Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 365. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Why is the old logo back on coinwarz?

Was wondering the same thing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why is the old logo back on coinwarz?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
On another note - I miss the tools portion of the website Sad any idea when the difficulty and hashrate charts will be back?

FWIW there is an interactive difficulty chart  up at http://coinz.cryptoid.info/diff/?nobl
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

keep up the voting folks. We blew through 17,000's pretty fast
Thanks for the reminder! I've been trying to vote more often lately.

On another note - I miss the tools portion of the website Sad any idea when the difficulty and hashrate charts will be back?

I think that was all block explorer driven. We need to get some more community devs involved with projects and future projects. That being said, ANYONE interested in current projects, contributing to a project, or have a skill set you think may contribute, please contact us at [email protected]
Activity: 252

I think that was all block explorer driven. We need to get some more community devs involved with projects and future projects. That being said, ANYONE interested in current projects, contributing to a project, or have a skill set you think may contribute, please contact us at [email protected]
Activity: 336
Will begin buying up NobleCoin on AGX.io.  It is a great exchange [while security authorization seems a bit overboard and tedious, it is nice regardless], and I'm glad they decided to pick up NobleCoin.

True but I'd rather have amazing security than having my coins hacked Wink
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Will begin buying up NobleCoin on AGX.io.  It is a great exchange [while security authorization seems a bit overboard and tedious, it is nice regardless], and I'm glad they decided to pick up NobleCoin.
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Boss man (Rofo) is working on it with his second set of hands... Handy that having two sets of hands.. Wink  (See what I did there?)

Not being sarcastic, he is covering the Noble loses thanks to exchanges going down (ensuring all claims are legitimate).  A real gent.. Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
thanks for the update,

any word of us getting relisted on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
to all miners that are smarter than me....that means everyone....
I have a question?
if the hash rate goes up, and the difficulty goes up,  and the coins mined goes down, shouldn't the price go up?
I have gone from 220k coins a day to 116k based on current difficulty, but the price hasn't really gone anywhere, can someone explain this in "FOR DUMMBIES" version

thanks
mike

It all boils down to what people will pay for it.... :/

When Noble returns to Coinmarketcap then there will be a difference. Amazing what a green percentage can do... Wink
Activity: 17
nob.pool.mn invites you to mine NobleCoin! 0% fee!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

+1
Hi i'm mining Noble in your pool and i feel all alone Cheesy

I'm having issue with wallet sync on win 8.1 , i added .conf file inside ...Roaming/Noblecoin dir and added to it all nodes that i found in the first page of this post but no active network connections in 10 minutes. what should i do ?

Hi Smiley

Haven't really had any problems getting the wallet to sync, make sure you have all of the nodes from the first page added (I use the debug window to add them)then try deleting the peers.dat file from in the appdata folder. I can probably get you a list of the nodes I use if it still isn't working.

Edit: was being dumb and didn't read that you had already added the nodes off the first page, try deleting the peers.dat file and then leave it for a while

deleted and waiting, 5 minutes and still 0 connections, i'll wait a bit more then i'll burn my laptop and this hotel with its damn ***** internet connection Cheesy
Maybe your firewall blocks connections to noblecoin-qt ?
Activity: 21
to all miners that are smarter than me....that means everyone....
I have a question?
if the hash rate goes up, and the difficulty goes up,  and the coins mined goes down, shouldn't the price go up?
I have gone from 220k coins a day to 116k based on current difficulty, but the price hasn't really gone anywhere, can someone explain this in "FOR DUMMBIES" version

thanks
mike
Activity: 35
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

+1

I'm having issue with wallet sync on win 8.1 , i added .conf file inside ...Roaming/Noblecoin dir and added to it all nodes that i found in the first page of this post but no active network connections in 10 minutes. what should i do ?

Hi Smiley

Haven't really had any problems getting the wallet to sync, make sure you have all of the nodes from the first page added (I use the debug window to add them)then try deleting the peers.dat file from in the appdata folder. I can probably get you a list of the nodes I use if it still isn't working.

Edit: was being dumb and didn't read that you had already added the nodes off the first page, try deleting the peers.dat file and then leave it for a while

deleted and waiting, 5 minutes and still 0 connections, i'll wait a bit more then i'll burn my laptop and this hotel with its damn ***** internet connection Cheesy
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Bought up the NobleCoin on SwissCEX a few days back to clear out the oddball low sell orders and to get the buy value back to where it is on other exchanges.  Price is now hovering around the 23 Satoshi mark with healthy buy support at 17 Satoshis.   Smiley
Activity: 691
Merit: 500

+1

Hi Smiley

Activity: 35

+1

Activity: 280
Activity: 245

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Jump to: