Pages:
Author

Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic. - page 19. (Read 2415 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 12:07:12 PM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

i think in this round of bitcoin rise (2017 year) succeeded mostly persons that came in the market in 2012-2014 year, so next time
in the 2020 we also get success Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
20 thousand dollars in the level of someone who has made purchases even when there is a danger of a decline to sell immediately. The graphs show that the decline will continue. There is no reason for the price to increase.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 12:03:16 PM
Those who buy because they think crypto as a get-rich-quick scheme will easily panic with this fall, but for true crypto holders it will see a decline as a normal change in the crypto market. Not everyone will succeed in crypto, and that depends on each other's thinking.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 22, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
I think it is natural for the new comers to panic since they have lesser experience in crypto. But i did see some of them who did not panic at all. In fact, they are creating positive vibes in this forum.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
November 22, 2018, 11:53:16 AM
I partially agree with you as crypto market is relatively new so most of people here are also new that is why terms like hype, fomo, fud etc are mostly used here and that is the reason for crypto volatility in either direction, just like huge fomo like 10 months ago now we are experiencing panic selling because most of the people here do not understand the basic technology nehind the crypto and its economics that is why they have low confidence and that is why they sell as soon as they movement against their entry.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
November 22, 2018, 11:41:26 AM
Those kinds of persons are called typical investors. They don't know anything about the market. When prices start to bubble, they jump and buy a lot. When prices start to decrease, they give up and sell their coin without thinking twice. Because of those, panic sell goes on and market condition gets worst.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 11:35:48 AM
Of course, there will always be such a percentage of people who will sell and panic. they are called "hamsters". why do they do it? everything is simple! Because they are not sure where they are investing.
I just wanted only to share here one of the many reasons on the crpyto world. Compare on the old holder since 2014. Many of them, They experienced like what happen today. But their faith are very strong unlike to new holders.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 11:32:14 AM
I'm sure that a lot of investor doing like that, buy high and sold in lower price because of market price suddenly drop a lot and scare their investment fund will become zero, so they always loss and can't earn money, they need to learn from mistake and don't panic all the time, cryptocurrency is for long term and can't earn big profit in short time
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 22, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
Of course, there will always be such a percentage of people who will sell and panic. they are called "hamsters". why do they do it? everything is simple! Because they are not sure where they are investing.
Activity: 406
November 22, 2018, 11:24:05 AM
Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

In my opinion those who are new to this field will not suddenly go back because they think multiple times and invest in this also they might know the market situation of now, so I think they will not give up so quickly.
Activity: 633
November 22, 2018, 11:19:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: