Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 3. (Read 47887 times)

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Well i just lost 50,000 coins, i tried to send them and it said "Conflicting" and they disappeared in to limbo.

Help > Debug window > Console > Type in "repairwallet"

Make sure your on the chain that matches the block explorer
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Well i just lost 50,000 coins, i tried to send them and it said "Conflicting" and they disappeared in to limbo.
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
and finally  http://explorer.graphcoin.co/ goes off line.a deep breath and say goodbye to all btc.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I am holding like 10k of this coin, are there any new things coming up.

1 sat

Stop fudding. It will never be worth 1 sat or even close.
Graph has real ides and people behind the project.
It's only going to go up from here.

No fud just dev has been online and not posted his plans on the next step of gph after "other" dev left him hanging. And 1 sat was a joke btw
Activity: 759
Merit: 502

1 sat

Stop fudding. It will never be worth 1 sat or even close.
Graph has real ides and people behind the project.
It's only going to go up from here.
Activity: 336
SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com
 Grin go go go
Activity: 234

1 sat
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 256
CRYPTOMI.IO
 Shocked Dev is currently busy on his latest project. Getting high off crack cocaine and buying RaTcHeD ass disease infested hookers with his GPH SCAM profits!!!!  Shocked

Stay tuned for his REVISED Road map and NEW project details!!!

He should succeed with flying colors on this new project!!! Wink
I'm still waiting for this dev to come back. Price sucks and im in the red on this one. Feeling shitty. Anyone have an update for me?
dev blurred
and will not return
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
I'm still waiting for this dev to come back. Price sucks and im in the red on this one. Feeling shitty. Anyone have an update for me?
Activity: 238
Dev didn't say he is no more with this project he said June 1st release will be late due to the guy vanished working on it
Hold it or sell it
Dev will show up anytime soon with update
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Damn you .... you stole my name Sad
Activity: 168
Have the devs come back here yet?

Not yet. Chances are not good. I bought at 8k satoshi....  Tongue
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
good news,devs will be back

but in other project
dev blurred  Grin
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
why I always say never go deeper into newb coins than your willing to lose, just like any other gambling or any "investment" when you have no idea of the person's history behind it... I'm still bummed tho... this one looked like it had real potential.

if you don't have a few months of history to compare price and movement to then you have no idea if you are getting in at the top or bottom... just another reason not to go too deep on newb or anon coins.

cheers all... lets hope we have better luck next time.
well said..
how low an human being could lower it self for for just 10.20.50.100 btc,no thanks mate it s not my cup a tea.good luck to all.watch you money.

regards
hard to build up again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
why I always say never go deeper into newb coins than your willing to lose, just like any other gambling or any "investment" when you have no idea of the person's history behind it... I'm still bummed tho... this one looked like it had real potential.

if you don't have a few months of history to compare price and movement to then you have no idea if you are getting in at the top or bottom... just another reason not to go too deep on newb or anon coins.

well said..
how low an human being could lower it self for for just 10.20.50.100 btc,no thanks mate it s not my cup a tea.good luck to all.watch you money.

regards
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

Pages:
Jump to: