Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 19. (Read 83890 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi I just sent you a email regarding a two-day trial. Can you  email me back asap. thanks

Enjoy watching mate. If someone have a questions or needs help, let me know.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi I just sent you a email regarding a two-day trial. Can you  email me back asap. thanks
Activity: 5
I want trial this service. I will pm
hey, could I get a 1-day pass please?

Hey mate, yes you can, pls send me a message.
But we haven't free trials anymore. We have a 48h subscription which is splitter in 2x24h on two different days within a week.
Activity: 7
hey, could I get a 1-day pass please?
Watch WRESTLEMANIA 32 tonight with us on WWE NETWORK and Sky Sports Box Office. Enjoy guys and happy watching.
Activity: 136
Merit: 13
Hey folks. So we had some problems with our EPG and have a new link now. For all who have the EPG, pls send me a message, I'll send you the new link. Works better now.

If anyone have problems or want a subscription, pls send me a message too. I'm here to help/support you guys.

Thanks

PM sent for new EPG link
Thank you for all your help
the epg you mentioned here is the same one you helped me with?

Was sending you the new link.

WE HAVE CHANNEL LOGOS NOW IN THE M3U LINK.

Enjoy watching.
Activity: 6
Thank you for all your help
the epg you mentioned here is the same one you helped me with?
Hey folks. So we had some problems with our EPG and have a new link now. For all who have the EPG, pls send me a message, I'll send you the new link. Works better now.

If anyone have problems or want a subscription, pls send me a message too. I'm here to help/support you guys.

Thanks
how do i get  the guide to work already loaded the website and my guide is still in blank

Hey mate. Did you follow the instructions? Did you use it with Kodi or are you using a other program for watching?

Was testing for myself and you're right. The EPG link is down. I'll talk to Server Admin right now and let you know. Sorry for this issue.
how do i get  the guide to work already loaded the website and my guide is still in blank
If anyone needs support or will subscribe, send me a message. I'll be here to support you.
Is this nfps or another server?channel list doesnt have a lot of indian channels.

Hey mate. No, its our own service. No Mac Adress needed for this.
You're right, but our focus is on UK and US channels. Maybe we can add Indian channels later.
Excellent service.
Works great with Android apps or Kodi.  and all channels are bundled into folder groups sports entertainment movies etc.
all my questions been answered regarding setup .
Very happy
Thanks.

Thanks for your feedback mate. Enjoy watching. Whenever you have a problem, let me know. I'm here to help you. There will be more features in the future with a VOD Channel and more. But you'll see Smiley
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Is this nfps or another server?channel list doesnt have a lot of indian channels.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Excellent service.
Works great with Android apps or Kodi.  and all channels are bundled into folder groups sports entertainment movies etc.
all my questions been answered regarding setup .
Very happy
Thanks.
Hey guys. You didn't need a VPN.
We prefer to use it with Kodi Addon PVR IPTV Simple Client which is installed with Kodi. But you can use it with all your devices which can handle m3u playlists.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
If we want to use this with KODI Jarvis on an android box is there an addon and then we buy a password from you? Or how does do it work?

its m3u so you can use it with android apps, vlc player any platform, or for kodi the link below.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-setup-tech-timeruuu-with-pvr-simple-client/
Pages:
Jump to: