do not understand the technology, that why they panic everytime when they are loosing.
For them I often suggest that if they have to invest in any place or any asset then they have to gain the whole knowledge about that asset. In this way they may not lose their money in panic. If they had study the history of Bitcoin then they will know that this type of dumps often come in the crypto currencies and in that time if anyone will not sell then they will see a good price as the price always recover.
a State that occurs in the uncertain market and experience the ride down. It makes a lot of people panic and more quickly can also make our confidence wavered. but not a few people continue to believe holding became the best way to get the increase in coins that made it so to be able to use in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
November 26, 2018, 04:12:58 AM
New market participants pay for their mistakes, gaining experience that will be useful to them in the future. It is not worth making a decision when there is a panic on the market, since it is for this reason that it is created that you don’t make the right decision.
Activity: 131
November 26, 2018, 04:00:46 AM
You are absolutely right, people come to the market in the hope of quick money, of course, the market punishes them. That's because these people and there are such as fall now. Came panic and everyone started selling.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
Many people buy cryptocurrencies, they only value his short-term interests, so if the market fluctuates, they will immediately sell tokens.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
November 26, 2018, 03:33:45 AM

I believe this kind of  "holders" just bought BTC because they were hyped.  A true holder will never panic sell when FUD is everywhere.  They always study the market, make a good decision and their last call would be selling.  If they learned how BTC market move, they will be happy right now because in every dip, when BTC reached the Bottom it spiked back breaking series of ATH.  It happened several times and this time it is no special case.  Just the same old cycle.
Pages:
Jump to: