Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 6. (Read 47887 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
 For smart investors have great opportunity to make more money by Graph coin. Graph want to individual networking system for increase other currencies establishment...

I love it when the shill squad comes out.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
  For smart investors have great opportunity to make more money by Graph coin. Graph want to individual networking system for increase other currencies establishment...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Everyone,

We regret to inform that the dev who was in charge of creating the arb bot vanished and left us with broken code.
We now have to take a step back for an indefinite amount of time to try to bring this feature to life.

If someone in the community is able to work with us in developing and delivering this feature, we would be glad to know.
As you all know, we didn’t host an ICO, so we cannot pay what a top tier dev would charge, in any case, PM us if you’re up for the task.

Commit what you have to github, and then I'll find some real devs to help.

But one thing, why do the incompetent devs always make a "we are incompetent" post? Just get your shit done quietly. Don't advertise incompetence.

Waoo...Very impressive design of the portofolio, as activities and facilities as well! A lot of details, into a very easy to understand graphics. I appreciate the core and enhanced facility, the proof of stake and mining specifications, i think this coin is made for last...long last and successful one. The best of luck to the team!

I really like when these guys jump into a coin then start to cheerlead as soon they did Cheesy

Timing is everything
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Waoo...Very impressive design of the portofolio, as activities and facilities as well! A lot of details, into a very easy to understand graphics. I appreciate the core and enhanced facility, the proof of stake and mining specifications, i think this coin is made for last...long last and successful one. The best of luck to the team!

I really like when these guys jump into a coin then start to cheerlead as soon they did Cheesy
Activity: 154
Alright Dev,

Now would be the time where you chime in and say there is a game plan now.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
So.....I guess I missed that sweet dip to 600 sat.

Why did I think leaving the house to buy groceries was more important than grabbing cheap coins?  Tongue
Can't believe all this since lxc xst n other coins crave n tron now gph
I thought this was legit
This is messed up

Nothing in cryto is legit all are scams just get in and out asap

Take a look at VNL imo

The best altcoin around in terms of development now is SIGU - Osetura network https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1028433
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I thought this was legit
This is messed up

Take a look at VNL imo
Activity: 234
Fyi guys i havent sold all my gph yet kept some for when dev gets all his low buy orders filled and announcing arb bot is back on 😉
Activity: 256
CRYPTOMI.IO
This ish gonna PumP HARD son!!!!!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Dev already went offline after announcement you can expect radio silence from now on. Just aother guy that paid to make a coin and the real coder left him hanging on his balls. GG

He is not offline...
Dev already went offline after announcement you can expect radio silence from now on. Just aother guy that paid to make a coin and the real coder left him hanging on his balls. GG
Activity: 238
I thought this was legit
This is messed up

True
But how dash and other coin made it to top
Activity: 840
Everyone,

We regret to inform that the dev who was in charge of creating the arb bot vanished and left us with broken code.
We now have to take a step back for an indefinite amount of time to try to bring this feature to life.

If someone in the community is able to work with us in developing and delivering this feature, we would be glad to know.
As you all know, we didn’t host an ICO, so we cannot pay what a top tier dev would charge, in any case, PM us if you’re up for the task.
The other roadmap targets will still happen? Auxiliary proof of stake?
Activity: 826
I thought this was legit
This is messed up

So it seams.
Activity: 234
I thought this was legit
This is messed up

Activity: 826
It really is amazing. Now we know who has been selling into the market to push it down from the stable 10k.
Activity: 334
Bah!  Sad I just bought back in! Was looking good too... So can we just forget the arb bot for now and focus on in wallet betting?  That's what I always wanted anyways.
Pages:
Jump to: