Pages:
Author

Topic: Not yet an end for crypto - page 49. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 08, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
Study the past and look at those charts.

Those who have been thinking that this is an end to the crypto market,they never look at the past.Theres more worse than this dip that we are going through. Dont stop if you solely believe to cryptos but stop if you cant take it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 04:16:14 AM
The crypto process is running and this will make crypto stronger. We know crypto is a new growth period and requires various kinds of improvements to reach the peak. The market will continue to run in accordance with subsequent developments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 08, 2018, 03:53:37 AM
Of course, the cryptocurrency has not yet come to an end, it's just a relatively new product on the market and therefore it takes time for people to study it in more detail!
copper member
Activity: 350
December 08, 2018, 03:51:26 AM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

I'm not thinking the end of cryptocurrency for sure since I am a crypto lover and what I have to think is how to control scammers which is a big factor on this price dip because scammers was pushing the investors out of crypto , and this is one factor causing crypto crashing .
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
December 08, 2018, 03:40:33 AM
I agree with you, this is not the end of crypto. The money market is just adjusting, and the worst moment is still waiting for all of us at the front end.
Activity: 1008
December 08, 2018, 03:34:40 AM
Yes, I agree with you and I like the fact that you do not lose hope, because many people already leave the world of crypto. I also believe that everything will still be fine.
Activity: 238
December 07, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
the current state of the crypto world presents enough challenges to stay or leave, there is not always the enthusiasm to stay, but there is always hope, this is not the end, and it cannot end so quickly
Activity: 364
December 07, 2018, 05:34:58 PM
Really it's not easy to make it huge in life and it's often said, what is worth doing at all is worth doing well meaning much faith and belief should accompany the money invested in altcoins by being steadfast and not giving up because cryptocurrency will never die no matter the hard blow it's suffering now
Activity: 448
December 07, 2018, 05:31:24 PM
It's just drama and rumors, on which people like you trust easily. Market downfall doesn't mean end, it's just part of market. I'm sure when market recovers, all these shits became useless and stop. Just focus on your work, and hope it will recover as soon as possible.  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
Amazing inspirational post in Altcoin discussion. If I were to rate this post, I would have given the post five star! The test of your commitment and believe in cryptocurrency is what you do in bearish market such as we have at the moment!
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
December 07, 2018, 04:42:07 PM
Over the past six months, there is an obvious process - "weak hands" are squeezed out of the crypto market, those who came on the wave of Hype and did not particularly delve into the blockchain technology.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 04:31:48 PM
I look forward to when the charts will finish to draw the curve of the fall, to draw a line of ascent. But I think that it will not be soon, and we will return to this topic and discussion.
I think that the majority of market participants, who will still consider that the market cannot die, they will then sell us very expensive altcoins. which today already seem to us very expensive, which we have sold.
Activity: 462
December 07, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
Hello! I totally agree with you. This is just one of the periods. Technologies develop and develop. Let's see what will happen next. I think we have a wonderful future. Good luck!
Activity: 268
December 07, 2018, 04:11:17 PM
Investing in Crypto is not as easy as people say with obstacles and struggles against the market. capital and knowledge alone is not enough because we know that everything can happen at any time without us realizing it, in my observation this year was full of sadness with the arrival of markets and projects that failed to become the cause of enthusiasm and struggle in investing. Crypto is struggling with developing a better system, this is not the end of the future and not as easy as it will end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
December 07, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
Not at all, the coins still have a long way to go and they are all just starting out. This entire market is still an infant market and there is so much more growing left to do. With time the coins are only going to become bigger as time goes on, there is nothing that is going to stop the coins from actually getting even more valuable as more people come in
i believe in the cryptocurrency world as it is the future of the economy and many peopel will find here the solution for their problems
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
December 07, 2018, 03:52:56 PM
This situation is still normal and normal in crypto. When someone has known crypto and observed a few years ago. Certainly concluding this bearish market situation is very reasonable. Not an obstacle, but a process to achieve global success. I am sure and optimistic that crypto will be our future.
Thank you.
this situation is a normal after halving periode, and in this condition where market are recovering the price before go to the moon again in few year again, so don't panic anymore about market condition
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
December 07, 2018, 03:41:33 PM
of clurse this is not the end for the cryptocurrency it is just atemporary situation taht will pass and we will never rememeber about it
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 07, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
Not at all, the coins still have a long way to go and they are all just starting out. This entire market is still an infant market and there is so much more growing left to do. With time the coins are only going to become bigger as time goes on, there is nothing that is going to stop the coins from actually getting even more valuable as more people come in
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 03, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
the cypto market is currently only experiencing a cycle that is not good, it would be great to buy some altcoins that have the potential to become better future investments and wait for prices to be more profitable, most importantly, not giving up and continuing until the crypto market returns to the right path
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
December 03, 2018, 05:40:37 PM
I totally agree with you,all we need is to believe more in crypto and the blockchain tech,there are lot to come from crypto if we can stay put.it is never the end.
Pages:
Jump to: