Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 368. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi Noblers,
Been mining Nobl for 1.5 month with 8mhsh, never sold a coin. This is the one, Rofo, dev team and you comunity are great.

These are the type of things that motivate me. Seeing the constant and unwavering support for this coin. Regardless of price and the current situation, people are sticking around as they see the true potential of the coin and what the future beholds. I personally want to say thank you to the Noble community for being dedicated and sticking it through the good times and bad. It is only up from here!
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Hi Noblers,
Been mining Nobl for 1.5 month with 8mhsh, never sold a coin. This is the one, Rofo, dev team and you comunity are great.

Hi mate. What are you running for that amount??? (Fancy joining the charity pool?)

Smiley
https://nobl.charityminingpools.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Cheers James.. Smiley

Net hash jumped 200 MHs in ten minutes.. Smiley

Anyone else for the charity pool???

Love watching the difficulty rise and fall in responce to hash change, totally automatic.. Its own ecosystem.. (Cyberdyne systems model 101 ??)

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Hi Noblers,

Awesome  Smiley

This coin has great things going for it.

Also there is some good volume on agx, hope it keeps up.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hi Noblers,

Noble Charity Pool back up. Could do with some help if anyone can spare the khash.. Smiley

https://nobl.charityminingpools.com

I'll be back on it in a bit, my miner keeps crashing
Noble Charity Pool back up. Could do with some help if anyone can spare the khash.. Smiley

https://nobl.charityminingpools.com

@Rofo

Dropped you a PM re blotck explorers could you let me know if it is suitable? If so will do some more work on it. Smiley

For backup purposes forgot to add.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
http://blackcoinminer.com
they are mining Noble right now so that they can buy Blackcoin in exchange, multipool system

Interesting, since we're currently 27th most profitable. Edit: Now 6th.

'We switch between the most profitable Scrypt coins and convert them to Bitcoins - then to Blackcoins.' - Seems to be a little more than that, maybe they don't like the fact I like DARK more than BC? Wink Edits: DOGE (which they have as a target to mine too) has always been higher on profitability than us. I'm fairly sure miners will leave pools like that once they figure out the inefficiencies unless they pick their game up. Once miners start to realise it's being used more to target other coins than mine the most profitable so they can increase their BC holdings, they might be a little upset.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Difficulty is up for the first time in a week or so, network hash rate just about doubled.

Miners are starting to pay attention to Noble again.
I wish I had a bunch of bitcoin to pump it up to the price it should be with this difficulty Sad

http://blackcoinminer.com

they are mining Noble right now so that they can buy Blackcoin in exchange, multipool system

Activity: 245
Difficulty is up for the first time in a week or so, network hash rate just about doubled.

I wish I had a bunch of bitcoin to pump it up to the price it should be with this difficulty Sad
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on CoinMarket so you don't think we're ignoring it in the background. We've gathered about 20million worth of lost coin information and are following it up as best we can. Many are from long members of the community that we have a fair amount of trust towards (as much as we can in this environment) and we're doing the best we can to follow addresses on the new explorers (thanks guys, they've been invaluable). There are some addresses which obviously look like they've been sent set amounts which aren't related to our community guys and we assume must be under CM possession.

To date I've paid out about 500,000 coins to cover losses from the 'little guys' who are genuinely concerned and upset. I don't mean to imply their coin is worth more, but the larger amounts we're still following up on as they are significant amounts of NOBL. We can never be sure obviously but so far transaction dates, random external addresses and the timeframe of CM issues matches up. It doesn't even bother us paying people what they lose, it's how it should be. We just don't want to feel like we've left anything out and left ourselves open to being taken advantage of, but so far everyone has provided a tonne of info. and been very cooperative. Sometimes I lose perspective when comparing large>small amounts and forget this is still someones work/money and every bit counts and I apologise. The larger ones will be paid from the 31st March once we see what happens with CM (their hosting expires with the guy who denies involvement).

Also, I would like to thank Mike from Poolerino for putting forward 400,000 if necessary to help for the CoinMarket issues and Ontopicplease for also volunteering a significant amount to help also. I hate to admit the exchanges going down and marketplace orders have set us back about a week and a half, but we'll be back up to speed early this coming week and will see where we are at with CoinEX afterwards. Lots of valuable lessons learnt this month I think - let's not let an exchange milk us for NOBL again. The donations from these guys will immediately be spread towards our charities once we resolve all this mess.

Once sorted it's full steam ahead back onto the path we followed in February!

Regarding charity we are first and foremost looking for those who also work in cryptocurrency, so we feel we're also doing a part for cryptocurrency as a whole. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] however.

Cheers!
Activity: 182
NobleCoin was added to voting at Comkort exchange.

Good luck!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Activity: 100
Just a little background about myself for charitable causes that might help get exposure.....

I consult for a major Non-profit Hospital System in Southern California

I work for a health plan that has one of the first approved Chronic Special Needs Program for the Seriously Persistently Mentally Ill, in addition to have culturally focused medical groups (Vietnamese, African American, and Latino communities)
www.BrandnewdayHMO.com

You could try [email protected], but if you just stick around for a while Rofo the DEV will certainly see your post and probably be interested in what you have to say.
Activity: 139
Just a little background about myself for charitable causes that might help get exposure.....

I consult for a major Non-profit Hospital System in Southern California

I work for a health plan that has one of the first approved Chronic Special Needs Program for the Seriously Persistently Mentally Ill, in addition to have culturally focused medical groups (Vietnamese, African American, and Latino communities)
www.BrandnewdayHMO.com
Activity: 82
Do we have anymore information coming on what the longer term charitable aims for this coin are? Should we try and organise to support charities by country - I don't mind trying to do something here in the UK?
Activity: 336
It looks like the tools.noblemovement.com part of the website isn't working at the moment. The difficulty and network hashrate graphs are blank.

I believe that has something to do with the block explorer which is being addressed at the moment!
Activity: 245
It looks like the tools.noblemovement.com part of the website isn't working at the moment. The difficulty and network hashrate graphs are blank.
Anyone having trouble accessing the Noble charity pool??

Not near a computer at the mo. I can get onto the logon page on my phone, but doesn't seem to let me login??

Same here man.. Sad

Have pm'ed admin see what happens.

All good now, log files built up and server was unable to create more sessions. Smiley
Anyone having trouble accessing the Noble charity pool??

Not near a computer at the mo. I can get onto the logon page on my phone, but doesn't seem to let me login??
Jump to: