Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟No.1 IPTV Service | over 800 Channels | starts at $5 Join NOW🌟🌟 - page 15. (Read 83890 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hey man if possible, are you able to update us which channels and time for Euro 2016 matches like the ufc you did? thanks!

Hey mate. Of course we will do this. Hope I have more informations on which channels we can watch the Euro2016. I'll let you know.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
do you have any Italian channels , Rai 1 etc?
We added some new channels. NBA TV HD and NFL Network HD. Enjoy guys.
Activity: 17
Hey man if possible, are you able to update us which channels and time for Euro 2016 matches like the ufc you did? thanks!
WATCH UFC198 LIVE
NOW ON BTSPORT
Any chance of adding fox sports  (australia) channels so I can watch live AFL games?

Thanks  Smiley

WE now have a new AFL Channel. ALLSTARS AFL LIVE Smiley
Activity: 9
Any chance of adding fox sports  (australia) channels so I can watch live AFL games?

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 3
I am testing the channels right now and everything seems great , keep the good work brother  Cheesy
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
My service works great - most of the channels work only a few I came across didn't.

My only issue is the channel list gets wiped after every reboot anyone know a way to fix this?
Activity: 6
help just got an octo core box and installed my program on it but getting some channels sound but no video any idea what to do?
Epg loads up fine
Hi mate,

Can I take a trial - $5 for a week maybe? Just concerned my connection wont keep up so need to play around a bit

PM me BTC addy if that's suitable
Please give me some trial (1 hour ) is enough I just need to be sure my internet is strong enough.

Will send you a message soon.
Activity: 520
Please give me some trial (1 hour ) is enough I just need to be sure my internet is strong enough.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Hi mate,

Can I take a trial - $5 for a week maybe? Just concerned my connection wont keep up so need to play around a bit

PM me BTC addy if that's suitable
Do you have indian channels?

Not for the moment. Our focus is on UK,US and some other channels. Maybe later.

Actually there are Indian channels. Here is the screenshot of some of the channels. Its around 13 channels i think

Thanks mate. Wasn't trying Indian channels for myself because I didn't speak Indian Smiley
Activity: 7
Activity: 17

Actually there are Indian channels. Here is the screenshot of some of the channels. Its around 13 channels i think
 https://i.imgur.com/I2ETZ38.jpg
anybody having lagging issue? Or have problem watch the nba game on tnt? Couldn't watch it on any of my devices

I'll talk to server admin. Not all channels are perfect on every time. Did you tried some UK channels for the NBA game?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
anybody having lagging issue? Or have problem watch the nba game on tnt? Couldn't watch it on any of my devices

Can i have a test? Please
Thank you.

Pls send me a message. Thanks
Activity: 1
Can i have a test? Please
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: