Pages:
Author

Topic: NiceHash multi-algorithm SOLO mining pool [BTC/LTC/DASH blocks found!] - page 2. (Read 48684 times)

legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181

Connect your miners or rented hashing power from NiceHash/WestHash to:

stratum+tcp://stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3336 for Dash

Here are my 2 Baikals 150 MH connected to your solo for couple of days. What's up with hashrate?..

Yes, I can't see that pic, but i am experiencing the same issues, with the DASH solo pool showing 1/5th of my actual hashrate...is this a flaw? will it be fixed? does it take more than 3 hours for a hash rate to properly show up where anywhere else it takes 15 minutes?

IS it time to stop solo mining here?

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Hello, i have been solo mining LTC, how come only 150 MH/s shows at nicehash when I am getting 300 MH/s at my miner?

https://solo.nicehash.com/litecoin/worker/LXzQjiKV7WK3ktv64jow5RoCR15pmkVKJX.titan1.htm

So why don't you just mine at tbdice.org, just like me with my A4 Dominator? 4 5 (!!!) LTC blocks during this month......
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant

Connect your miners or rented hashing power from NiceHash/WestHash to:

stratum+tcp://stratum.solo.nicehash.com:3336 for Dash

Here are my 2 Baikals 150 MH connected to your solo for couple of days. What's up with hashrate?..

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Hello, i have been solo mining LTC, how come only 150 MH/s shows at nicehash when I am getting 300 MH/s at my miner?

https://solo.nicehash.com/litecoin/worker/LXzQjiKV7WK3ktv64jow5RoCR15pmkVKJX.titan1.htm

I've heard various reasons for this but I have never quite gotten it. I get 80Mhs on some of my Ltc miners but I only see 55Mhs on the pool.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
peercoin too.. id love a stable ppc solo mining pool.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
@Nicehash are you guys thinking of adding zcash to your solo pool anytime soon, if not does anyone know a good solo zcash pool to mine at, thanks in advance
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, i start minning bitcoins with nice hash and to day i was to be paid but... My wallet is a bitcoin core, i downloaded it to my computer. Somebody can help me?
Link:
https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?utm_source=NHM&p=miners&addr=18HmJ5MTYLasTKW8c4JnRvgeHJbBbJR2MS
legendary
45 chips model frequency should be 700M not 600m  lower the frequency, lower the hash rate

Can someone pls explain this to me ? how reliable is the antminer backend ?
I'm pretty sure the question is more about why it is showing 3 blocks found.  The only explanation I can even think of giving here is that for the very short time your miner was hashing at NH (not solo) it was mining a very low diff alt coin.  It certainly didn't hit a block of BTC.  The highest diff is nowhere near what the BTC network difficulty is.

it wasnt mining at the multipool thats 100% logs of solo even proof that but who cares build my own node now and will point them their its anyway just for fun not profit

bitmains cgminer has a bug that sometimes when a pool sees a new block it counts it as your own.. even if its a backup pool..

also mining off a node from bitmains cgminer is broken.. it wont ever find a block.
Activity: 261
45 chips model frequency should be 700M not 600m  lower the frequency, lower the hash rate
http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32128776/Antminer3.png

I'm pretty sure the question is more about why it is showing 3 blocks found.  The only explanation I can even think of giving here is that for the very short time your miner was hashing at NH (not solo) it was mining a very low diff alt coin.  It certainly didn't hit a block of BTC.  The highest diff is nowhere near what the BTC network difficulty is.

it wasnt mining at the multipool thats 100% logs of solo even proof that but who cares build my own node now and will point them their its anyway just for fun not profit
Look at your screenshot again.  There was a very short time that your miner was pointed to sha256.eu.nicehash.com.  That is not the solo pool.  It is in the realm of possibility that your miner found 3 low-diff alt-coin blocks during that time.  You certainly didn't even come close to a block of Bitcoin.
2 possible since it's only 2 shares Smiley
The 3rd was most likely just the fact that Bitmain is unable to count and we've seen for a long time their cgminer hack reporting blocks incorrectly.
Suppose Bitmain's not the only one who can't count, since I stated 3 blocks.  Oops.  I'll go back to drinking my bourbon now...  Tongue

it was mining the 2 shares right after start up and no blocks have been found in tis time but yes altcoin blocks should explain it what is equaly shitty in my eyes because it means solo nice hash is letting everyone mine nmc or something at the same time but keeping them
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool

I'm pretty sure the question is more about why it is showing 3 blocks found.  The only explanation I can even think of giving here is that for the very short time your miner was hashing at NH (not solo) it was mining a very low diff alt coin.  It certainly didn't hit a block of BTC.  The highest diff is nowhere near what the BTC network difficulty is.

Look at your screenshot again.  There was a very short time that your miner was pointed to sha256.eu.nicehash.com.  That is not the solo pool.  It is in the realm of possibility that your miner found 3 low-diff alt-coin blocks during that time.  You certainly didn't even come close to a block of Bitcoin.
The 3rd was most likely just the fact that Bitmain is unable to count and we've seen for a long time their cgminer hack reporting blocks incorrectly.
Suppose Bitmain's not the only one who can't count, since I stated 3 blocks.  Oops.  I'll go back to drinking my bourbon now...  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

I'm pretty sure the question is more about why it is showing 3 blocks found.  The only explanation I can even think of giving here is that for the very short time your miner was hashing at NH (not solo) it was mining a very low diff alt coin.  It certainly didn't hit a block of BTC.  The highest diff is nowhere near what the BTC network difficulty is.

Look at your screenshot again.  There was a very short time that your miner was pointed to sha256.eu.nicehash.com.  That is not the solo pool.  It is in the realm of possibility that your miner found 3 low-diff alt-coin blocks during that time.  You certainly didn't even come close to a block of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 885
NiceHash.com

donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
sorry,

the bottom portion was cut off.... 

Found Block stats probably came from the alt coin mining at NiceHash.  (If you did not intentionally change the frequency to 600M, you may have upgraded the wrong version of the firmware, please check!!)
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

donator
Activity: 792
Merit: 510
45 chips model frequency should be 700M not 600m  lower the frequency, lower the hash rate

legendary
I can't answer questions specific to that hardware, however, I can answer your question about the message.  When you see the message "Stratum from pool 0 detected new block", that is just the mining software letting you know a new block was added to the chain.  This is completely normal, and completely expected.  Behind the scenes, when the pool notices a block was found, it sends out new work to miners to work on.

From your screenshot, I see a 7.3% HW error rate.  That's exceptionally high for any miner.  Not sure if that's the cause of the red light you're seeing... you'd have to check to see if any documentation is available about your miner to determine what the light means.

unfortunately these futurbit scrypt miners have a pretty high hardware error rate. mine are in the 15-30% range.

they also arent very reliable. they go zombie pretty often and stop mining.. and they only like certain pools.. and this one is NOT one of them..

i told him in the futurebit thread what pool to use for solo mining.. i think he figured it out.

Pages:
Jump to: