Pages:
Author

Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market - page 4. (Read 16903 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 07, 2019, 05:51:08 PM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
it is happening like your expectations but not higher that is the problem to take a chance again and I am hope with the end of this year to be a great value and the chances of development will be seen by me in recent times so it is a good sign of development.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 07, 2019, 05:19:25 PM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

Now experts in the crypto market express completely different opinions on this issue. But I am fully convinced that now the prices of most good coins have reached their minimum. Therefore, now is the ideal time for promising investments, from next year there will be a market recovery.

They reached their minimum during the last 2 years. However, no one can guarantee you that the prices of the cryptocurrencies would not start falling again. Naturally, we all hope for a better future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 04:01:32 PM
yes it will happening right now more than the previous year the development is more higher with stability so this will be right chances of getting a bigger value and I think it will happen like 2017 at the end of this year
If "it will happen like 2017 endding" then it is good we should buy now that bitcoin is still very cheap and we can afford many of the altcoins with just few dollars.  I strongly believe that this year is going to be a bullish trend and since this is the beginning of the trend it is good we make buying decisions now.
I was stupid and gave all my capital back in 2018, but not at the end of the year, but at the beginning of the year.  On the basis of But I lost the opportunity to get a good profit in the near future.  I would wait for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market, And at least to return what I spent to buy my coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 07, 2019, 03:26:28 PM
yes it will happening right now more than the previous year the development is more higher with stability so this will be right chances of getting a bigger value and I think it will happen like 2017 at the end of this year
If "it will happen like 2017 endding" then it is good we should buy now that bitcoin is still very cheap and we can afford many of the altcoins with just few dollars.  I strongly believe that this year is going to be a bullish trend and since this is the beginning of the trend it is good we make buying decisions now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
May 07, 2019, 02:49:00 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 07, 2019, 12:21:22 PM
The market has rebounded considerably since the original post, which was around the bottom of the market. Things are looking a lot more bullish now for crypto, although I'll be surprised if we hit 2017 highs again this year. I think after the huge drop we had, people will be a lot more wary of sudden big price rises - I much prefer slower, gentler and more sustainable rises.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
May 07, 2019, 10:35:42 AM
too far to predict the price situation in the market during the new year, I still see bitcoin continuing to crawl up in recent days, maybe this is a good start for the future of bitcoin, if it's true then the history of 2017 will be repeated. bitcoin peaked at the beginning of the year.
If remembering those times when Bitcoin rise around 2017, some of those holders sell their coins when it's double from 2016 value not knowing that big opportunities are just waiting, seems it's repeating Itself beginning of this year gives a good profits for investors who came inside late 2018, it's almost double from the last bottom price.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
May 07, 2019, 10:30:53 AM
Can't guess. anyone who speculates cannot be trusted 100% we see that many people talk about cryptocurrency this year but the fact that there are many people is also wrong. so indeed this learning you must know.
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
May 07, 2019, 10:09:31 AM
At present the cryptocurrency is in a falling state and in order to recover requires a long time, I think in 2019 the market has not been able to recover properly, but in 2020 the cryptocurrency will be like 2017.

I agree with you, now cryptocurrency is indeed deteriorating, and lately bitcoin has begun to stabilize and maybe other coins will follow, but I think in 2019 this market will remain stable like this, and will rise 1-2 next year.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 07, 2019, 10:02:09 AM
So what do you think now and I think your thinking about market now is going to rise more. Op started topic before end of 2018 and most  of the people have doubt the market grow and during that day Im the one of millions of crypto user who still believe in the crypto and I know and Im hapoy because my think is right and now market are rising and it will not stop to rise this coming few months.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 07, 2019, 09:45:07 AM
too far to predict the price situation in the market during the new year, I still see bitcoin continuing to crawl up in recent days, maybe this is a good start for the future of bitcoin, if it's true then the history of 2017 will be repeated. bitcoin peaked at the beginning of the year.
I think this market will still experience a worse period in the near future because the price of $20,000 is very difficult to achieve this year and people are still in a very poor mood when investing. Maybe today Bitcoin has reached $6,000 but if this price cannot be kept in the next few weeks, the market will soon enter a correction phase. The best advice is that if you have Bitcoin asset, sell 75% of the total bitcoin you have and wait for a major correction to take place in this market in June.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
May 07, 2019, 07:43:39 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
May 07, 2019, 07:05:02 AM
My personal opinion is that crypto will recover in 2019, probably mid of the year or earlier. But then again, it has to depend on whether there are more fuss coming or not.
Until now no one has been able to and know predictions about the development of crypto currencies and crypto market confidence and patience needed now in a market or crypto currency that is experiencing a very drastic decline
The fact is that the current trends in the cryptocurrency market can lead to the fact that but also projects simply lose their relevance. Perhaps this is how the cryptocurrency market will be cleared of unnecessary coins.
Even in 2018 there were very vivid predictions about the interest of cryptocurrency in canvas for years. Perhaps the stock market will play a very bright role in the development of the cryptocurrency market .

Yes, year after year there are many companies showing a lot of interest towards the cryptocurrency and the development of this blockchain is kept steadily increasing which makes we might see more adaptation in the coming years. In future, the crypto market will become even better with a lot of innovative ecosystems will be implemented.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
May 07, 2019, 06:37:29 AM
At the beginning of the year, market prices showed a positive trend, but the price of coins was also still easy to experience changes in decline. But now the Crypto market has recovered, coins like Bitcoin and all Altcoin prices have gone up. So, you can take advantage of the current conditions to sell coins and start investing.

I'm sure that the positive trend will continue so crypto investment is the most profitable thing, today the bull run happens again because the price of bitcoin has reached $ 5950 and ethereum reaches $ 178 of course this is a good positive sign for the future of crypto.
Activity: 644
May 07, 2019, 03:45:10 AM
At the beginning of the year, market prices showed a positive trend, but the price of coins was also still easy to experience changes in decline. But now the Crypto market has recovered, coins like Bitcoin and all Altcoin prices have gone up. So, you can take advantage of the current conditions to sell coins and start investing.
Activity: 569
May 07, 2019, 03:15:51 AM
I hope that crypto will continue to improve so that it can be profitable and make me successful like the legend here, maybe I'm late in crypto investment because crypto conditions are currently being red.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 07, 2019, 03:13:06 AM

We all hope that from next year the rapid price increase will be restored. But now it is really difficult to predict how the situation will develop in the future. For now, I just plan to buy good coins, because their price remains at a minimum level - there is an opportunity to see the growth of the year from next year and get income.
Activity: 349
May 07, 2019, 03:12:19 AM
We have entered the second month in 2019 but the market conditions continue to deteriorate with no visible progress, but I believe in growth with a very low price situation we should return to investing in coins that have good potential and developer tips strong, so it will help to improve the market situation from the downturn and also to increase our portfolio that has dropped.
Today is the fifth month in 2019 and the light looks bright considering the crypto prices have risen, bitcoin as a benchmark has approached the price of USD6,000, precisely USD 5965. This is a hint that crypto has been running on the right track.
Altcoin keeps moving, so the crypto trading market looks crowded and more and more investors are investing so much demand causes prices to rise. From this indicator, I have confidence that the crypto market in 2020 will have a brighter prospect.
Activity: 420
May 07, 2019, 02:53:23 AM

Now experts in the crypto market express completely different opinions on this issue. But I am fully convinced that now the prices of most good coins have reached their minimum. Therefore, now is the ideal time for promising investments, from next year there will be a market recovery.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 03:32:25 PM
My personal opinion is that crypto will recover in 2019, probably mid of the year or earlier. But then again, it has to depend on whether there are more fuss coming or not.
Until now no one has been able to and know predictions about the development of crypto currencies and crypto market confidence and patience needed now in a market or crypto currency that is experiencing a very drastic decline
The fact is that the current trends in the cryptocurrency market can lead to the fact that but also projects simply lose their relevance. Perhaps this is how the cryptocurrency market will be cleared of unnecessary coins.
Even in 2018 there were very vivid predictions about the interest of cryptocurrency in canvas for years. Perhaps the stock market will play a very bright role in the development of the cryptocurrency market .
Pages:
Jump to: