Pages:
Author

Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition - page 23. (Read 3403 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I am happy for you friend!..You know,that's also what i need want to be,i want to earn more profits here in crypto. As of now,i have no enough capital to invest or trade in crypto. That's why now,i joined a bounty campaign that i think it will lead me to have a capital for trading and investments. But,even it will happen,i will continue to join any bounty campaign,because i know that through this i can earn more profits someday.
Activity: 67
Well, congratulations on your success. This case proves that absolutely anyone can improve their lives with the help of crypto currency. Soon the crypto currency will be finally integrated into our life.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Great job.You can inspire other people here to work harder and achieve their dreams.
What cryptocurrency are you working with?Are you trading multiple cryptocurrencies or you are running an online business accepting cryptocurrency payments for goods and services?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
So how does crypto transform your life/financial condition? How did you convert $ 20 to $ 800? When you want to talk about success stories, you should teach people how to improve their income level just like what your friend did for you.
I think that cryptos as an investment is a high-risk investment and can not consider as a source of income.
You can develop yourself by creating blockchain projects and then take advantage of the possibilities of cryptocurrencies to improve people's lives and thus create employment opportunities for you and others.
Activity: 24
Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
Pages:
Jump to: