Pages:
Author

Topic: Noobpool.com Ethereum mining, 0% pool fee! - page 2. (Read 19917 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 12:30:25 AM
All afternoon I’ve had connection issues.  Socket closed remotely by pool.
November 06, 2017, 11:27:43 PM
That's been an issue for iPhone users.  We have an android app on the google play store and and ios app coming out very soon, that should help with the issue.

What’s the problem exactly?  I didn’t look into it further.
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 11:27:01 PM
Stupid question, but I just joined today (switched from ethpool), currently supplying around 230 MH.  My question is how long until I see any credit towards my account?  I'm a novice to mining in general, and just wanted to know how long I need to invest into this before I actually see ANY return at all.  Thanks for any help. 

Your balance updates every time a block is hit.  You just happened to join when we are stuck on a difficult block.  We usually hit at least 1 block a day.
That happens to be my luck all the time.  That's fine though, I'll tough it out, and hopefully it'll pick up again.  Thanks for the input Smiley.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 11:18:55 PM
Speaking of connections, I noticed I can never get to the pool when on AT&T cellular network.  Would be nice to be able to monitor workers on the pool and their status via cell phone data plan.  Works when I jump onto Wi-Fi.  DNS???

That's been an issue for iPhone users.  We have an android app on the google play store and and ios app coming out very soon, that should help with the issue.
November 06, 2017, 09:52:28 PM
Speaking of connections, I noticed I can never get to the pool when on AT&T cellular network.  Would be nice to be able to monitor workers on the pool and their status via cell phone data plan.  Works when I jump onto Wi-Fi.  DNS???
November 06, 2017, 07:11:44 PM
We currently only have one node on the east coast of the US.  Would anyone be interested in joining if we added Asian and EU nodes to the server, or any current miners who would benefit from them?
November 06, 2017, 07:10:17 PM
Stupid question, but I just joined today (switched from ethpool), currently supplying around 230 MH.  My question is how long until I see any credit towards my account?  I'm a novice to mining in general, and just wanted to know how long I need to invest into this before I actually see ANY return at all.  Thanks for any help. 

Your balance updates every time a block is hit.  You just happened to join when we are stuck on a difficult block.  We usually hit at least 1 block a day.
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 05:57:49 PM
November 05, 2017, 04:58:58 PM
I took a couple days away for my birthday and hoppers went nuts.  I'm back, they are on the hopper list and everything is good now.  I guess I can't leave again.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 11:57:10 AM
Can anyone connect to this pool today? I got "dip error" or some thing.I dont know what happen here. I will try again tomorrow for more info.
November 05, 2017, 02:14:52 AM
No connection issues here
Activity: 1
November 04, 2017, 11:14:21 PM
Has anyone have any issues connected to this pool today?  I was on it fine earlier and my rig rebooted now I get an error stating socket was remotely closed by the pool.  Both of my rigs aren't connected with error messages for both.

November 04, 2017, 02:53:38 PM
Current Round Variance: 102%.  The miner with 170 GH dropped down to a minuscule 60 MH sometime between the 30%-45% variance (wasn't watching exactly when he dropped).  So he technically has 59% of round share right now and also has technically continued mining the whole block.  Did this miner find the loop hole and is he circumventing the "tax"?  Not complaining.  Just observing and being transparent.  I think miners on the pool would like to know.
November 04, 2017, 06:00:05 AM
Well we finally got over the hump but a 150-170 GH/s single miner is now tearing it up.  Nothing like a single miner adding 8x the hashrate of the whole pool.  Curious the payouts don't reflect a tax.  Is it because that miner stayed past 30%?  If so just curious why 30% was chosen as the cut off point if the white paper on the subject matter says 43.5% is the magic number?
November 04, 2017, 12:46:06 AM
Seriously bad luck this past week but not bailing yet and even throwing a bit more at it.  Glad all those other > 1 GH/s miners who jumped off real early should be getting taxed. 
I want to buy soms hp on nicehash.its poolverifier says noobpool is not suitable.

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb3

What to do.

People use NH with the pool all the time.  Just make sure you set the password as #. 
Activity: 15
I want to buy soms hp on nicehash.its poolverifier says noobpool is not suitable.

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb3

What to do.
noobquestion for noobpool:

why blocks are now 3 eth instead of 5?

p.s. i'm a part time miner, i only mine in the evenings Cheesy

Yep, all blocks on all pools are 3eth now since the fork. 

That has nothing to do with this pool and everything to do with the Byzantium hard fork.  Notice also the blocks are solved faster. 

https://blog.ethereum.org/2017/10/12/byzantium-hf-announcement/
Activity: 291
Merit: 155

p.s. i'm a part time miner, i only mine in the evenings Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: