Pages:
Author

Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market - page 3. (Read 16940 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
July 06, 2019, 01:18:31 PM
In 2019, bitcoin is growing day by day. Many people still are joining with bitcoin. Nowadays, bitcoin is using for payment method. Hopefully bitcoin will be growing continuously. As most of the cryptocurrency are depending on Bitcoin, so we can hope 2020 will be a great year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 06, 2019, 12:09:07 PM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
the next year will be the more perfect and absolute successful year for everyone if my prediction is right the 2017 end will not a milestone for cryptocurrency it will be more double then the value after the the next year I will sure about it.
Sorry mate, but we can't still assures that the market remains at its bull run or another long bearish market back again last 2018. Remember how this things it happens and it reminds me that "History repeats it self". Expecting to have a bull run this year and we can expect also that dumps will follow as it always happens all the time.
Only cost Bitcoin to reach $ 20,000 and stay at this level, as so many people want to buy themselves some part of this “huge pie”, called Bitcoin. And $ 20k now looks very real.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
July 06, 2019, 10:18:17 AM
With these hypotheses and predictions here. Most of them have optimistic predictions for the next year about the crypto market, which will have many mutations and strong growth. But we all know that, in addition to the catalysts inside the market, the impact of external factors also greatly affects the value of bitcoin. But I am also confident that bitcoin and crypto next year will bring many impressive things and new milestones.
Activity: 644
July 06, 2019, 12:13:23 AM
Growth is already happening and nowadays with more trading, it provides a profit. The trading Volume is increased and at the beginning of 2019 years, we must buy a large number of coins. So with the condition Bitcoin price now reaches $11.404 will give a big advantage.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
July 05, 2019, 06:43:41 PM
I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
the next year will be the more perfect and absolute successful year for everyone if my prediction is right the 2017 end will not a milestone for cryptocurrency it will be more double then the value after the the next year I will sure about it.
Sorry mate, but we can't still assures that the market remains at its bull run or another long bearish market back again last 2018. Remember how this things it happens and it reminds me that "History repeats it self". Expecting to have a bull run this year and we can expect also that dumps will follow as it always happens all the time.
Activity: 504
July 05, 2019, 10:41:26 AM
My idea for the cryptocurrency market next year will increase if many investors return to invest heavily in crypto currencies and if they agree or buy a few coins the market will increase again.

In this market, nevertheless, time plays a lot. Until we hold out for a long time above $ 10,000, no sustained growth should be expected. While aiming for a flat. Based on such calculations, and we get the best time for the cryptocurrency market - this is the next year.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
July 05, 2019, 09:31:29 AM
Now looking at the current situation of the market we can say that this is only the bull run for the Bitcoin because there is not a sign of crypto or the altcoin bull. Whatever it was grew with the increase of the Bitcoin price it has declined double for the current negative news impact in the market.
Activity: 401
July 05, 2019, 08:57:44 AM
My idea for the cryptocurrency market next year will increase if many investors return to invest heavily in crypto currencies and if they agree or buy a few coins the market will increase again.

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
July 05, 2019, 05:50:31 AM
The cryptocurrencies are doing very good in this year than I expected, but still lot of people are not satisfied with the current market trend just because there is a small correction on the prices after reaching this years peak price,hope everyone will understamd and change to the market condition.

Correction is already expected, but as long as it goes back up again, that would certainly make people happy.
Well, I agree that most people are not satisfied yet since some have bought during the peak, and they also bought altcoins which until now not really moving well in general, we can only count the number of coins that has good price movement as of this time, but there are thousands out there which investors are trusting their money with.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 05, 2019, 03:53:28 AM
The cryptocurrencies are doing very good in this year than I expected, but still lot of people are not satisfied with the current market trend just because there is a small correction on the prices after reaching this years peak price,hope everyone will understamd and change to the market condition.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
July 04, 2019, 07:26:50 PM
Next year crypto probably will continue to grow. I think soon crypto currency market will go bigger and more capital will flow into this market

The key word here is "probably". We cannot know it. Even the so-called whales cannot give an answer to this question. I will continue accumulating Bitcoin as this is the cryptocurrency that will always grow.
Crypto market are full of surprise, we cannot tell exactly its ups and down since it is decentralized system, so I will just ride with the tides on holding and selling with regards to market situation, crypto investment is like a game of fortune and we should have to understand it. Next year is just another chapter of crypto wave but luckily we see a good indication this time that next year is our lucky year.

Exactly what did you mean so as a holders we need to become active to moneitor for possible up and down of the price because of high volatility fluctuations.
But I believe the market now is stronger matured and possible next year 2019 bitcoin stay stronger their price at more than 20,000$.😀😀😀
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 04, 2019, 07:04:12 PM
Next year in 2020 I think market will be better. Bitcoin price will be over $15k of course and altcoins price will increase too. Lets hope for the better next year buddy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 04, 2019, 06:57:34 PM
Next year crypto probably will continue to grow. I think soon crypto currency market will go bigger and more capital will flow into this market

The key word here is "probably". We cannot know it. Even the so-called whales cannot give an answer to this question. I will continue accumulating Bitcoin as this is the cryptocurrency that will always grow.
Crypto market are full of surprise, we cannot tell exactly its ups and down since it is decentralized system, so I will just ride with the tides on holding and selling with regards to market situation, crypto investment is like a game of fortune and we should have to understand it. Next year is just another chapter of crypto wave but luckily we see a good indication this time that next year is our lucky year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 04, 2019, 04:50:16 PM

Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 03, 2019, 07:58:01 PM

I don't think that, at this time when I writing this post, the price of this cryptocurrency is rising, BTC price reach $12,000 and ETH reach $300. It is easy to guess that at the end of this year, the market cap will increase to $500 billion dollar due to the impact of Libracoin from Facebook.
Activity: 658
July 03, 2019, 07:03:07 PM
Next year in 2020 I think bitcoin will reach $20k or more. Because lately bitcoin was increasing so dramatically. Although altcoins still seat in their place and didn’t make the same pump up. But i think next year will be better for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
July 03, 2019, 06:59:31 PM

The growth started already, next year is another milestone of success as I believe Bitcoin will surpass its ATH this year.
We might see Bitcoin hitting a new ATH this quarter and in the last quarter I have a feeling that we will finally witness an altcoins party.
Activity: 490
July 03, 2019, 03:15:15 PM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
June 28, 2019, 09:59:09 AM
it is happening like your expectations but not higher that is the problem to take a chance again and I am hope with the end of this year to be a great value and the chances of development will be seen by me in recent times so it is a good sign of development.

I think this year the price has increased. but the increase in walking is undergoing a process. so we have to wait for the market to run slowly, and the market has ups and downs so we will experience positive and negative things when traveling in the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
May 07, 2019, 06:45:01 PM
it is happening like your expectations but not higher that is the problem to take a chance again and I am hope with the end of this year to be a great value and the chances of development will be seen by me in recent times so it is a good sign of development.
We are chasing big prices to came back just like it happen last 2017. It is really hard to make it now and to realize that the market today is different from of what it shows in previous year. Market development continue and do we expect a lot of changes may happen across. We don't need to worry if the price won't grow so high cause that is only it can give to us as it is still depending on market demand.
Pages:
Jump to: