Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 367. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Not my site mate... Heres the ops profile link drop him a line he is on the ball. Bet the pool crapped itself when your rigs landed..!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/charityminingpools-248708
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
hey Murkster

your site has locked me out, I cant login
merry Christmas murkster, I mover 2 rigs to your charity pool, gave you 7 mhs all for a good cause right

sorry don't know how to spell

I love you.. Not in a gay way you understand.. Wink

Many thanks to you.. Smiley

Hang on I'm at the bottom now...!! lol.. Smiley
merry Christmas murkster, I mover 2 rigs to your charity pool, gave you 7 mhs all for a good cause right

sorry don't know how to spell
Great to have you back james.. Smiley Hope it stays working for you (and the pool) and a big thanks to mad4coins.. Smiley

Hopefully attract some more miners over.. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Think my 280x has died, so I may be out of the mining game for now...not sure I can RMA it as it had an unfortunate meeting with my watercooling system a while ago and I had to rebuild it...

gutted... Sad

I know. I am currently updating drivers hoping it solves it, but not too hopeful.

If that doesn't work I guess I can write a script to restart cgminer when it crashes, but not sure that would be too good for my pc...

Had no end of trouble with ATI/AMD radeons. (4870's) heat heat and more heat. Left case off and jad fan directed on It and that was just for gaming no mining.

Thought go back to nvidia. Then started mining and have been cursing since lol.
Nvidia seems to be able to withstand higher temperatures though. When my gtx 670 runs at 90 degrees the fan only runs on 70%, but my 280x goes to 100% at about 88degrees.
It's unfortunate that I can't seem to get them both running (250kh/s + 750kh/s) at lower temperatures. When they run together with the fans both set to manual maximum they run about 87-90 for my 280x and 90-93 for my gtx 670. I did place an extra fan in my casing which got the temperatures down from before though, they were about 3 degrees higher at first.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Think my 280x has died, so I may be out of the mining game for now...not sure I can RMA it as it had an unfortunate meeting with my watercooling system a while ago and I had to rebuild it...

gutted... Sad

I know. I am currently updating drivers hoping it solves it, but not too hopeful.

If that doesn't work I guess I can write a script to restart cgminer when it crashes, but not sure that would be too good for my pc...

Had no end of trouble with ATI/AMD radeons. (4870's) heat heat and more heat. Left case off and jad fan directed on It and that was just for gaming no mining.

I was mining with 2x4870s just before christmas, they did indeed run hot!

Miner is back running now, will see how long it lasts

gutted... Sad

I am also on noble.yourmine, I am mining 7.2 mh. been there 11 days, also hade doge, but traded for noble, I am not going anywhere either.  I believe in the movement and the coin. I have noticed the volume and the hash has gone up, it will be hard for exchanges and investors to ignore, keep up the good work my fellow noblers

mike

Any chance of one of those gpus coming across to charity pool? We struggling no block found for over 13 hours... Sad waaah...

gutted... Sad

my isp has been killing me, no internet for 3 days.

Double gutted......

gutted... Sad
Activity: 336

my isp has been killing me, no internet for 3 days.
Activity: 308
is there any chart about hash over pools? will add no problem.

I posted a little synopsis yesterday as I was looking at pools to mine:

- YourMine (47% of network hash)
- Poolerino (33% of network hash)
- Hash.so (11% of network hash)
- CoinMine (1% of network hash)
- IDCray (Less than 1%)
- CharityPool (3% of network hash)

Was looking at joining YourMine, but will go with either Poolerino or Hash.so since I want to keep YourMine under 51%

I mine here : http://nobl.poolerino.com Flawless pool so far
Activity: 27

I posted a little synopsis yesterday as I was looking at pools to mine:

- YourMine (47% of network hash)
- Poolerino (33% of network hash)
- Hash.so (11% of network hash)
- CoinMine (1% of network hash)
- IDCray (Less than 1%)
- CharityPool (3% of network hash)

Was looking at joining YourMine, but will go with either Poolerino or Hash.so since I want to keep YourMine under 51%
Activity: 74
35x 7950, cca 8mhs on Nobl, not sellling. I will keep loyal to noble.yourmine.org pool, been there from day 1 and its as solid as it can be, you understand Wink But I can add cca 10 gpus on charity pool when back from rma to spread some power. Noble is no brainer.

Reading about asics, multipools..I personaly am not afraid of asic and multipools. Every hash is good. For the price of asics and knowing what you can(cant) do with them, buyer is a gambler or dumb. Most who buys them just start to calculate daily when they are paid out and when they see they are going nowhere, new models out, posibly constant troubles (same with gpus), panic, sell low, wanna go out of hardware..But smart ones will skip them anyway. No value and no fun with them, smart ones would buy cheap coins.  

Omg.... just had to lift my jaw up!
Agree with the comment on buying over mining, have accumulated the most via AGX while the value is low.

Sold my shares in MCXNOW. Bought Noble... Smiley

Would be amazing if you could manage to add some of that arsenal to the charity pool. Spread the hash before you mount a 51% attack on your own lol...

I am also on noble.yourmine, I am mining 7.2 mh. been there 11 days, also hade doge, but traded for noble, I am not going anywhere either.  I believe in the movement and the coin. I have noticed the volume and the hash has gone up, it will be hard for exchanges and investors to ignore, keep up the good work my fellow noblers

mike
35x 7950, cca 8mhs on Nobl, not sellling. I will keep loyal to noble.yourmine.org pool, been there from day 1 and its as solid as it can be, you understand Wink But I can add cca 10 gpus on charity pool when back from rma to spread some power. Noble is no brainer.

Reading about asics, multipools..I personaly am not afraid of asic and multipools. Every hash is good. For the price of asics and knowing what you can(cant) do with them, buyer is a gambler or dumb. Most who buys them just start to calculate daily when they are paid out and when they see they are going nowhere, new models out, posibly constant troubles (same with gpus), panic, sell low, wanna go out of hardware..But smart ones will skip them anyway. No value and no fun with them, smart ones would buy cheap coins.  

Omg.... just had to lift my jaw up!
Agree with the comment on buying over mining, have accumulated the most via AGX while the value is low.

Sold my shares in MCXNOW. Bought Noble... Smiley

Would be amazing if you could manage to add some of that arsenal to the charity pool. Spread the hash before you mount a 51% attack on your own lol...
Activity: 74

Jump to: