Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 18. (Read 83890 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Guys, any issues may be linked to the model of the Samsung tv - I'm using this service on a 2015 model with the SmartIPTV app without any issues at all - for me the service is good on both SmartIPTV & separately on  Kodi.  I guess I use it more on the Samsung because it's so easy & user friendly. You probably need to try it on your own Samsung tv to see if it works okay for you.

This service is highly recommended by me, & the customer service from tisoffi has been excellent.

Everything works now thx everybody
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Thanks for your help.

UFC FIGHT NIGHT ZAGREB starts N O W
Enjoy watching on Fox Sports and BTSport
Activity: 23
Guys, any issues may be linked to the model of the Samsung tv - I'm using this service on a 2015 model with the SmartIPTV app without any issues at all - for me the service is good on both SmartIPTV & separately on  Kodi.  I guess I use it more on the Samsung because it's so easy & user friendly. You probably need to try it on your own Samsung tv to see if it works okay for you.

This service is highly recommended by me, & the customer service from tisoffi has been excellent.
Anybody know how to get this to work in smart iptv I add the link I was giving the channels show up but once I click on them it say connection failed
Same here. Smart IPTV was working fine for the last couple of weeks and then stopped. All other services via, kodi, Gse for iPad etc, are al working fine.

Was reading something about problems with Samsung SmartIPTV.
It's the same on LG. It's not at our end. Maybe they will fix the issue soon, but I don't know about it. Sorry guys.

Pls try siptv or ssiptv on your Samsung. Maybe this helps you. But I haven't a Samsung.

Ooo ok cool coo hopefully they fix it soon ... Any of yu ever use iptvx I just found this in the App Store on the tv going to see if I can get it to work on there
Anybody know how to get this to work in smart iptv I add the link I was giving the channels show up but once I click on them it say connection failed
Same here. Smart IPTV was working fine for the last couple of weeks and then stopped. All other services via, kodi, Gse for iPad etc, are al working fine.

Was reading something about problems with Samsung SmartIPTV.
It's the same on LG. It's not at our end. Maybe they will fix the issue soon, but I don't know about it. Sorry guys.

Pls try siptv or ssiptv on your Samsung. Maybe this helps you. But I haven't a Samsung.
Activity: 13
Thanks for all your feedback guys. We're happy if you're happy and we work every day to make the service better and better for you.

My internet is too slow at the moment but will be upgrading in a month. Cant wait to try this Cheesy

What's your internet connection speed? Let me know when you're ready. I'm here Smiley
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
My internet is too slow at the moment but will be upgrading in a month. Cant wait to try this Cheesy
Activity: 11
great quality for ppv fight!
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Watched the premier league matches today. Fantastic quality in 1080p resolution or the best ive seen being streamed.
Activity: 6
Its been a month and still exploring the channels. Many channels with series, sports, movies and my favourites educational!! Nice and cheap!

LIVE BOX OFFICE BOXING

Saturday/Sunday

19:00 George Groves vs David Brophy , Sky Sports Box Office
20:45 Charles Martin vs Anthony Joshua , Sky Sports Box Office , Astro SuperSport 3 , Premier Sports
03:50 Manny Pacquio vs Timothy Bradley (Sunday morning) , Sky Sports 1
UK TIME
watch boxing tonight for free with our service

Special offer: get your lifetime subscription for $150 (only 1 available)
Special offer: get a lifetime subscription for $150 (only 1 available)
Send me a message for your offer. Thanks.
Activity: 6
I bought 2x3 months subscriptions. Easy and fast communication with the seller.
Think I can try a trial bro trying to watch some shows on my Samsung smart tv
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Just got a years sub. Very good and quick at responding to questions. A very good selection of sports channels. Most of the channels have been working. Thank you.
I would like a2 day trial

I'll send you a message. Take a look at your pm.
Activity: 5
I would like a2 day trial
Pages:
Jump to: