Pages:
Author

Topic: NiceHash multi-algorithm SOLO mining pool [BTC/LTC/DASH blocks found!] - page 9. (Read 48684 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
how can I remove the Updated cgminer and revert back to the original version that came preinstalled on my antminer.

after installing I am getting about 200,000 discarded per every 5 minutes
but the miners without the updated version get less than 100 discarded every 10 minutes
If you followed the instructions, you should have backed up the original when you installed the patched one.  If you didn't, just re-flash the miners with the official Bitmain binaries.  Then, install Con/Kano cgminer binaries.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
how can I remove the Updated cgminer and revert back to the original version that came preinstalled on my antminer.

but the miners without the updated version get less than 100 discarded every 10 minutes
No shit dude...
What makes you think that the "original" as you call it does not play hide and seek with you and not showing discards Wink
I have seen so called originals - they where hashing for whole day according to cgminer stats without single share submitted to the pool.
So next time DO NOT BUY CLOSED SOURCE MINER!!!!!!!!
If you need petahash cgminer display with 0 rejects /discards do not hesitate to call me Cheesy
You will get it in binary of course...
The only trustable source of cgminer with accurate stats is con/kano repository + some others open sourced of course. The rest  is just a plain shit...
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Litecoin live stats
 Uptime: 1 month
 Hashrate: 0h/s
 Users: 3
 Workers: 9

something is wrong..

Fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Litecoin live stats
 Uptime: 1 month
 Hashrate: 0h/s
 Users: 3
 Workers: 9

something is wrong..
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
I put 1ghz skrypt power
At solo pool
Titan power

But the solo pool at litecoin

Give me as speed only 480 MHz why that happen?Huh?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
So This Block in Solo pool will resume forever ??

now my 17 b bestshare not reset since last block and not increased too .

Nice hash support plz try to find a way to solve this . MY RIG (3 TH ) made 8 b bestshare and over many times in few days but i forced to turn off them and restart . how can i still in this bestshare for monthes also im using rental service .

or u have to reset this pool . if it possible

Also about using other coins , I captured this screen last week

http://s15.postimg.org/7l90vi2br/41_block.jpg

Sure its not for failover 3rd pool because it takes some seconds or minutes.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Good to know you're using ckpool's code, can't go wrong with that. You must have had to make a few modifications to it, though? It only supports bitcoin mining by default doesn't it?
CK's pool code is certainly only BTC - I'm pretty sure Con would just erase all coins other than BTC if he could Tongue

If the folks over at NH are indeed using ckpool and ckdb for pools other than their BTC solo mining operation, then they've absolutely made modifications to it Smiley.
Correct, there's no altcoin support in ckpool. Also there is no solo mining code in the freely available code either as it is unique to my solo pool. Both have been added by NH's own programmers to my code and I've had nothing to do with those modifications.
legendary
NiceHash.com
Good to know you're using ckpool's code, can't go wrong with that. You must have had to make a few modifications to it, though? It only supports bitcoin mining by default doesn't it?
CK's pool code is certainly only BTC - I'm pretty sure Con would just erase all coins other than BTC if he could Tongue

If the folks over at NH are indeed using ckpool and ckdb for pools other than their BTC solo mining operation, then they've absolutely made modifications to it Smiley.

True, we did some minor tweaks for Scrypt and X11 support, but none of them that would cause miner not to connect, and we are for sure not blocking anybody or any service - we are happy to work with any service, even our competitors. Glad to see it is working now ... it is always best to manually set initial difficulty for Scrypt.
legendary
Activity: 1596

Exactly what I was thinking. LOL.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

legendary
I don't think that's the case, I can point my miners without issue to regular nice/westhash 3333/3334 servers and now solo 3333. I own the rigs though, maybe renting is a different story.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
MRR does not like our service, because a lot of people try to make arbitrage and fail which results in MRR having to do refunds - which is manual process. Guess they simply blocked our domains to reduce the manual work needed.
legendary
Quote from: Miningrigrentals
I had no idea they had a solo mining pool,
I'm aware of only stratum.nicehash.com and stratum.westhash.com
Also, we only support stratum+tcp, not http or https pools.
Besides this, there should not be any other compatibility issue,
Though nicehash does not follow standards for pools and is likely at fault for any change from the standard that might cause issues.

I tend to agree with what they said as I've never found a pool that didn't work with MRR's service.

We'll take a look at this ... anyway, we're running ckpool software on solo pools without any modifications, therefore we don't see any reason why this would not work with MRR. Can you please give us some more information: which coin are you mining on solo pool, Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dash? Do you get any error or simply can't connect? And if you can give us some time stamps (in UTC, if possible) when you did try it and it failed? Thanks!

It seems to have started to work for some reason, when specifying a difficulty. Still have some testing to do, but so far so good.

You can track the Titan here: https://solo.nicehash.com/litecoin/user/LULUoYgf1B1DXH769aFNaY7KpHVH2hH1Xj.htm

Was previously connected to your solo pool directly, now through MRR. Previously, adding "stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3334" as a pool on MRR would result in a "pool not reachable" error.

legendary
NiceHash.com
Though nicehash does not follow standards for pools and is likely at fault for any change from the standard that might cause issues.

I tend to agree with what they said as I've never found a pool that didn't work with MRR's service.

We'll take a look at this ... anyway, we're running ckpool software on solo pools without any modifications, therefore we don't see any reason why this would not work with MRR. Can you please give us some more information: which coin are you mining on solo pool, Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dash? Do you get any error or simply can't connect? And if you can give us some time stamps (in UTC, if possible) when you did try it and it failed? Thanks!
legendary

legendary
Why is it impossible to connect to this pool (LTC in my case) through miningrigrentals.com? This is the only pool I've ever run into that won't work with it.

I can connect fine without MRR, but I need it to work with MRR.

Hmm, there are no limitations whatsoever. I suggest you ask MRR if they are using some filters. Thanks!

OK, will do and I'll post what they have to say.

Thanks!
legendary
NiceHash.com
Why is it impossible to connect to this pool (LTC in my case) through miningrigrentals.com? This is the only pool I've ever run into that won't work with it.

Hmm, there are no limitations whatsoever. I suggest you ask MRR if they are using some filters. Thanks!
legendary

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
What ??
I talked to you many times about that issue . why you answered now ?  after 24 days running I spent more than 10 btc renting from nicehash without no reply about my stuck bestshare .
so now my bestshare freezed since last block ( 17,464,448,589.77 ) Okay now what is my real best share and what is high best share  until now ?

PrivacyBTC, we never said that best share is freezed. Yes, we've replied to you many times but you're not paying enough attention, please read our answers and replies carefully. Best share was not freezed it's just that it hasn't been reset after the last block was found. However, as you can see, best share is changing, but only if it increases (if you get a higher best share). Please also read "What is Best Share?" at https://solo.nicehash.com/faq.htm. Thanks.

My best share 17 b since 25 days
also this not for this pool as u said
This best share for last block .
like user who solved last block he and me have previous best share .
Now how can i know my best share while u said it wasn't reset since last block.

Thanks
What does it really matter?  Unless you've gotten a share above the network difficulty of 48.8G, which you'd know because ~25BTC would end up in your wallet, the data is irrelevant.  Is it some kind of bragging right?  Sure, it's fun to see, but it offers no value other than some psychological comfort.
Pages:
Jump to: