Pages:
Author

Topic: Noobpool.com Ethereum mining, 0% pool fee! - page 7. (Read 19917 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I just moved one of my rack to this pool. Looking to see how it works compared to large pools.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Over 30 miners were paid in full today before the account ran out of funds.  I'm going to be funding the account myself in the next few days to cover the loss from the stolen block.  So if you have a pending balance you will be paid that amount soon.
Activity: 58
new block hit at 48% on the lucky side.   However, some of us are not seeing payouts above .05   Sad

Because of the problems occurring, there should be payouts for all on the block until it's all resolved.  I.E. payouts on the blocks successful, or did the thief steal more than the last block payout?   It doesn't look good when there is a successful block and I don't receive any payment when others do and my number is above 0.05. 
We were hacked once again, they managed to steal the block reward almost instantly. The stolen eth was sent directly to Shapeshift who were notified about the theft. If we are lucky they will be able to stop them from withdrawing the money and get it back to us. Until them I'm going to try to fund the account myself to get the payments out, but it could take me a few days.
Activity: 16
Will let Noobpool comment of course, but there was a hacker that made off with the eth generated from the block found earlier today before payments could go out.  Pending balance is still showing correctly on the site, so that info isn't lost, and he's working hard to plug any remaining holes in the system and potentially get the stolen eth back. 
no, there is obviously a bug in the payout.  It should have paid multiple, but only paid one.  I guess we wait.
Activity: 291
Merit: 155
It says Min. payout threshold: 0.05 Ether, Payouts run every 10 minutes.
But i guess it doesn't work that way :|
good solve right on cue for statistical average

But where's the  payout?  It didn't happen automatically.  One payment left but the others are pending.
Activity: 28
Should I threaten to cut my face off and eat it again if we don't hit it by a set %?
Don't have to cut, because our pool has solved the block! Yahoo
Should I threaten to cut my face off and eat it again if we don't hit it by a set %?
this variance is killing me again!
Yeah, it's slowed down on the forum a lot since I setup the chat room.  We just need to remember to come bump this post once in a while so we don't get lost.  Smiley
102% Sad
We are ranked #1 in mining pools on cryptocompare.com, right below the sponsored pool.  https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/#/pools  Maybe this will help bring in more people and a higher hash rate.

Congrats! This ETH noobpool is actually more happening than what is perceived here in this forum. There is a very active noobpool Telegram group going on, lively, hence less comments here in this forum I guess...
We are ranked #1 in mining pools on cryptocompare.com, right below the sponsored pool.  https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/#/pools  Maybe this will help bring in more people and a higher hash rate.

I can't help myself, I have to check variance every five minutes or so...

Me too, checking noobpool every now and then in a day... May lucky stars come very soon!
Are we going to meet another uncle block? 75% :|

I can't help myself, I have to check variance every five minutes or so...
2 in a row?  I don't think our luck can be that bad. 
Are we going to meet another uncle block? 75% :|
We currently average around 4GH/s, we want to get that up to around 10-12GH/s.  There is plenty of room to grow, no fees, on time payments, and a fun group of people to chat with while you mine.  Come join us.
Can't agree more with noobpool... noobpool himself is very helpful and almost instant reply if he is awake, if you encounter any issues with the pool.
Yes, fun group in the telegram!
Pages:
Jump to: