Pages:
Author

Topic: NiceHash multi-algorithm SOLO mining pool [BTC/LTC/DASH blocks found!] - page 10. (Read 48684 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What ??
I talked to you many times about that issue . why you answered now ?  after 24 days running I spent more than 10 btc renting from nicehash without no reply about my stuck bestshare .
so now my bestshare freezed since last block ( 17,464,448,589.77 ) Okay now what is my real best share and what is high best share  until now ?

PrivacyBTC, we never said that best share is freezed. Yes, we've replied to you many times but you're not paying enough attention, please read our answers and replies carefully. Best share was not freezed it's just that it hasn't been reset after the last block was found. However, as you can see, best share is changing, but only if it increases (if you get a higher best share). Please also read "What is Best Share?" at https://solo.nicehash.com/faq.htm. Thanks.

My best share 17 b since 25 days
also this not for this block as u said
This best share for last block .
like user who solved last block he and me have previous best share .
Now how can i know my best share while u said it wasn't reset since last block.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
What ??
I talked to you many times about that issue . why you answered now ?  after 24 days running I spent more than 10 btc renting from nicehash without no reply about my stuck bestshare .
so now my bestshare freezed since last block ( 17,464,448,589.77 ) Okay now what is my real best share and what is high best share  until now ?

PrivacyBTC, we never said that best share is freezed. Yes, we've replied to you many times but you're not paying enough attention, please read our answers and replies carefully. Best share was not freezed it's just that it hasn't been reset after the last block was found. However, as you can see, best share is changing, but only if it increases (if you get a higher best share). Please also read "What is Best Share?" at https://solo.nicehash.com/faq.htm. Thanks.
Activity: 54
there is something wrong with your stats..
is this pool working?

it says you havent gotten a bitcoin block in 24 days, but one was found 14/15 days ago.
also you guys did not clear the best share after the block was found.

was it a bug that was fixed and will be ok on the next block?

This is from Bitcoin solo pool logs:
[2015-04-14 11:45:57] Possible block solve diff 112942286426.501999 !
[2015-04-25 04:43:06] Possible block solve diff 138652424600.434601 !

Therefore no block was found 14/15 days ago, these are the only two Bitcoin blocks found; where did you get this information about the third block from?

Otherwise the pool is working 100% fine and without issues. Bestshare hasn't been reset because we were testing some automatic parsing; but it will be reset from now on at each block found (the same as it is already working fine for our ltc and dash solo pools).

Kind regards,
NiceHash

What ??
I talked to you many times about that issue . why you answered now ?  after 24 days running I spent more than 10 btc renting from nicehash without no reply about my stuck bestshare .
so now my bestshare freezed since last block ( 17,464,448,589.77 ) Okay now what is my real best share and what is high best share  until now ?
My user add :13vTagC3h6F7crUdtaZURxcWmkEexJb27i
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1736
is this pool working?

it says you havent gotten a bitcoin block in 24 days, but one was found 14/15 days ago.

Therefore no block was found 14/15 days ago, these are the only two Bitcoin blocks found; where did you get this information about the third block from?

Otherwise the pool is working 100% fine and without issues. Bestshare hasn't been reset because we were testing some automatic parsing; but it will be reset from now on at each block found (the same as it is already working fine for our ltc and dash solo pools).

Kind regards,
NiceHash

its not there now, but i could have swore i saw a user address with a best share of over 100b that received a block 15 days ago.

it must have jumped to a diff pool or something, maybe it was a rental.

maybe i was reading it wrong and it was only 10b.
legendary
NiceHash.com
is this pool working?

Kind regards,
NiceHash
legendary
Activity: 1736
is this pool working?

Activity: 7
Hi, nicehash!
All payments received. Will other coins?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Every time I try mining litecoins solo it says the diff is too low and disconnects.. Is there anything I can do?
It says its fine with the pool verifier

Renting Scrypt hashing power on NiceHash/WestHash and pointing it to solo pool works fine. Please make sure you're selecting appropriate algorithm when submitting new order.

Also, since LTC is very high diff coin, you can easily use 'diff_65536' as a password - this will surely work.
legendary
NiceHash.com
Every time I try mining litecoins solo it says the diff is too low and disconnects.. Is there anything I can do?

Renting Scrypt hashing power on NiceHash/WestHash and pointing it to solo pool works fine. Please make sure you're selecting appropriate algorithm when submitting new order.
legendary
NiceHash.com
We implemented found block notifications via Twitter ... each time a new block will be found a notification will be automatically posted to Twitter @NiceHashSolo - https://twitter.com/NiceHashSolo: therefore you're welcome to follow us on Twitter @NiceHashSolo Wink
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..

legendary
NiceHash.com
A few updates:

- we added "Best Share" columnf to Users and Workers stats
- we added "Where can I get statistic reports?" to our FAQ section (https://solo.nicehash.com/faq.htm)

BTW: you can use https://solo.nicehash.com/bitcoin/foundblocks.json to make your own scripts for custom notifications about found blocks, but we'll try to add some user-friendly feature for found blocks notifications in the future.

Good luck on finding new blocks! Wink

Kind regards,
NiceHash
Activity: 15
Is it possible to implement, blocks found by user, and at what time they were found?

So if im not at home, i just check my statistics, and see if i found a block or not.
Also bestshare option, would be great...
Add your mining address in blockchain.info as watch-only address, they send mails when you receive something.  Roll Eyes

Yes, but what about dash?
Is this function also implemented?
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.
Is it possible to implement, blocks found by user, and at what time they were found?

So if im not at home, i just check my statistics, and see if i found a block or not.
Add your mining address in blockchain.info as watch-only address, they send mails when you receive something.  Roll Eyes

Thanks. I have been trying to find an easy way to do that.
Activity: 525
Merit: 531

Activity: 15
Yes, any miner can be used to mine on this solo pool.

it looks like my question was ignored.
Ill ask again, just incase.

legendary
NiceHash.com
I do not understand something, I can also bet my s5 to participate win 25 coins?

Yes, any miner can be used to mine on this solo pool.
Activity: 798
then I do not understand well because of nicehash you lose power easily? original firmware, and firmware of smith, power hash always decreases, as the gains diminish every day Undecided
Activity: 798
I do not understand something, I can also bet my s5 to participate win 25 coins?
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..
Is someone find a block? How to check this? Tq

go to https://solo.nicehash.com, click the pools button
Pages:
Jump to: