Pages:
Author

Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market - page 2. (Read 16903 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 22, 2019, 01:36:21 PM
It is difficult to predict accurately because the cryptocurrency market always has a fast and volatile shift. The market will have appropriate adjustments for each stage. But with information on BTC halving is expected at 2020. This is an important event for bitcoin and the market. Based on that, it can explode with this catalyst. I think the market next year will be really positive and greatly improve the value.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
July 22, 2019, 10:07:36 AM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

So far the market is performing very well Bitcoin shot up to $13000 early this month but back again to $10000, but not for long, experts expect it to be back to $13000 next month, as there are so many good news coming that support the increase in price, but there is still a pit to consider along the way.

Who cares about what happens every day and every week on the visual price action? What I do care about every day is that technology is improving,,, slowly but surely. Adoption is growing,,, surely and steadily. Everything good is increasing, and everything bad is decreasing. IF that is not what makes BTC go up in price I do not know what will.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
July 22, 2019, 04:54:05 AM
There is no need for anyone to worry about the crypto market condition at this time. I consider this is a process for cryptocurrency to come back stronger in the future, I am sure all will recover in time, we just wait and keep what we have in altcoin wallets. or those who are already on the market, the most important thing is never to panic and sell in bad conditions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 22, 2019, 03:29:01 AM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

So far the market is performing very well Bitcoin shot up to $13000 early this month but back again to $10000, but not for long, experts expect it to be back to $13000 next month, as there are so many good news coming that support the increase in price, but there is still a pit to consider along the way.

Yes, only the Bitcoin market is up but look at the altcoin prices still, there is no growth in the altcoin. Still, Bitcoin is dominating the entire crypto, again once the price of Bitcoin started recovering altcoin prices will start going down even lower value in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
July 22, 2019, 01:32:43 AM

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
July 18, 2019, 02:35:05 PM
For next year, it looks like cryptocurrency will be good. we can see that the cryptocurrency market this year has experienced an increase in a fairly short period of time. in Q1 the market almost experienced a 3x increase

Each year I hope for the same, otherwise, I would quit dealing with cryptocurrencies. Many crypto experts suppose that Monero can become more popular due to the highest anonymity of this token. At the same time, Bitcoin will be dominating crypto in 2020, and further. Ripple may not rise as great as its fans are expecting as there are too many XRP tokens on the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
July 17, 2019, 01:24:12 PM
For next year, it looks like cryptocurrency will be good. we can see that the cryptocurrency market this year has experienced an increase in a fairly short period of time. in Q1 the market almost experienced a 3x increase
If you are talking about bitcoin and some known Alts yes we have that experienced but overall the market still down from the last bull way back 2017 hard to predict the right time but it would be great for accumulating since chances that the price will grow again and bring another bull is always possible from this industry.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
July 17, 2019, 01:17:00 PM
I usually make my prediction based on the performance of the crypto market in the previous year and I hope despite of the price crash that we are witnessing now, this year will end to be a good year, if that will happen, then I will believe that the next year to come will be a good year also.
The thing is, we suffered already in the 2018 and it's not good if 2019 will still be a bad year.

if throughout 2018 we have experienced a continuous critical period of course this year we have felt better growth than before even though market price movements are still very easy to reduce its value, but of course it has triggered optimism for many people and many who believe that future market prices will definitely be better than now
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
July 17, 2019, 03:17:04 AM
I usually make my prediction based on the performance of the crypto market in the previous year and I hope despite of the price crash that we are witnessing now, this year will end to be a good year, if that will happen, then I will believe that the next year to come will be a good year also.
The thing is, we suffered already in the 2018 and it's not good if 2019 will still be a bad year.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 15, 2019, 08:01:43 AM
Well, 2019 so far saw the market lows in February, from which we have bounced back quite strongly, and we are now in a correction phase. This correction does seem to be deeper than I'd anticipated, but we shall see how it goes. I'm confident that prices at the end of 2019 will be higher than they are now. In general we shouldn't be concerned at dips following price rises - they should be welcomed as they help to provide a solid support level for the next rise. Without them, you can get a huge bear market as we saw in 2018.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 14, 2019, 12:45:32 PM
I think there are more extra please I want he came in the next year because this year is the beginning of the development so if it is continue to develop then the next year will make the evaluation to be successful in all the cryptocurrency so that we can get huge development in the next year.
Activity: 456
Merit: 33
July 14, 2019, 06:18:04 AM
In any case, you need to be ready to sell your Bitcoins and start investing in altcoins. Many facts indicate that a Bitcoin correction should occur. You can earn a little money on this market movement.
for now I believe the pump will happen again, I've bought bitcoin today. and waiting for the pump to come, when it's enough I'll sell my bitcoin to get more altcoins. that's what I did several times on the pump and bitcoin correction.
I also believe that Bitcoin has not yet completed its pricing, and so far alternative coins will not grow. Now, as usual, a correction is taking place, I think there will be more than one trip upwards. So I advise you not to go out the window yet, it’s still early. So I would not advise to leave Bitcoin. Anyway, alternative coins will fall even more.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
July 13, 2019, 02:30:16 AM
In any case, you need to be ready to sell your Bitcoins and start investing in altcoins. Many facts indicate that a Bitcoin correction should occur. You can earn a little money on this market movement.
for now I believe the pump will happen again, I've bought bitcoin today. and waiting for the pump to come, when it's enough I'll sell my bitcoin to get more altcoins. that's what I did several times on the pump and bitcoin correction.
Activity: 271
July 13, 2019, 02:23:41 AM
the market will rise and it will be time for us to be in this ride in whichball of us are winners and no losers this time its time to hope for the better prices and to be on an ectasy to be riding profits
Activity: 504
July 10, 2019, 03:46:38 PM
It's understandable that altcoins are not back yet since bitcoin has not really have its bull run yet, we need Bitcoin to rise even higher like $15K or more to be considered it a bull run, as with that price, it's close to the ATH and this might cause some FOMO.

Then we shall see altcoins to rise after, that's my own analysis and I hope I can prove it right once BTC reaches $15K.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
July 07, 2019, 06:59:55 PM

In the early years of 2019, the market was seen experiencing excellent growth. And it proves that with the time constantly running and the price of Bitcoin is able to pump very high. But Altcoin price growth runs slowly, but trading will now give you more profit.

It's understandable that altcoins are not back yet since bitcoin has not really have its bull run yet, we need Bitcoin to rise even higher like $15K or more to be considered it a bull run, as with that price, it's close to the ATH and this might cause some FOMO.

Then we shall see altcoins to rise after, that's my own analysis and I hope I can prove it right once BTC reaches $15K.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 07, 2019, 02:05:39 AM
in any case, tetrahedrons that were engaged in daily trolls will have good profits as before.  Anyway, fluctuations in the prices of cryptocurrency provides a good opportunity for these people.  But otherwise, it is very difficult to predict something for the next year, because due to the incomprehensible situation with the cryptocurrency market, whether it is bullish, or bearish, I don’t undertake to predict something until the end of the year.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 06, 2019, 09:38:04 PM

In the early years of 2019, the market was seen experiencing excellent growth. And it proves that with the time constantly running and the price of Bitcoin is able to pump very high. But Altcoin price growth runs slowly, but trading will now give you more profit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
July 06, 2019, 02:56:10 PM
Growth is already happening and nowadays with more trading, it provides a profit. The trading Volume is increased and at the beginning of 2019 years, we must buy a large number of coins. So with the condition Bitcoin price now reaches $11.404 will give a big advantage.
The thing you say is that it's true, now the trade is increasing and very passionate. can be seen with bitcoins that are starting to get excited and move to keep on going after last year's standstill. so it would be appropriate if you want to invest so you can enjoy the benefits you will receive.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 06, 2019, 01:45:58 PM
In 2019, bitcoin is growing day by day. Many people still are joining with bitcoin. Nowadays, bitcoin is using for payment method. Hopefully bitcoin will be growing continuously. As most of the cryptocurrency are depending on Bitcoin, so we can hope 2020 will be a great year for cryptocurrency.
2019 market is seen in the uptrend but is indeed too wild a movement for the investment market. several times it has dropped, but we all believe the upward movement will occur quickly, it does happen now where market movements rise and fall rapidly. especially bitcoin assets that make the market situation change rapidly with price movements
Pages:
Jump to: