Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the best time - page 13. (Read 60209 times)

Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 06, 2020, 02:10:44 AM
In my opinion, now is the good time to guide beginners in crypto world because we can assure that lots of people are looking for online job for their safety from covid19. Joining in ico or ito projects is a good thing as long as it is a legitimate ones so I hope there's a bunch of people who would guide the beginners to improve the crypto community.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 06, 2020, 01:52:53 AM
with current condition i think its not best time to start project or investing in bitcoin , except we just do bounty task which is get reward freely. at this moment earning money very difficult and we must becarefull spending our money.
You will not be able to earn too much money from bounty and airdrop, there are very few successful projects at the moment and bounty cannot help you survive. It is better to invest in bitcoin and the leading altcoins in this market to earn better profits

but he said investing in btc is not adviceable atm , did you miss read it ? but his advices are not that accurate enough because he said its not the best time to start a project but he suggested its the best time to join a bounty  .

my question is how can you join a bounty if no projects are created  ?  also price of btc drops again so its still nice to invest on it because btc are likely going to climb 10k again and then drop again as this happen several times within short period of time .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
June 06, 2020, 01:33:34 AM
with current condition i think its not best time to start project or investing in bitcoin , except we just do bounty task which is get reward freely. at this moment earning money very difficult and we must becarefull spending our money.
You will not be able to earn too much money from bounty and airdrop, there are very few successful projects at the moment and bounty cannot help you survive. It is better to invest in bitcoin and the leading altcoins in this market to earn better profits
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
June 06, 2020, 12:11:15 AM
At this time many people are losing their jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but if you want to release the project first, you must consider it as accurately as possible, because without accurate analysis everything will be in vain because no investor wants to join your project.
The timing to release a project doesn't matter a lot as long as that a legit project. Even if you were releasing your project at the bullish trend but your project was a scam project and none will trust it.
The pademic gives nothing for this but more people are looking for the online job
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 05, 2020, 11:44:02 PM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?

I think you are very correct,this period is the best time to engage in online business which crypto investment is part of it because many people are indoors due to the lockdown. Also many investors would want to raise funds for their business after the covid-19 pandamic so they would love create crypto projects for investors
Every opportunities that will be open will immediately being supported by those people who are seeking for this kind of business, online jobs or online investment received more interesting participants due to this lookdown. Also for being afraid of being infected of this virus the very reason why many people choose to find opportunities online, if you have plans to established business now is the best time to introduce and propagate for any opportunities to other people.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 05, 2020, 11:01:10 PM
If the project is not a scam then why not its a good opportunity to invest in a legit project while staying at home due to lockdown. But you're right its better to earn without using capital. Bounties can be a good alternative however we know its not easy to spot a good project unless you're going to participate in a btc paying signature campaign.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
June 05, 2020, 10:10:27 PM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
June 05, 2020, 06:30:53 PM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
Again it is good suggestion but we have to check the facts, the lockdowns and the spread of corona infection is itself a reason for new projects to not launch, most of them have intentionally just delayed their launch or postponed their plans untill a clear picture or resumption of normal life starts. Now most countries are easing lockdowns so lets hope in a couple more months everything will be back to normal.

A lot of work can now be done online and slowly I think things will return to normal, especially after the corona vaccine has been found. For the current situation, I think many investors who wait and see see the state of the market because the corona virus affects global growth
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
June 05, 2020, 06:17:12 PM
Again it is good suggestion but we have to check the facts, the lockdowns and the spread of corona infection is itself a reason for new projects to not launch, most of them have intentionally just delayed their launch or postponed their plans untill a clear picture or resumption of normal life starts. Now most countries are easing lockdowns so lets hope in a couple more months everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
June 05, 2020, 06:00:22 PM
if indeed your project is ready to compete online and can provide income to all those who are looking for work then this is the right time but if your project is still in the promotion stage and still needs a lot of development then this is not the right time to release the project
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 05, 2020, 05:55:25 PM

I think you are very correct,this period is the best time to engage in online business which crypto investment is part of it because many people are indoors due to the lockdown. Also many investors would want to raise funds for their business after the covid-19 pandamic so they would love create crypto projects for investors
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
June 05, 2020, 05:40:53 PM
if so, then online work is needed. especially for people affected by corona or independent quarantine at home. now is a good time to offer or invite friends to join the crypto industry.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
June 05, 2020, 05:31:13 PM
Raising funds in the cryptocurrency space has not been easy (though dependent on the platform or exchange)  majorly in this period. Launching a project now, is presently not a good idea cos you'll end up not reaching softcap, which will cause a delay and affect the timeline of your project not to start trading on time. Covid 19 has disorganized plans of so many projects aiming to conduct their IEO this year
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 05, 2020, 03:48:10 PM
Yes lockdown very enjoyable to me and i have enough time for spend in the online world. Yes you are right people now want make money from online job but it's also without spending there money. But in my opinion here is the crypto market you can't makes money without input your money.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
June 05, 2020, 02:50:12 PM

This is not the best time for release new project. People are searching online job or online earning. Hence some are coming to the crypto investment. They are investing in existing coins like top 100 coins are favorable. Hence, new project aren't successful in most of the cases.
I totally agree with your statement. People are unable to get out of their homes due to the epidemic of Covid-19 outbreak, many institutions have been shut down and a large part of the population has become unemployed. Many of them are trying to work online or earn money online. Some of them invest in crypto but some are not interested in investing in new projects. As a result, most of the new projects are not succeeding at present.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
June 05, 2020, 09:22:37 AM

This is not the best time for release new project. People are searching online job or online earning. Hence some are coming to the crypto investment. They are investing in existing coins like top 100 coins are favorable. Hence, new project aren't successful in most of the cases.
Activity: 462
June 05, 2020, 08:42:25 AM
At this time many people are losing their jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but if you want to release the project first, you must consider it as accurately as possible, because without accurate analysis everything will be in vain because no investor wants to join your project.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 05, 2020, 08:25:47 AM
I think there is no good or bad time to launch a project. If your project have some potential and a future proof idea then you can launch it anytime. People will go for it. But yes in this lockdown if you lauch a project then it will get some advantages from this time. Cause new people are coming to this market. But at the same time many people have no money to spend. So there usbmany perspective available. Gonwith what suits you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
May 27, 2020, 12:22:32 PM
 The COVID pandemic has created ways for people to go online. It has created opportunities for people to maximize the use of the internet even for those who never use the technology before. With this widespread use of the internet, it is now good for new project to spread awareness to target audience.

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 27, 2020, 12:10:19 PM
there are now millions of people unemployed due to the COVID-19 pandemic that has caused economic crises everywhere, but unemployed people are not only throwing away their money to invest in new projects with unclear future prospects, but they want to invest in clear coins quality, like BTC and ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: