Pages:
Author

Topic: NiceHash multi-algorithm SOLO mining pool [BTC/LTC/DASH blocks found!] - page 5. (Read 48684 times)

legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Congratulations to 13Yk6o7JLZGZkRDd5EgLanqbvt2UNiCWgj for the NiceHash Solo pool's 10th Bitcoin block!

Best regards,
NiceHash team.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi all Smiley

Just started on SOLO NICEHASH with litecoin.

I have 2 machines running.

One on Nicehash and One on F2Pool.

Both were set off at the same time ( within a couple of seconds )

Yet cgminer ( same version for both )  after a few hours report different  FOUND BLOCKS.
And the latest block found times are different too.

As I type the last block reported by the miner on NiceHash was 20:21:57 ( or started )
and the last block reported by F2Pool 20:21:33 ( or started )

NB  ( new blocks reported by cgminer ) is 36 for NiceHash and 43 for F2Pool

I presumed the NB was  block wise not server wise Cheesy

Could anyone enlighten me why there are these differences please ?

i think you are confused with the difference between litecoin and bitcoin and nicehash and f2pool.
if you are solo mining litecoin on NH of course the blocks will be different then bitcoin on f2pool.

Nice , as though I do not know.

I have several mining rigs  Antminer 1 2 and 3's and work as intended
I know what miner does what  , so you are not correct.

both miners concerned are Scrypt.

Thank you for the reply though Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Hi all Smiley

Yet cgminer ( same version for both )  after a few hours report different  FOUND BLOCKS.

As I type the last block reported by the miner on NiceHash was 20:21:57 ( or started )

i think you are confused with the difference between litecoin and bitcoin and nicehash and f2pool.
if you are solo mining litecoin on NH of course the blocks will be different then bitcoin on f2pool.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi all Smiley

legendary
NiceHash.com
Hi Nicehash,

I have been doing some X11 mining (both buying and selling) through your pool over the past month.  The experience has mostly been positive, but there seems to be some manipulation occurring on the X11 buyers market.

Once again, this thread is dedicated to the NiceHash SOLO mining pool which is a separate service from NiceHash hashing power selling/buying service.

See your answer here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13118155

Thank you for using our service!

Best regards,
NiceHash support
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi Nicehash,

I have been doing some X11 mining (both buying and selling) through your pool over the past month.  The experience has mostly been positive, but there seems to be some manipulation occurring on the X11 buyers market.

The API prevents the user from reducing the buy price rapidly but does not enforce the same rule on the speed limit.  Some users are exploiting this by having multiple orders at various price points and using the speed control to move hashing power between them.  For example:

S #829208   0.1510   8.40   728   0.5226

A minute later

S #829208   0.1510   0.10   739   1.6601

Another minute later

S #829208   0.1510   8.60   464   2.3724

This behaviour is bad for miners due to frequent pool changes.  In fact, you identify frequent disconnects as a problem in the FAQ:

This is to prevent too much "order-jumping", because due to some stratum protocol limitations, miner has to be disconnected before it can serve another order again. Too many disconnects would affect miners performance (more work would be performed on backup pool, plus when connection is dropped, there is a chance of shares being lost).

My question to you is:
 a) Are you aware of this issue?
 b) What will be done to address it?
 c) When?

Thanks!
legendary
NiceHash.com
Hi,

We had issues with servers in USA location, basically our hosting provider (SoftLayer) had intermediate issues, they had to move our servers to another POD which caused fatal service interruption. We restored normal state just about an hour ago. No data was lost and service is now working normally. Any orders that were assigned to USA location (WestHash) were basically on pause while the USA location was down, therefore no data/hashes/funds were lost.

Let us know if you are still having some issues with the service by sending email directly to [email protected].

Sorry for the troubles this might have caused you and keep on hashing!

Thank you!

p.s.: this thread is dedicated to the NiceHash solo mining pool which is a separate service from NiceHash hashing power selling/buying service. Please direct any questions regarding selling/buying hashing power to this thread or send email directly to [email protected]

--
Best regards,
NiceHash.com team
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Ive been mining to nicehash address for a long time, but for the past 2 hours, my miners are reporting that nicehash stratum is dead.
Any news as to what's going on?
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
So my orders are frozen as are my funds these orders add up to over  0.3  btc

0.30880123  to be exact

I would like to be able to cancel them  or do something  to fix this.

I do not want to awaken in the morning and find the coins gone with a notice orders mined out. 

That won't be acceptable.

Your system is broken as I type.

I don't want to here it has something to do with the pool I am mining at.  Here is why I can't cancel the order and that is your fault .

Not mine not the pool I mine at.

You offer the option to cancel and be refunded and it does not work. You offer the option to lower hashrate and it does not work.

I have spent dozens of coins and have always said your site was good to me. So please fix this.
legendary
tried to lower hashrate and  basically tells me frozen see screen shots

legendary
try to cancel orders  and see below neither one cancelled

legendary
 what is wrong with these 2  orders ?  they are frozen

S #815339 0.17077236 btc

S #823484 0.13802887 btc

legendary
NiceHash.com
i tried your LTC solo pool with rent scrypt miners from your site. But your pool give error reason pool difficulty too low. it there a solution this problem?

Try specifying fixed difficulty by entering "diff_16384" into the Password field.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Congratulations to 1H87bQ7gpzut4CKNdqAnYrBXQcGyRcSMMP for the 9th Bitcoin block on NiceHash Solo pool:

http://btc.blockr.io/block/info/000000000000000001f1506aa837ff75b70536209787600028eda329f80d16d0

i tried your LTC solo pool with rent scrypt miners from your site. But your pool give error reason pool difficulty too low. it there a solution this problem?
legendary
NiceHash.com
Congratulations to 1H87bQ7gpzut4CKNdqAnYrBXQcGyRcSMMP for the 9th Bitcoin block on NiceHash Solo pool:

http://btc.blockr.io/block/info/000000000000000001f1506aa837ff75b70536209787600028eda329f80d16d0
legendary
NiceHash.com
Some all-time statistics for our Solo pools, available through https://solo.nicehash.com/:

Bitcoin all time found blocks by the pool: 7
https://solo.nicehash.com/bitcoin/allfoundblocks.json

Litecoin all time found blocks by the pool: 104
https://solo.nicehash.com/litecoin/allfoundblocks.json

Dash all time found blocks by the pool: 94
https://solo.nicehash.com/dash/allfoundblocks.json

Sharkcoin all time found blocks by the pool: 320
https://solo.nicehash.com/sharkcoin/allfoundblocks.json

Good luck and keep on hashing Wink

Best regards,
NiceHash team
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Maintenance scheduled for SOLO pool today at 08:00 UTC, service will be unavailable for approximately 1h. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

Still down? the graphs seem to have stopped yesterday (2015-08-26) at 18:45. Website has been responsive and I think the pool is up but graphs are not updating.
legendary
NiceHash.com
Maintenance scheduled for SOLO pool today at 08:00 UTC, service will be unavailable for approximately 1h. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Is it worth mining Dash solo with 17Mhs mining power ?
Or is it just a waste of power ?
Is it worth to buy a lottery ticket or it is just a waste of money?
Coinwarz tell me it will take around seven days to find a block by mining solo, depending on luck ofc. Is that calculation somewhere near reality ?
I am just thinking if i should point my small hash to a regular pool instead.

I never mined solo before.
Once again forget about calls. You may win from your first lotary ticket or never
It is up to you
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Is it worth mining Dash solo with 17Mhs mining power ?
Or is it just a waste of power ?
Is it worth to buy a lottery ticket or it is just a waste of money?
Coinwarz tell me it will take around seven days to find a block by mining solo, depending on luck ofc. Is that calculation somewhere near reality ?
I am just thinking if i should point my small hash to a regular pool instead.

I never mined solo before.
Pages:
Jump to: