Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 14. (Read 83870 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Hi man. Im interested to test your service. Do you have MTV Classic and MTV2?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

**Special offer**
GRAB YOUR LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION.
**FOR $120**

We have updated the channel list.
Check out: channels
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Well people I've just finished a full 3 month subscription and all I can say is that this service has been OUTSTANDING for me.

Must point out I mainly use it for sports and I've seen nothing but improvements over the time I've been using it. Running on openelec kodi it's been great. Also dabbled using it on my firestick (via kodi) and it worked perfectly there!

Service from tifossi has been rapid on the very very few times I've had an issue. (an epg problem I think has been the only time tbh).

Very highly recommended.

All the best

saku
Activity: 1
Do you have France channels also?if yes it will be great .

we have a new price structure.

2 day / $5
1 month / $15
3 month / $30
6 month / $60
12 month / $80

Watch all Premier League Games live
Watch all NFL Games Live
Watch all NBA/NHL Games live
Watch all UFC PPV live
Plus Sky Uk and all major US TV Channels

Hey guys.

I sell our IPTV Service which has over 193 channels.

Here is a full list on channels: channels

Here are some pictures:
https://i.imgur.com/Mhuxgi9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JTKtPwS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Mgx7GFh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4IVjR52.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1Qw5hNt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/R2ZBgAF.jpg

You can use it on nearly every device which can handle m3u playlists.
You can use it on Kodi, VLC, Smart TV and many other ways.

It's working with tokens, which means one token for one account. This token can used only one time at the same time.
But you can use it on more than one device.

Send me a message for a trial account, which will run 24 hours.

2 day / $5
1 month / $15
3 month / $30
6 month / $60
12 month / $80

You can purchase with PayPal or BTC

Hit me up so you can watch all the best of IPTV

Just bought a sub.  OP was quick and responsive.   I flipped through a few channels.  So far, it is working very well
i bought the iptv package for 65$ from OP
as good as all channels work! i'm just impressed  Shocked
thank you so much! highly recommended !!!
Bought 1 year subscription from him, good seller and quick response.
highly recommended !!!
just got  a trial and its working great  !!! watch ufc  right now and has not buffered once   great  iptv sub and list
Serious seller, I bought 1year  subscription last week. Everthing is working.
Absolutely fantastic service by the seller. I had a few questions about the services, and the seller responded right away. I asked for a trial and got it, as well as instructions on how to use it. The channels work as they should, and you have more than a thousand to choose between!
BIG vouch. Smiley
vouching for the service definately worth it! not all channels work but for the most part they are all up and running and a wide selection as well and I am sure they are constantly going to upgrade things as it grows Smiley very friendly and straight forward
received a 24hrs test.. most channels worked, although there many duplicates, and some were freezing, still an excellent iptv service.
Fabtastic service... cant rate highky enough.
Instant streaming and yet to find a uk channel not working and 99% on
Just purchased from this seller and the response was instant ! Got the link of IPTV within a couple of min.
The service works great as well. A definite vouch for this seller ! and the price is great too for this service.
fast  and great services... work  perfect.. i vouch  for this guy
I was very impressed with the sellers customer service and the service itself.  I was able to watch tcm usa and I live in the uk - i did not have any problems.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Got a month subscription, received straight after payment and works well with Kodi.

Very good for all general channels around with alot of sports - just keep in mind that the feed in live sports can be delayed by a minute, so careful when betting Smiley

Just bought a 3 months subscription and it works like a charm!
The best IPTV streaming service ive ever used by far, works great in kodi.
Trying to get it to work in Emby but so far havent managed to get it working there.
Emby finds all the channels but is unable to play any, not sure why.
Anyone got it working with Emby?
The best way to watch is Kodi or MrMc for your Apple devices. It never tested it with emby. There are many apps which can handle m3u like rIPTV or VLC for PC.
Activity: 3
Just bought a 3 months subscription and it works like a charm!
The best IPTV streaming service ive ever used by far, works great in kodi.
Trying to get it to work in Emby but so far havent managed to get it working there.
Emby finds all the channels but is unable to play any, not sure why.
Anyone got it working with Emby?
Ok I see.
Well I need to build some home tv pack with raspberry pi3. so I wanted to be sure. Do u have a channel list?

How u can be sure about lifetime? Smiley

I am interested and I would like to buy it.
Who is the iptv provider and does it work with kodi?
Do you have channel list over the channels?
what if the channels stop suddenly? Smiley

Lifetime means how long our service is online.
We use it for our private tv too.
We stream most UK Channels self and for US and other countries we have supplier.
We have a lot of servers around the world to give you the best and stable service.
It will never happen that all channels stop. But yes, sometimes a channel is down. Let me know about it and we'll restart or fix it. Yes it works with Kodi but with other Apps too. We recommend to use it with Kodi or MrMc for all your Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Apple TV 4. You can watch with your SmartTV too if your TV can handle m3u playlists. Whenever you have questions, feel free to ask and send me a message. I'm always here Smiley

I never tested it with a raspberry but if you're able to use Kodi on your device it will work. A channel list is at the start post.
Just purchased it! Worked great at home. Went to work and tried it (says I can use it in many devices if not simultaneous) and all channels died, a few worked but most of them says connection failed. Tried on smart tv and vlc
test is possible

Is this a question?
We have a 2 day package. You can test on two different days for $5.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
How u can be sure about lifetime? Smiley

I am interested and I would like to buy it.
Who is the iptv provider and does it work with kodi?
Do you have channel list over the channels?
what if the channels stop suddenly? Smiley

Lifetime means how long our service is online.
We use it for our private tv too.
We stream most UK Channels self and for US and other countries we have supplier.
We have a lot of servers around the world to give you the best and stable service.
It will never happen that all channels stop. But yes, sometimes a channel is down. Let me know about it and we'll restart or fix it. Yes it works with Kodi but with other Apps too. We recommend to use it with Kodi or MrMc for all your Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Apple TV 4. You can watch with your SmartTV too if your TV can handle m3u playlists. Whenever you have questions, feel free to ask and send me a message. I'm always here Smiley
Great service!

Many channels, their quality is very good, no buffering, no errors.

Also customer support is very good, they reply very fast and help you with anything you need.

I highly recommend!
WATCH UFC199 NOW
LIVE ON BTSPORT

contact me for your subscription
Activity: 8
Fantastic service, the only problem i have with it is deciding which channel to watch lol
Very fast replies to pm's and fast sending of details once i paid.
Would recommend this to anyone wanting iptv services.

Keep up the good work.
Renewed another month. Great service and good support from tifossi

Thanks mate. Enjoy watching!
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Renewed another month. Great service and good support from tifossi
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
AwesomeWildGamer
can you use in roku? is there any private channel to use this service
Activity: 28
Just purchased a years subscription , working great so far , just watched the F1 Monaco qualifying with no freezes or buffer

Great service, would recommend!
Pages:
Jump to: