Pages:
Author

Topic: NiceHash multi-algorithm SOLO mining pool [BTC/LTC/DASH blocks found!] - page 11. (Read 48684 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Is someone find a block? How to check this? Tq
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Answer support: No transaction ID check deposit is not possible.

It seems that due to the fact that solo.nicehash.сom not notified about the impossibility of the coin indicate the address of the exchanges I lost my 6.381515 DASH for 2 found blocks?

This is not our mistake or fault, we do not limit any address, however we verify each mining address, and you were using valid address. You should ask c-cex.com to take a look at your case and refund your coins, after all they got the coins in their (your) wallet.
Answer support: No transaction ID check deposit is not possible.

It seems that due to the fact that solo.nicehash.сom not notified about the impossibility of the coin indicate the address of the exchanges I lost my 6.381515 DASH for 2 found blocks?
legendary
NiceHash.com
http://explorer.dashninja.pl/address/XrJMWgSZSk6dEnonZ6tZz4czXt7frBqFma
Can anybody explain why my 6.381515 DASH for 2 found blocks not came to an account in the c-cex.com?

It is possible that c-cex.com does not support generating new coins directly to their's deposit addresses, please verify with them.
http://explorer.dashninja.pl/address/XrJMWgSZSk6dEnonZ6tZz4czXt7frBqFma
Can anybody explain why my 6.381515 DASH for 2 found blocks not came to an account in the c-cex.com?
legendary
NiceHash.com
We have added option to quickly switch between NiceHash and WestHash when buying solo-mining tickets at NiceHash.com/WestHash.com. Prices of tickets on both services may not be always equal - one service can be cheaper (depending on current market). We suggest you to check both first and choose cheaper ticket. You use same login to access WestHash (no need to have two accounts).

Since there is currently not much demand for SHA256 hashing power, tickets are currently quite cheap. Go on and check it out Wink
legendary
NiceHash.com
NiceHash presents a new feature: one-click Blockchain Lottery!

We welcome you to register an account at www.nicehash.com and check out your Account / Blockchain Lottery. You can purchase one-click tickets for Blockchain Lottery. Each ticket will enable Bitcoin solo mining for 24 hours and give you a chance to win 99.5% of full BTC block reward, including Bitcoin block transaction fees - usually altogether more than 25 BTC! You can buy as much tickets as you wish with various probabilities to win the Bitcoin Lottery. Keep in mind that this is a pure Bitcoin technology, integrated into Blockchain and supported by Bitcoin core technology - there are approximately 144 Bitcoin blocks found each 24 hours, totalling approximately 3600 Bitcoins per day. We wish you the best of luck!

Activity: 15
We implemented 1day/7days/30days graph stats per pool / user / worker. This gives you the ability to get user friendly insight into pool/user/worker current and past statistics. Enjoy! Wink

Thnx.
Is it also possible to implement, blocks found by user, and at what time they were found?

So if im not at home, i just check my statistics, and see if i found a block or not.
Also bestshare option, would be great.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
i'm in...
try my luck  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Cool, I can use my Antminer U2 as a lottery ticket.   Its a huge long shot but the odds are probably much better than winning the actual lottery
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
We implemented 1day/7days/30days graph stats per pool / user / worker. This gives you the ability to get user friendly insight into pool/user/worker current and past statistics. Enjoy! Wink

Thank you
legendary
NiceHash.com
legendary
NiceHash.com
Would be good if you added a "btcsig" to the ckpool conf file like everyone else does: "/Kano" - "/solo.ckpool.org" - "/BitClub"
As it stands your coinbase sig just says "ckpool", which is in all the coinbase sigs of the pools that use ckpool that haven't removed "ckpool" from the code.

OK, Kano, thanks for this, will make it "/NiceHashSolo".
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
NiceHash solo mining Bitcoin pool found it's first block Wink

The happy user already said thanks and sent us the print-screen of his/her lucky AntMiner S3:

https://www.nicehash.com/download/NiceHash_solo_1st_Bitcoin_block.png

Congratulations!
Yeah I saw it in my pool popup when it happened ... but I wasn't sure if it was you or not.
Code:
ckpool UNKNOWN:
    "hash" : "000000000000000009bc29f1216fa5243bcb7cd10e06ef954b1802cadbc6a060",
    "size" : 386866,
    "height" : 352116,
    "difficulty" : 49446390688.24143982,
Would be good if you added a "btcsig" to the ckpool conf file like everyone else does: "/Kano" - "/solo.ckpool.org" - "/BitClub"
As it stands your coinbase sig just says "ckpool", which is in all the coinbase sigs of the pools that use ckpool that haven't removed "ckpool" from the code.
legendary
NiceHash.com
NiceHash solo mining Bitcoin pool found it's first block Wink

The happy user already said thanks and sent us the print-screen of his/her lucky AntMiner S3:

Congratulations!
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
Pool is showing dead on my miners.

edit: nevermind, the pool just came back up.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
We added two features:

1. If you enter an invalid address you will be rejected (authorization error). So no more "lost lottery tickets" Wink Make sure you use valid/existing address when connecting!

2. You can set preferred mining difficulty. Our system is using vardiff and will automatically adjust optimal difficulty for your miner. Nevertheless you can set custom preferred difficulty by setting diff_xxx in your worker password, example for Bitcoin pool:

Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3334 -u yourAddress.Worker1 -p diff_2048

Very nice!  Would you mind updating the original post to reflect this as well?  It currently states that if you connect with an invalid address and find a block the proceeds will be donated to the pool.

Also, I'd like to give you a +1 for this:
The main stratum pool code is based on ckpool, therefor 10% of our fee for Bitcoin mining is directly donated to Con Kolivas BTC address 148KkS2vgVi4VzUi4JcKzM2PMaMVPi3nnq as contribution for his work on stratum pool core development.
Con/kano deserve to be compensated for the work they've done and continue to do for the community.  Very nicely done, nicehash!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
We added two features:

1. If you enter an invalid address you will be rejected (authorization error). So no more "lost lottery tickets" Wink Make sure you use valid/existing address when connecting!

2. You can set preferred mining difficulty. Our system is using vardiff and will automatically adjust optimal difficulty for your miner. Nevertheless you can set custom preferred difficulty by setting diff_xxx in your worker password, example for Bitcoin pool:

Code:
stratum+tcp://stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3334 -u yourAddress.Worker1 -p diff_2048

Very good! Thank you for being responsive!
legendary
NiceHash.com
We added two features:

Code:
Pages:
Jump to: