Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 5. (Read 47887 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
this is what happened to graph.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHMmMgdcOSU

Yup, that's what happens when "devs" make a post telling everyone that they can't code.

"Hey Left Dev, we could have a $250,000 cap coin if we figure out how to get this done."

"Hey Right Dev, fuck it, let's tell the world we don't know what the fuck we are doing!"

"Hey Left Dev, sounds like a plan! I'm happy with my 2.5 BTC I made on this, let's go buy a video game!"

"Hey Right Dev, Me too! I'm a 19 year old virgin and I want to stay that way!!!"

Activity: 742
this is what happened to graph.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHMmMgdcOSU

Yup, that's what happens when "devs" make a post telling everyone that they can't code.

"Hey Left Dev, we could have a $250,000 cap coin if we figure out how to get this done."

"Hey Right Dev, fuck it, let's tell the world we don't know what the fuck we are doing!"

"Hey Left Dev, sounds like a plan! I'm happy with my 2.5 BTC I made on this, let's go buy a video game!"

"Hey Right Dev, Me too! I'm a 19 year old virgin and I want to stay that way!!!"
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
Activity: 495
I've sent dev a pm there might be someone who can help, we'll see what happens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Look dev is still there working and the guy who left him dev will replace him with someone else
It's just that June 1st release will be delayed nothing else
Thanks for cheap coins

Soon dumpers will cry
When dev release more updates
Top wallets in rich list getting richer
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Haha no one is after "cheap coins" stop telling yourself lies!
Activity: 234
One of my transactions  sent from my wallet shows conflicted what doe that mean?
Look dev is still there working and the guy who left him dev will replace him with someone else
It's just that June 1st release will be delayed nothing else
Thanks for cheap coins
don t touch my Bits
Im out!!!

l m also out my last bit filled.sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Can't believe all this since lxc xst n other coins crave n tron now gph
I thought this was legit
This is messed up

Nothing in cryto is legit all are scams just get in and out asap

So it seams.

deff seems like that sometimes, but a lot of the coins do alright long term if you don't buy to hold during a pump, by to trade if price seems high but is doing good volume, buy to hold after the pump when coin is doing a few btc trading a day and price is way down.

-1 a cool feature wont be done on time

+1 dev didn't just ditch it or string us along trying to pump it up so they could have a better exit.

so I'm neutral on this... more bummed than pissed off that bot was going to be cool, is the aux pos still possible to complete? or the node betting?

dang it I just put gph in my sig too... AARRRGGG

I reach out to devs all the time. I know devs that can get things done. Usually devs that make the "we are incompetent" post are too weak to continue. They crack under the pressure of having to produce and the embarrassment of being incompetent, so they never get back to me. I'm not like this. I'm nice by PM, but really, you begin to spot the weak ones. I could be wrong about these graph weaklings, but probably not. I'm not going to bother to play the nice game with them. If they want help with their bot, they can put what they have on github.

If you guys want your graph to be worth anything, I suggest you demand this of the devs.

If they don't post their code, then you will know that they are the embarrassed devs I claim them to be. If they post up, then I have to eat my words.

I already know who will be right, though.

if the dev that is MIA has the code and was working on it isn't it possible that the dev/pr guy here on the forum may not have it unless the guy who left gives it to him or posts it?

I understand it must be even more frustrating if you know how to code and see this type of behavior all the time
I thought this was legit
This is messed up

So it seams.

deff seems like that sometimes, but a lot of the coins do alright long term if you don't buy to hold during a pump, by to trade if price seems high but is doing good volume, buy to hold after the pump when coin is doing a few btc trading a day and price is way down.

+1 dev didn't just ditch it or string us along trying to pump it up so they could have a better exit.

so I'm neutral on this... more bummed than pissed off that bot was going to be cool, is the aux pos still possible to complete? or the node betting?

I reach out to devs all the time. I know devs that can get things done. Usually devs that make the "we are incompetent" post are too weak to continue. They crack under the pressure of having to produce and the embarrassment of being incompetent, so they never get back to me. I'm not like this. I'm nice by PM, but really, you begin to spot the weak ones. I could be wrong about these graph weaklings, but probably not. I'm not going to bother to play the nice game with them. If they want help with their bot, they can put what they have on github.

If you guys want your graph to be worth anything, I suggest you demand this of the devs.

If they don't post their code, then you will know that they are the embarrassed devs I claim them to be. If they post up, then I have to eat my words.

I already know who will be right, though.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I thought this was legit
This is messed up

So it seams.

don t touch my Bits
must be really hard to convince to self thatTHE coin IS already dead,maybe just maybe one last push then good bye for good. sad l ve lost some. good luck to all.
Keep watching dev need more time for arbitrage so June 1st will be delayed for few days or weeks
But there are many other things in road map which dev can do it
So this coin will rise to the top 100k once dev release online wallet with many features
I will hold my gph
Activity: 234
You give them too much credit. I've seen this 1000 times. "Boo hoo, we can't code and lack the intellect to learn."
So are you suggesting we tuck tail and run ?

Tuck tail? I don't know. All I know is that these devs have displayed a personality disorder I've seen in a lot of devs: weakness.

Weak mind, weak spirit, weak intellect.

Maybe they made 4 or 5 BTC from their ninja mining. That's still a pretty weak return.

Weakness. It's hard to look at.

This is probably one of the best FUD I have ever read. Congratulations  Cheesy

FUD? Sorry, why the hell should he spread FUD? The plug has already been pulled by the dev himself, or?

HAHAHA. The troll fest begins. MOAR CHEAPPPP COINSSSSSS. This is going to get suchhhh a pummpppp  Cheesy

Pass the popcorn
You give them too much credit. I've seen this 1000 times. "Boo hoo, we can't code and lack the intellect to learn."

Tuck tail? I don't know. All I know is that these devs have displayed a personality disorder I've seen in a lot of devs: weakness.

Maybe they made 4 or 5 BTC from their ninja mining. That's still a pretty weak return.

This is probably one of the best FUD I have ever read. Congratulations  Cheesy

Here's a roadmap these devs can handle:

1. Get up from bed.
2. Pat self on back for not wetting bed.
3. Need poo-poo; go.
4. Attempt to wipe own ass.
5. Make mess.
6. Don't realize need to clean up ass wipe mess.
7. Ask mom for cereal.
8. Eat; make mess. Mom clean up.
9. Cartoons.

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

This is probably one of the best FUD I have ever read. Congratulations  Cheesy

FUD? Sorry, why the hell should he spread FUD? The plug has already been pulled by the dev himself, or?
Activity: 377
Commit what you have to github, and then I'll find some real devs to help.

But one thing, why do the incompetent devs always make a "we are incompetent" post? Just get your shit done quietly. Don't advertise incompetence.

Lol. They want to get cheap coins  Grin

I think they just have weak personality disorder.

Or are greedy  Roll Eyes

But one thing, why do the incompetent devs always make a "we are incompetent" post? Just get your shit done quietly. Don't advertise incompetence.

Lol. They want to get cheap coins  Grin

Or are greedy  Roll Eyes

Lol. They want to get cheap coins  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: