Pages:
Author

Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic. - page 11. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
The newcomers do not understand cryptocurrency well. They join only because they are affected by the news, without understanding the risks. If they lose then they just say that cryptocurrency is dangerous.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 07:36:42 PM
One thing is certain in the electronic money market there are many speculators and many people buy BTC and Altcoin without any knowledge of the market. Their goal is only profit, so they are very vulnerable to change when the market changes.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 24, 2018, 07:23:39 PM
Newcomers who lack experience and knowledge will surely be easily carried away by the market and fud. That is not very good, especially investment is not a simple thing. Cryptocurrency can make you get rich quick and lose in just a few minutes, then do it and understand it correctly, don't just carry hysteria.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 06:31:32 PM
This is why it is needed experience in crypto. Everybody should experience pump and dump and bear market and spend some time in the space to see how the market works. Newbies usually panic and sell on dip  then buy on peak.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 02:14:30 AM
for myself I still hold my coin even though the risk that I can be large enough to hold on for much longer because the current market situation is not so stable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 23, 2018, 12:50:39 AM
for me they are just people who want to get rich quick through crypto and don't want to know what crypto itself means.
it is better for such people to know and believe in what they invest.
Most of those people who quickly react when certain things happen are people who just looking for some quick scheme, without proper practices this market can broke you so quickly, it should be learned even it will be in the hard way, holding and keeping your investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 23, 2018, 12:50:10 AM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

Well, basically just a little bit of FUD's out there and they are easily affected by it. Especially those who are new in the cryptocurrency space. They don't have much experience to understand the market and do some technical analysis of it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 23, 2018, 12:23:30 AM
Beginners in trading and investing are usually the one who panic easily when market prices start to fall. Real coin holders know how to choose the right cryptocurrency that will be profitable in long term so they will not going to panic even the price of the coins they holding is going down. Many of these newbies holders have no basic knowledge in cryptocurrencies so the tendency to fall in panic are high. The panic selling they caused will eventually lead to further price declines and more losses of funds.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
December 23, 2018, 12:17:35 AM
for me they are just people who want to get rich quick through crypto and don't want to know what crypto itself means.
it is better for such people to know and believe in what they invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 22, 2018, 11:51:06 PM
It is a fundamental mistake to call them hodlers. They are better to be described as typical newbie traders with no trading strategy and experience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 22, 2018, 11:42:01 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

This situation is not good for them but it gives opportunity to the others who wants to buy Bitcoin in much affordable price so there's nothing to worry about their selling because the others are waiting to buy in a very low price and that's only a part of circulation .
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
December 22, 2018, 11:00:13 PM
These are people who expect to make a profit fast, that is why when they see they are losing their money fast, they easily sell at whatever price they are short-term holders  and do not have the patience to wait months to make a profit, only firm believer and those long term holders are the one who keep the price alive.
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
December 22, 2018, 10:45:00 PM
because they are impatient and too panic, so they can never get a profit. in the crypto industry, hodl is the most important action to do because it is a way to get big profits.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 22, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
Because they are just new and they are too scared when the price drops down even if it is just a low percent,
Most of them just invest because of the profit and some of them only invest because of their friends success they also want to gain what their friends gain.
and they also sell when their friends sell. Many people went out of cryptocurrency without thinking with their head and do not understand the fundamental advantages of this industry. very sad
Activity: 350
December 22, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

What do you expect, the people that are holding cryptos now are the people that got into the market when the coins were at their peak, they all bought the coins at ridiculous prices and now most of the coins have lost over eighty percent of their value, which means that they are losing money so they definitely have the right to panic.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Crypto has very affected investors for last some months and most of investors are in a panic and after to see all these things new investors are also in a panic but this is the very good opportunity for new investors who has not invested in crypto.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
If you panic about every occasion then why bother to climb into such an exciting place at all!
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 18, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

Even though holders dertermine that they just sell at the price that they desire but when the market go down so quickly, they begin to be afraid and be swept by the psychology of crowd and sell panic
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
I think that people fall into this trap because the desire to quickly make money on cryptocurrency is stronger than common sense. If you do not want to lose your money, you should study the cryptocurrency market, study strategies, make a plan, analyze the market. But instead, we get another wave of panic and sell coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 18, 2018, 09:24:10 AM
Sure, because the most holder have bought their crypto currencies during the last December bull run and are still holding their assets because otherwise they will lose a lot of money. Lets believe that they would also be able to gain profits.
Pages:
Jump to: