Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the best time - page 12. (Read 60209 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
June 24, 2020, 08:50:11 AM
ye because of covid 19 many people were seeking jobs online, some trying to do trading and also investing cryptos, which is good for the market. About the project I don't think if this is the right time to launch the project while the virus is still spreading in the world, seems low chance to be successful.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
June 24, 2020, 08:08:15 AM
indeed at this time the covid plague became a nightmare for the world, in matters like this many crimes occur because many people are not allowed to work. therefore online work is the only thing that can be done now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
June 24, 2020, 08:01:33 AM
You are right that people are searching online job because of pandemic and some are becoming interested in crypto.  But it doesn't mean that this will assure the new projects will totally succeeded. Success will always depend on the purpose of the project nit just a money making one.
true, many people plunge into the world of cryto does not mean they want to invest in new projects, but surely they will look for income without spending money, for example by following the bounty and airdrop
I believe that they will quickly get bored if they participate in airdrop and bounty right now. Doing too much work but in the end they didn't get anything from the project. If they want to make money at the current stage, I think the only way to invest in this market
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1
June 24, 2020, 07:55:07 AM
Yes, for new projects that are online at the moment it is time to interact. Because many employees have already lost their jobs during the CoV-19 epidemic. Because the lockdown did not benefit the owners, they have fired their employees. You can make a great investment by building a good project online and building a good team.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
June 24, 2020, 06:34:35 AM
Perhaps for some cryptocurrency companies now is the best time to open their own cryptocurrency project, but for most, unfortunately, this is not the case, because many cryptocurrency companies must meet investors, developers and other people in real life and because of corona virus this is of course a big problem, because many countries are closed, but gradually already open.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
June 23, 2020, 08:43:18 PM
You are right that people are searching online job because of pandemic and some are becoming interested in crypto.  But it doesn't mean that this will assure the new projects will totally succeeded. Success will always depend on the purpose of the project nit just a money making one.
true, many people plunge into the world of cryto does not mean they want to invest in new projects, but surely they will look for income without spending money, for example by following the bounty and airdrop
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
June 23, 2020, 06:32:11 PM
Activity: 277
June 23, 2020, 06:26:15 PM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?

I think now more people are going to be online and there will be less investment because money isn’t circulating like it’s meant to be, because of the lockdown. So in my opinion now is the best time to gain a good stand on a project, send the awareness and potentials of an upcoming project. Then after the lockdown you can do the project. By then people can now release money and not be scared.
Activity: 630
Merit: 118
June 23, 2020, 06:19:45 PM
Covid-19 making the world getting stop for activity and people going to online.
So, online job is needed for everyone and meny people will start to trade again.
If that happen that mean Covid-19 is good for Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
June 23, 2020, 05:46:57 PM
This is a mistake that most traders, investors or bounty hunters make. Everytime is a best time, and the right time to do everything related to crypto currency.
The most important thing is, at that best time, are you doing the best thing? is your research the best ? is your trading skills the best?

Those are important factors we should look after.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
June 23, 2020, 05:42:53 PM
if the project you have really can benefit everyone then now is the right time because online jobs are really needed by everyone to fulfill their daily needs during lockdown
That's not so easy like that as there must be audit to consider whether it's a good project or not. In my opinion if that was a good project and it doesn't need wait for the best time to launch the project.
Investors will always invest on what they think if that's a good project.
all times are the best time to introduce new projects. I agree with the partners above that what is needed is not when the project will be launched but how the project that is going to be launched can make people believe that the project is very promising and can make a profit.
investors will not want to lose money with a project launched that cannot show that the project is very promising so that investors believe.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
June 23, 2020, 02:26:14 PM
there is no best time when releasing a project.. if your project is good enough and people / investor will like it the project will be a big success
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
June 22, 2020, 11:37:54 PM
if the project you have really can benefit everyone then now is the right time because online jobs are really needed by everyone to fulfill their daily needs during lockdown
That's not so easy like that as there must be audit to consider whether it's a good project or not. In my opinion if that was a good project and it doesn't need wait for the best time to launch the project.
Investors will always invest on what they think if that's a good project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 21, 2020, 04:38:59 PM
It is indeed true what the pandemic has affected a lot of things both in the crypto space and in the world out there, however just like in the outside world where people are not allowing the pandemic to limit them hence looking for ways to sustain themselves via learning skills and many more, same is with the crypto space, there are projects which aren't allowing the pandemic to slow them down rather moving forward with their developments thereby showing to their community they are ready to work. So what I am saying is, now is also a good time to launch a project or upgrade, if others can do it and still doing it, then there is no excuse to give as a team.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
June 21, 2020, 02:22:29 PM
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 21, 2020, 01:37:07 PM
I think time doesn't matter if you have strong and useful project. This pandemic situation effect market many ways. Some people  close from market some people are going proactive. So dont think about when to launch. Better put that effort on the project and it will go fine. But at this moment most of the people are finding online solution. If your project help that then maybe this situation will help you.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 06, 2020, 03:17:16 PM
people began to come to take part in the crypto industry, including investment, became a project promoter and traded coins on the exchange. I think covid19 has a good side in terms of crypto adoption. but if you plan to develop a project then now is a good time. it's just that you need to reconsider any risks or consequences as well.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
June 06, 2020, 02:56:46 PM
There is currently best time of online work which and where are you more expert. Actually this time very effective for trading and investing in crypto currency. Because for the Covid-19 problem with more countrys stay lockdown even people have much free time so their can do trade right now. At least now and after finish pandemic many people keep demand jobs.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
June 06, 2020, 02:49:15 PM
if you are a project developer and have capital then now is a good time to release your project in this forum. online jobs are now very much in need, I observed after the corona outbreak appeared many people needed jobs online. and I think crypto is an alternative way to make money during this pandemic.
Activity: 354
Merit: 1
June 06, 2020, 02:32:14 PM
Alot is happening in the world and asides from online jobs now that will benefit people, no project is worth launching now
Pages:
Jump to: