Pages:
Author

Topic: Not yet an end for crypto - page 50. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
I look forward to when the charts will finish to draw the curve of the fall, to draw a line of ascent. But I think that it will not be soon, and we will return to this topic and discussion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 05:04:05 PM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
Though many may be having the feeling that an end has come to crypto but believe me,this is just the begining.There are many more opportunities to come from crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 04:46:53 PM
This situation is still normal and normal in crypto. When someone has known crypto and observed a few years ago. Certainly concluding this bearish market situation is very reasonable. Not an obstacle, but a process to achieve global success. I am sure and optimistic that crypto will be our future.
Thank you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 03, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
It is ofcourse not the end for crypto currency because nothing good comes easy
Thus focus your energy on this bear market, and improve your portfolio incredibly and you are able to smile vividly come the future years

Make investment goals, and build on your research work, always.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
December 03, 2018, 04:20:27 PM
Is this story still in progress? Mate just change the topic and share some valuable information in this as it will be useful to others. Once the market recovers these stuffs will be stopped, if you are giving a hope I am really happy with that.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 05:27:46 AM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
Pages:
Jump to: