Pages:
Author

Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic. - page 16. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 13
November 24, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
Many of them are doing panic selling because maybe they are lossing their hope that bitcoin will not be back to its highest pick mate. And the other is, their current situation, maybe some of them are badly needed that money so they try to sell even if they has loss on it. Also some cases are, they switched into other coin to invest in.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 24, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
Not sure if the new holder will panic, because it seems like the new holder is willing to invest in crypto because the invitation from his friends has also been a long time holder, so by having a partner who is at least in the crypto field, they will be more calm and trusting what said their predecessor.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
They certainly affect the market, I have a friend who bought for $ 16,000, and still hodl.
if I buy at such a high price I think there is no other reason not to hold on, because I am sure the value of his assets is now down very far. for new people I think panic is natural, I myself feel panic, but I try not to panic.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 24, 2018, 11:00:28 AM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

That is the general panic psychology of almost investors in this market. It is still too new, investors haven't had lots of belief on it yet, so they will immediately sell when its price has strong fluctuation
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 10:45:03 AM
They certainly affect the market, I have a friend who bought for $ 16,000, and still hodl.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
Holders today is probably more like something that’s not quite Holders, because it seems to me that today it’s better not to rush and panic, although the market is already very panicking, many investors have already left the market.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
November 24, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
They think it's the right time to buy it at a low price, and they are fomo when prices start to rise little by little, and when prices drastic drop,  their assets dropped dramatically, they panicked, that is why we have to learn a lot about how to trade and what to prepare. I don't think we only need capital, but we must have strategy and a strong mentality too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
November 24, 2018, 09:49:20 AM
I think Bitcoin is very likely to be $ 4k. Many people panic at the sales and psychology of traders playing. There are only 2 decisions, namely HODL or SELL. I hope there will be good news tomorrow.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 24, 2018, 09:44:42 AM
Many, buying Bitcoin for $ 6000, wanted to make a profit in a short time. But instead lost 30%. However, if they manage not to panic and wait in the future, they will get what they expected.
Panic selling won't do good.

All of those people that did this are regreting except for chosen few that cut loss earlier and are happy that they did that. I've just learned from this mistake before when I'm used to be a panic seller, right now though its tough to take this bear. But that's it, we need to take it and surpass this bear and don't panic.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 09:43:51 AM
I am ethereum, I bought it at the price of $ 300 because I thought it was the lowest price, but I was wrong and I lost 50% of assets very easily
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

There is a lot of stupid money on the market. Not all players understand the market. They want quick and big profits. But such gifts no longer occur. As the fall begins, many people get out of the game because they lack understanding of the processes that occur in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 09:31:46 AM
I think the people who invest in the crypt are now. This is done more or less consciously. Since investing in new projects is very risky.  And this is a very long investment and investment. Since everything will be sad until bitcoin starts to grow.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
November 24, 2018, 09:29:50 AM
because new bitcoin holders have no experience in cryptocurrency, they buy bitcoin at a price of $ 6k and above and when bitcoin falls very low which makes them take their money and sell it, you must be strong in maintaining coins because at one time bitcoin is sure to the moon
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
The majority are not investing but rather running from the market. Although this is a good time to purchase as for me.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 24, 2018, 09:28:50 AM
Investors who panic are the ones who started crypto when last year's hype occured. Many were hooked and they immediately tried their fortune in crypto. Sad to say but they entered crypto without knowing anything about crypto. They just joined because of hype.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
November 24, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

I think everyone will surely panic, if they see their money burning in just a few days. so not only are new holders experiencing this, most investors experience it
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 09:23:23 AM
I think it is common sense. I used to do that too and as a result I lost a lot
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 24, 2018, 09:19:52 AM
New comers who doesn't want to know the or who didn't know crypto system can fall easily into the panic trap. Those who are veterans in crypto will not be shaken no matter what is going in the market as long as the end will not come. Hold is the word that describe the old members so they are not weak to get into panic.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 09:05:47 AM
Just Hold, friends
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 08:16:39 AM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
Pages:
Jump to: