Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 7. (Read 47911 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can't believe all this since lxc xst n other coins crave n tron now gph
I thought this was legit
This is messed up
Activity: 234
Wow ive heard every excuse in crypto for not being able to finish a project smdh
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Everyone,

We regret to inform that the dev who was in charge of creating the arb bot vanished and left us with broken code.
We now have to take a step back for an indefinite amount of time to try to bring this feature to life.

If someone in the community is able to work with us in developing and delivering this feature, we would be glad to know.
As you all know, we didn’t host an ICO, so we cannot pay what a top tier dev would charge, in any case, PM us if you’re up for the task.

Man I just jumped in  Tongue.  This will probably cause panic sell.

I wish I had only jumped in. I jumped in between 10-13k
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
fml and these shitcoins devs wannabes. You dont know how to code then dont make shitcoins ffs.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Everyone,

We regret to inform that the dev who was in charge of creating the arb bot vanished and left us with broken code.
We now have to take a step back for an indefinite amount of time to try to bring this feature to life.

If someone in the community is able to work with us in developing and delivering this feature, we would be glad to know.
As you all know, we didn’t host an ICO, so we cannot pay what a top tier dev would charge, in any case, PM us if you’re up for the task.

Man I just jumped in  Tongue.  This will probably cause panic sell.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Everyone,

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Volume really going up the last days. Will also accumulate a bit more now. Wink
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Volume picking up, price seems to have bottomed, high reward POS is finished, buying back in Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
Thanks for Info guys!
Lets see how ARB trading bot look like and what it can do.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
only 1.4 million money supply, the inflation period with the big pos blocks are long gone and we're at a much more stable of 8% pos return so price has leveled off and low buy orders will be lucky if they get filled.

between the cutting edge wallet and upcoming arbitrage bot trading, auxiliary pos and even betting nodes in the future I think it makes GPH a great buy right now

I don't imagine google translate translates all the images... so it would be really helpful to have ann for other languages or at least full text descriptions of all the features available and yet to come on the ann so google translate can translate the important info  Grin

hey guys!
Is there a good time to buy? Or should i w8 a wile?
Also i can't find the total suply of this coin Huh

Thanks and keep up the good work

Total supply can be found in the block explorer: http://explorer.graphcoin.co/
It's currently 1'428'298
thanks for info.
i am no tech and my native language is not english. can you pls tell me what is special about this coin?

The biggest thing I am looking forward to is the ARB trading bot.
Coming up on 1st june acording with the OP, right?
Activity: 826
hey guys!

It's currently 1'428'298
thanks for info.
i am no tech and my native language is not english. can you pls tell me what is special about this coin?

The biggest thing I am looking forward to is the ARB trading bot.
hey guys!

It's currently 1'428'298
thanks for info.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
hey guys!

It's currently 1'428'298
hey guys!

Activity: 448
glad to see the community being so helpful, I usually put off putting new coins in my sig... but I have a good feeling about GPH, a great start for a community and great dev'ing so far with awesome plans ='s a bright future  Cool

and I'm super stoked to play with the trading bot

yes great to see helping hands instead of trolls running around Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
glad to see the community being so helpful, I usually put off putting new coins in my sig... but I have a good feeling about GPH, a great start for a community and great dev'ing so far with awesome plans ='s a bright future  Cool

and I'm super stoked to play with the trading bot
Activity: 377
i had like 41k coins.. i updated the wallet finding out i have like 31k
so what's up with that?, i did repairwallet

Does the block explorer show the correct balance?
Block explorer shows different balance than my wallet
I did repair wallet show true
What's going on
I try sending coins does not go out to bittrex
My address on block explorer shows last transaction may 22nd and may 25th rest nothing there and looks it stuck there

Did you try downloading the latest win wallet, backing up your wallet.dat and resynchronizing with the blockchain?  I can do this for you if you'd like, or anyone else having issues, just pm me and I'll give you an e-mail to send your wallet.dat to.  I did this for another guy yesterday.

All I am doing is going into the %appdata% directory and deleting everything except the wallet.dat file in the graph folder, then restarting the wallet after downloading the latest win wallet.  Make 100% sure you back up your wallet.dat file before you do this.

And if everything else fails, try this:

In case everything else (repairwallet etc pp) fails, do the following.

1. Make a backup of your "broken" wallet.dat (or the complete folder)
2. Dump all your private keys of the GPH addresses you want to keep in debug console (most likely those with coins):

Code:
dumpprivkey
   Repeat for all relevant GPH addresses. Note all the resulting private keys in some text file.
3. Create a new, blank wallet by deleting the original wallet folder (but keep the backup) and starting the GPH wallet
4. Go to debug console (no need to wait until the wallet is fully synced) and import all your private keys you dumped earlier with

Code:
importprivkey
5. Wait until synced. Done.

This always works. Smiley

Racer2012,

Folllow the above listed steps provided by Wurstgelee and if that does not work send a copy of your wallet.dat to the GraphDev so he can resolve the issue for you.

Wurstgelee,

Thank you for laying out a comprehensive guide.

Cheers-

Rekt
Activity: 840
i had like 41k coins.. i updated the wallet finding out i have like 31k
so what's up with that?, i did repairwallet

Does the block explorer show the correct balance?
Block explorer shows different balance than my wallet
I did repair wallet show true
What's going on
I try sending coins does not go out to bittrex
My address on block explorer shows last transaction may 22nd and may 25th rest nothing there and looks it stuck there

Did you try downloading the latest win wallet, backing up your wallet.dat and resynchronizing with the blockchain?  I can do this for you if you'd like, or anyone else having issues, just pm me and I'll give you an e-mail to send your wallet.dat to.  I did this for another guy yesterday.

All I am doing is going into the %appdata% directory and deleting everything except the wallet.dat file in the graph folder, then restarting the wallet after downloading the latest win wallet.  Make 100% sure you back up your wallet.dat file before you do this.

And if everything else fails, try this:

In case everything else (repairwallet etc pp) fails, do the following.

1. Make a backup of your "broken" wallet.dat (or the complete folder)
2. Dump all your private keys of the GPH addresses you want to keep in debug console (most likely those with coins):

Code:
dumpprivkey
   Repeat for all relevant GPH addresses. Note all the resulting private keys in some text file.
3. Create a new, blank wallet by deleting the original wallet folder (but keep the backup) and starting the GPH wallet
4. Go to debug console (no need to wait until the wallet is fully synced) and import all your private keys you dumped earlier with

Code:
importprivkey
5. Wait until synced. Done.

This always works. Smiley

Activity: 238
I did that already but still doesn't works
Also the new wallet is creating problem when I extract it and when i opened, it shows missing gl file
I could pm you wallet.dat
I am the 5th holder in richlist with last 3 digit fd6
My wallet syncing with current block But doesn't send out coins and block explorer has different amount than wallet

I would say save a copy of you wallet.dat on your desktop. Once you know it is there. Delete everything GPH releated. And I mean everything(other than wallet.dat) Then start from scatch with new wallet downloaded. Open wallet to get connections and it will create the new app data folder then close and drop your wallet.dat (or paste it) back into the app data folder. Make sure to over ride the one that is in the new app data. I have had to do this with other coins and it worked for me.

I will try that
but when I download new wallet it gives me error missing gl file or something
I had old wallet in which app folder I delete everything except wallet.dat and than re sync it get to current block But cannot sent coins and amount different than explorer
Explorer blockchain stuck at fork
Pages:
Jump to: