Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 16. (Read 83890 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
just wanted to say the service is excellent. totally first class
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Do you have indian channels?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Just bought 2 days and it's working perfectly. Very fast and very good quality. Cheap if you take 1 year.
You even have an EPG guide.

I recommend it !
EPG guide is working for you? All I get is just the channel logos and an empty time schedule..
What device are you using this IPTV on? I'm using Android-KODI/ATV4 and both with the same blank schedule.

Pls send me a message. Maybe you have the old EPG link
Activity: 373
Merit: 254
Just bought 2 days and it's working perfectly. Very fast and very good quality. Cheap if you take 1 year.

I recommend it !
EPG guide is working for you? All I get is just the channel logos and an empty time schedule..
What device are you using this IPTV on? I'm using Android-KODI/ATV4 and both with the same blank schedule.
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Tonight for all the Boxing fans, great set of fights on HBO East and BoxNation (10 PM EST/7 PM PST and 2 AM London):

Gonzalez vs Arroyo

Román González, (44-0, 38 KOs), the current WBC and The RING Magazine boxing flyweight champion, returns tonight on the Gennady Golovkin vs Dominic Wade undercard.

A flyweight with a mind-numbing 86 percent knockouts-to-fights ratio, González hopes to face Mexico's Juan Francisco "Gallo" Estrada (33-2, 24 KO), owner of the WBA and WBO flyweight world titles, by year's end.

Dubbed "Chocolatito," the Nicaraguan is considered the top fighter in the world, pound-for-pound, by RING Magazine and ESPN.

Gennady "Triple G" Golovkin vs. Dominic Wade
12 rounds, for Golovkin's WBA/IBF/interim WBC middleweight titles

Unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (34-0, 31 KO), the sport's most destructive fighter, will face Dominic Wade (18-0, 12 KO) in what many consider a tune-up for the former. Hence, Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez are on a collision course.

But Sam Watson, a longtime business partner of Al Haymon and boxing aficionado, likes the underdog's chances, despite the overwhelming betting odds.

I know I'll be watching these
Activity: 57
Merit: 10

I recommend it !

Enjoy UFC 197 tonight on BTSport

grab your 2day/1month/3month/1year subscription NOW
Activity: 2
I would like to try the service
Activity: 79
Anybody can help me with the guide? I got it loaded but the info is all wrong, it's show info but the shows on the channels aren't the right one. I apply time shift to all channel and it's still not right, clear data and resync but still wrong

The standard time for the EPG is UK Time. So you must set it with the time switched to your local time. Set it left or right.

Hey thanks! That works, I'm in eastern so just -5, everything is good now.

Nvm, it's still messed up, some channels are right, some aren't. If anyone got a solution, let me know.
Anybody can help me with the guide? I got it loaded but the info is all wrong, it's show info but the shows on the channels aren't the right one. I apply time shift to all channel and it's still not right, clear data and resync but still wrong

The standard time for the EPG is UK Time. So you must set it with the time switched to your local time. Set it left or right.
Paid for a year service, so far so good. Some of the channel doesn't work but most is working fine.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
Started with a month; just ordered a year. This is by-far one of the best services of its kind.

Hey guys, we have a new EPG link.
Pls send me a message for your new EPG link.
We hope that this is the last time we must change it.
Sorry
Activity: 54
I bought one year service and this is best iptv service so far. All channels what i tested works without buffering and quality is great. Setup was easy. I recommend this!
Activity: 6
any chance of adding wapa america channel ?
Activity: 6
Thanks for the great customer service like always A++++++++
Helped me resolve my epg problem and rebooting my modem help as well
Thanks again
I'm interested in 12 months access, what's up? Pm me please
Activity: 8
Just activated my subscription today and it works! technical advise and support from the seller is great..
UFC FIGHT NIGHT
tonight on BT Sport and FOX Sport
enjoy watching guys

Pages:
Jump to: