Pages:
Author

Topic: NiceHash multi-algorithm SOLO mining pool [BTC/LTC/DASH blocks found!] - page 6. (Read 48684 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Is it worth mining Dash solo with 17Mhs mining power ?
Or is it just a waste of power ?
Is it worth to buy a lottery ticket or it is just a waste of money?
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Is it worth mining Dash solo with 17Mhs mining power ?
Or is it just a waste of power ?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
After a whole day of solo mining:

Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Mining since difficulty 157,426 !

Mine just hit and they did respond to my messages.
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
BitGo is out of sync...

how long will it take for sync to happen 1 ,2 , 3 or more hours?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
BitGo is out of sync...
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Mining since difficulty 157,426 !

I too have this same problem.

3Qmk6LhzsiUeEubfyiPkhLHeYrgurshRLT

.4996 BTC sent, 23 confirmations, yet not in my nicehash wallet!

I sent PM here and email to support......no response yet
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
I have an issue with a btc deposit to my wallet on nicehash

this is the wallet and the transaction

Address: 3DtrgsQnGcZ7SqGGdMDe9nYfKrNoYWnSyH

TxId: e13125340f48062262c5e66ea19253edff7faa79c8b4502622bb54fb892099c5

https://blockchain.info/address/3DtrgsQnGcZ7SqGGdMDe9nYfKrNoYWnSyH

https://blockchain.info/tx/e13125340f48062262c5e66ea19253edff7faa79c8b4502622bb54fb892099c5

so my 0.0468 btc is not in my wallet on nicehash  but it did go into my wallet's address above.  what is wrong?

legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Are there any plans to improve the solo mining service? I'm a big fan of it, and have found quite a few LTC blocks. I'd like to see better graphs, more details on blocks found (specifically orphans, which don't seem to be listed) and it would be nice to be able to tell which worker under an address found a block. Perhaps a block counter? The website also needs work to display properly on mobile phones.

Anyone at nicehash monitoring this thread?

People working on this project are currently on vacations. They will reply once being back.

Anyone home yet?

Sorry for the late reply. We have some of these stuff on to-do list, but there simply wasn't time for implementing additional features yet.

What exactly do you mean by "better graph", what are you missing?

And regarding "more details on blocks found" -> each block is linked to blockchain explorer for details. We might be able to display orhpans .... besides orphans is there anything else you would like to see?

"which worker under an address found a block" ... hmm, this is not very easy, we would have to modify ckpool, we'll take a look at it.

"block counter" like block counter for all found blocks from start?

And yes, we're aware that some pages are not displaying correctly on mobile ... we'll try to fix this.

Thank you for the feedback and keep on hashing!

Kind regards,
NiceHash
legendary
Activity: 1596
Are there any plans to improve the solo mining service? I'm a big fan of it, and have found quite a few LTC blocks. I'd like to see better graphs, more details on blocks found (specifically orphans, which don't seem to be listed) and it would be nice to be able to tell which worker under an address found a block. Perhaps a block counter? The website also needs work to display properly on mobile phones.

People working on this project are currently on vacations. They will reply once being back.

Anyone home yet?

legendary

legendary
Pool and website are dead.
legendary
Anyone here not receive yesterdays payment? I got the trans id but it says 0 unconfirmations and it has been over 3 hours. ?

Looks like there is another attack on bitcoin network - flooding transactions. Take a look at how many are waiting to be confirmed: https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Anyone here not receive yesterdays payment? I got the trans id but it says 0 unconfirmations and it has been over 3 hours. ?
You should probably ask this question in their regular pool support thread... this one's for the solo mining pool.  Or did you actually solo mine a block and not get your 25BTC?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
In answer to this question (posted on the other thread):
Yes but my previous work at solo will be lost or not???
Your previous work is not relevant.  None of your work is relevant in solo mining unless you solve a block.  In that case, you'll get the full block reward (minus any fees NH charges).
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
You opened another thread to ask this same question.  You should probably lock that one since it's more relevantly asked here in this thread.

The answer is it doesn't matter.  Solo mining is all or nothing.  You find a block or you don't.  There is no credit for submitted shares, unless that share solves the block.  You don't get partial payments.  You can mine today and not mine again for 10 days... doesn't matter.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
If mining some days solo mining lite coin
Not find block
Stop mining

And then after 10'days

Start mining again I will lost or not my previous job at pool?HuhHuhHuh?..
Pages:
Jump to: