Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 364. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
On another note - I miss the tools portion of the website Sad any idea when the difficulty and hashrate charts will be back?

FWIW there is an interactive difficulty chart  up at http://coinz.cryptoid.info/diff/?nobl
Awesome, thanks!
TN5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Why is the old logo back on coinwarz?

Sorry guys, we've kept the 'N' as it is the most widely recognized symbol for Noble now. We love the eagle design but when shrunk it looks quite dark, brooding and hard to make out for those who don't recognize NobleCoin. The N sits well next to B(itcoin), D(ogecoin), L(itecoin) etc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I would just like to state for the record and for any future exchanges/services that decide in the future whether to add us: NobleCoin has had a market cap of $1,000,000 in the past as well as 14+ days of $30,000+ in 24 hour trade volume. We have been on coinmarketcap (removed), we've been on block explorers (removed) and we now instead continue to provide our own block explorers (ABE, custom & traditional). Don't give up guys, we'll continue pushing behind the scenes despite how difficult this has been made for us.

Edit: Let's not burn any bridges, I'm just as frustrated and angry at the complete cut of services and exchanges not listing us unless we pay 'fees' compounded by all our listed exchanges getting 'hacked' (the lost NOBL we are now covering). We have prided ourself on our community so let's not get too derogatory even though I know sometimes it's hard. Altexplorer should be adding us after we provided (thanks cryptowest) the solution to ABE & transaction messages, now we're trying to touch base with Gliss again to get re-added to coinmarketcap, as we've been completely cut even from ?? status.

I think 'Rome wasn't built in a day' is really starting to apply to us more than it ever could. I intend to be here for years building a brand that will last beyond current flavour-of-the-month coins. We watched plenty evaporate in Jan., we watched it in Feb., we've seen it in Mar., let's be one of those coins that survive years.

Proving this man is the best developer in the Altcoin market.

I couldn't agree more. We can only be ignored so long before everyone regrets passing us by.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500

Not going to lie, I am actually pretty angry about this, some of those crap coins they added didn't even get any reasoning on the thread.

Oh well, I know this will come around and bite them when they have an exchange full of dead coins

Actually I'm a bit of surprised that NXT didn't make it. It has huge community but that obviously wasn't enough.

they all paid BTC to get in, simple as that and my guess is NXT did not want to pay

This, guaranteed.
Activity: 308

Not going to lie, I am actually pretty angry about this, some of those crap coins they added didn't even get any reasoning on the thread.

Oh well, I know this will come around and bite them when they have an exchange full of dead coins

Actually I'm a bit of surprised that NXT didn't make it. It has huge community but that obviously wasn't enough.

they all paid BTC to get in, simple as that and my guess is NXT did not want to pay
Activity: 336
I would just like to state for the record and for any future exchanges/services that decide in the future whether to add us: NobleCoin has had a market cap of $1,000,000 in the past as well as 14+ days of $30,000+ in 24 hour trade volume. We have been on coinmarketcap (removed), we've been on block explorers (removed) and we now instead continue to provide our own block explorers (ABE, custom & traditional). Don't give up guys, we'll continue pushing behind the scenes despite how difficult this has been made for us.

Edit: Let's not burn any bridges, I'm just as frustrated and angry at the complete cut of services and exchanges not listing us unless we pay 'fees' compounded by all our listed exchanges getting 'hacked' (the lost NOBL we are now covering). We have prided ourself on our community so let's not get too derogatory even though I know sometimes it's hard. Altexplorer should be adding us after we provided (thanks cryptowest) the solution to ABE & transaction messages, now we're trying to touch base with Gliss again to get re-added to coinmarketcap, as we've been completely cut even from ?? status.

I think 'Rome wasn't built in a day' is really starting to apply to us more than it ever could. I intend to be here for years building a brand that will last beyond current flavour-of-the-month coins. We watched plenty evaporate in Jan., we watched it in Feb., we've seen it in Mar., let's be one of those coins that survive years.

Proving this man is the best developer in the Altcoin market.
TN5

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I agree, I thought we would be ahead of Worldcoin considering how far the coin has come since launch.  And Maxcoin??? Really???
legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So it seems that Noblecoin didn't make the list for Vault of Satoshi.

It looks like they are saying that we fall under the category of not having enough development (and yet MaxCoin made it...).

I know that there have been issues with the block explorer (along with coinmarketcap), but what other things does Noblecoin need to make it seem more "developed?" There's already a bunch of things, but maybe more of the bounties need to be fulfilled?

Would you be able to link to that verdict thread? Id be interested in reading it.  Its too bad, as VoS is a great platform.
CoinTweak profitability charts

It looks like they are saying that we fall under the category of not having enough development (and yet MaxCoin made it...).

I know that there have been issues with the block explorer (along with coinmarketcap), but what other things does Noblecoin need to make it seem more "developed?" There's already a bunch of things, but maybe more of the bounties need to be fulfilled?
You just made me recheck the bounty page and caught my interest for the Reddit tipbot! I will read the full readme tomorrow, but I don't think it'll be a huge problem to set it up and keep it running for me. More info/pm will follow if I decide to make it.
true, if you got alot of bitcoins you can upvote your coin on mintpal that's how it goes..

let's hope that agx.io grows, if they do it will be a chance for nobl. as well
TN5

yeah I think it's incredible to see Spaincoin go on Mintpal and not Noble..

All about money. I can only imagine what kind of bounties he got from adding MaxCoin.. This playground is far from fairness, it's all about money. Everyone who runs some kind of service has only dollar signs on their eyes. So this kind of conclusion didn't surprise me at all..

yeah I think it's incredible to see Spaincoin go on Mintpal and not Noble..
legendary
Activity: 896

Activity: 84
Thanks to all who participated in the Austin Global Exchange + NobleCoin deposit bonus and AMD Radeon R9 280x giveaway! AGX is validating all results and will announce the payouts and the winners on Friday 03/28!

Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates on new promotions!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I think Rofo prefered that one for easy recognition. The N is more clear than a tiny eagle.

Also, it is nice to reserve the N for noblecoin imo Wink
Jump to: