Pages:
Author

Topic: Noobpool.com Ethereum mining, 0% pool fee! - page 8. (Read 19917 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
We currently average around 4GH/s, we want to get that up to around 10-12GH/s.  There is plenty of room to grow, no fees, on time payments, and a fun group of people to chat with while you mine.  Come join us.
After about 10 hours of work, I got the webpage and stats back up.  As you can see, those who kept mining continued to get credit.  None of that was messed with, it was only the webpage.  But it's all back to normal.

Thanks for getting this stats up. My miner was running but the stat didn't show it. I restart my start.bat and now I can see my miner stats at noobpool web.

All the stats were being saved, but there was an issue with the web server software, took me all day but I got it resolved.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
After about 10 hours of work, I got the webpage and stats back up.  As you can see, those who kept mining continued to get credit.  None of that was messed with, it was only the webpage.  But it's all back to normal.

Thanks for getting this stats up. My miner was running but the stat didn't show it. I restart my start.bat and now I can see my miner stats at noobpool web.
re : webpage.

thanks for the update so we know something is going on with the main web page.  good luck attacking the web gremlins.

one point.  My preloaded pages are updating correctly with stats.  from your former home page settings.  I don't want to change the page in fear of losing this data.  both my stats and home page data is automatically loading correctly.  But i don't want to click on a link and lose that page info.

Yeah, everything should stay fine unless you leave the page.  I'm still working on it.  I may have to wipe the whole front end and re-install, but that's a pain.  Mining will not be effected.
Activity: 58
re : webpage.

thanks for the update so we know something is going on with the main web page.  good luck attacking the web gremlins.

one point.  My preloaded pages are updating correctly with stats.  from your former home page settings.  I don't want to change the page in fear of losing this data.  both my stats and home page data is automatically loading correctly.  But i don't want to click on a link and lose that page info.
Added telegram chat, will put the link on our website later.  Now everyone can talk.

https://t.me/joinchat/FT9nbw3HfI3t5HUqwxYDdQ
Hi,
Need some advice here. Is it possible to mine ethereum using mix GPU? 1xAMD and 1xNvidia card in same rig?
I have a GTX1070, planning to get one AMD RX580.... just curious, for obvious reason RX580 is cheaper.

Yeah, it can be done, but you should use claymore and run each in a different instance since your command line arguments will be a little different each card.

Got it and thanks, I also found some articles that mixing AMD+Nvidia works fine. Will research more into this.
Hi,
Need some advice here. Is it possible to mine ethereum using mix GPU? 1xAMD and 1xNvidia card in same rig?
I have a GTX1070, planning to get one AMD RX580.... just curious, for obvious reason RX580 is cheaper.

Yeah, it can be done, but you should use claymore and run each in a different instance since your command line arguments will be a little different for each card.
Hi,

Na.

You lost about 20 on the first crash this  morning.  After you came back up now those 50+ came right back.  It's just taking the average hash rate time to refresh back up to 4 GH.  these miners have been working hard and not finding much right away but the hash rate is increasing.

Yeah, it's slowly going up.  Hopefully we can get it high enough that blocks are found more often and payouts more often.  1 or 2 blocks a day would be great, more payouts.  We just need more miners. 
Na.

You lost about 20 on the first crash this  morning.  After you came back up now those 50+ came right back.  It's just taking the average hash rate time to refresh back up to 4 GH.  these miners have been working hard and not finding much right away but the hash rate is increasing.
Found the root of our issue, the folder that kept all backend stats was only set at 4gigs, so once stats reached that point it stopped working and caused our issues with the server trying to resync to the raid, etc.  So I fixed that problem and it won't happen again.  A few hiccups for our first month hasn't been too bad.  Got hit by a hacker for 0.66eth, had a stubborn block that went to 175% variance then turned out to be an uncle, and now a server crash, which was 100% my fault for not monitoring the folder size.  I don't think anything else can go wrong now, so we should be in the clear.  Just afraid we have lost the faith of a lot of miners over these things.  Hopefully we can get our hash rate back up soon, we were at 6GH, now we are down to 2GH.  But even 2GH isn't that bad.  Smiley
and we are back...

How about a --refresh on the miners of 500 to 1000.  I think every 200 milliseconds is too quick and a waste of traffic, however small that traffic may be.   I read 200 Ms was the idea behind each mining card polling the proxy server to reduce traffic.  the proxy server checks every 500 ms.

It can take 20 to 200ms just waiting for network traffic pinging of data between miners and pool.
Ok,

Good to know.  Thanks for the update and the solution to the issue.  Will wait for my error messages to disappear.
Okay, figured it out.  With the amount of data the server has been pushing, it was forced to do a re-sync with the raid.  That's what caused our crash, it couldn't handle the resync while we were still pushing so much data.  Once the resync is finished it won't happen again because there will be much less to sync, this is the first time since starting the server it's had to do this. 

The sync will take another 10-15 minutes and everything will be restarted.  Sorry for the problems.
Seeing rejections from the server again.   Looks like it might have crashed again...

Yep, restarting the server.  Will be back in a few minutes.
Activity: 16
Seeing rejections from the server again.   Looks like it might have crashed again...
Not sure what caused the crash, happened while I was asleep.  But glad it corrected itself.  Only problem is we lost some miners.  Hopefully they come back as well.  I'll check the logs and see if I can figure out what happened.
pool just came back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  mining again.  only 1 hour of downtime.
Pages:
Jump to: