Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the best time - page 16. (Read 60209 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
May 11, 2020, 07:17:12 AM
This is not a very good time for investment. But it depends which coin you pick. Cause market is already pumped. And also it's a bit volatile. You are absolutely right that Dev's should not release bad project cause it shadow bad impacts in the market. Also those who are new to this market don't go for fast investment . First stay and learn form the market after that go for investment. That will help.

Almost now 8 hours to go for the bitcoin halving and we had already seen some from from the 10k levels. We may have a good upside from here as volatility would exists in the coming time as well and could even go 10k levels again and for a shirt term profit could be easily make in coming time. Also, for some specific coins could also see the rise if picked correctly.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
May 11, 2020, 07:13:31 AM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
Yes you are right more and more people get an online job . About cryptocurrencies investment I think we need to wait one more year so we can see the highest bitcoin price
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 08, 2020, 02:27:11 PM
This is not a very good time for investment. But it depends which coin you pick. Cause market is already pumped. And also it's a bit volatile. You are absolutely right that Dev's should not release bad project cause it shadow bad impacts in the market. Also those who are new to this market don't go for fast investment . First stay and learn form the market after that go for investment. That will help.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 08, 2020, 02:01:17 PM
The best time to start a crypto project is any time.
There is only one condition - that the project must be good, really necessary for world and not be another useless shitcoin.
If all this is check, it does not matter when the project is launched, the demand will be in any case. Target audience + high-quality idea = already half of success
I agree with this, the only developers that are worrying about when to release their coin are those that know that their project is weak and that they need the market conditions to be extremely favourable just to have any chance to make money in the markets, if the developers know that their project is good, they are highly capable and they have innovative ideas then they have nothing to worry about because it is almost a guarantee that such project is going to give profits to everyone that is involved in it in the future.

The saddest thing though is when really good projects suddenly die and then it turns out that it was all pure deception. How to protect yourself from this is a completely different question but I really hope that there are really few such projects.
The only way to protect yourself from those kind of fake projects is to not invest in any ico or ieo and that is exactly what we are seeing, scammers are simply too good, they are able to hide their intentions and deceive people with ease, as such people do not know what to believe anymore and in their confusion they are relying on the only way they know how to protect themselves and that is to invest in bitcoin and maybe a few other altcoins like ethereum or litecoin and forget about all of those projects because it is impossible to tell if a project is any good or not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 04, 2020, 08:01:44 AM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?

At present it is difficult to convince people to invest because economic conditions are in decline. The large number of unemployed has made the economy sluggish and reduced people's interest to invest. But if they are observant, they can learn about trading and can make money from home by doing online trading
I think that the current world situation is motivating many smart people to invest in respectable projects/campaigns etc. only stupid people don’t invest right now, because the prices of many things are very nice now
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
May 04, 2020, 07:58:42 AM

It is true that no where in the world is exempted from this drastic effect of the virus hence as it is with human nature, everyone will look for another means to sustain themselves both financially and otherwise thus this is where crypto comes into the picture. Also, no matter the relationship we have with anyone who is developing interest to join the crypto space, let us make sure the adequate education, knowledge and information is passed on to them, therefore helping them to make the right decisions on their own. And lastly, yes, this is a good time to join as well as a good time for new and trusted projects to launch.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
May 04, 2020, 07:17:19 AM

At present it is difficult to convince people to invest because economic conditions are in decline. The large number of unemployed has made the economy sluggish and reduced people's interest to invest. But if they are observant, they can learn about trading and can make money from home by doing online trading
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 04, 2020, 07:12:21 AM
What we and countries in the world think about is how to make the plague from Covid-19 pass quickly. Drug experts have gathered from around the world, fatherly looking for and finding a cure for this disease. if this is fleeting, then I think the development of crypto will also advance
the development of good projects has not stopped because of the coronavirus. I see how teams work on their products and constantly make updates. those projects that say they have problems due to the virus are most likely just scammers
The good and big projects in this market are still active in the current period, only the scam and weak projects blame the disease situation. If you know which projects are delayed due to the corona virus, you should stay away from them as soon as possible. In the future they will find other reasons to delay their development
Activity: 224
May 04, 2020, 06:49:15 AM
Some traders predict that Bitcoin will consolidate in 8000-9000USD range and there will be time for altcoins, mainly high cap altcoins should grow to catch Bitcoin´s growth. As you can see Bitcoin holders are in 300% profit since the last dip, but altcoins didn´t achieve such returns.
Altcoin will not be able to grow too much this year because of the impact of the disease. It will scare investors because the price of altcoins will collapse anytime soon. Instead investors will focus on Bitcoin because this is the safest asset in this market
At the start of the pandemic it has managed to pull down the market heavily but as the days went by the market started to become for stable as it has been seen constantly seeing more gains along with bitcoins especially some projects that had been growing even before the pandemic took place like, tezos and chain. Just recently bitcoin has broke out to $8k and some coins have grown drastically.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2020, 11:23:20 AM
What we and countries in the world think about is how to make the plague from Covid-19 pass quickly. Drug experts have gathered from around the world, fatherly looking for and finding a cure for this disease. if this is fleeting, then I think the development of crypto will also advance
the development of good projects has not stopped because of the coronavirus. I see how teams work on their products and constantly make updates. those projects that say they have problems due to the virus are most likely just scammers
Agree, projects stopped or left the market on the grounds that the corona virus is scammer. We need to stay away from those projects if we don't want to lose money. The virus only affects the price of the token, it does not affect too much on the progress of finishing their products and projects because most work is done at home.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
May 03, 2020, 11:20:25 AM
I thing it doesn't matter on the time. It's always the project it is good enough to stay at the market or not? If your project have some great appeal then whatever the time is the big investors will surely show some interest. And people who know how to pick a project or invest in ico or ieos will sure go for it. This specific time has many pros are cons. But o thing we shouldn't count them. Just hope for the heal.
Why do many people keep saying it doesn't matter which time you launch a project? It does in my opinion, and that's part of strategizing. A blockchain project with medical related project aim being launched  now in this covid19 era should do better than a project related to sports. This is because no major sport games are going on worldwide, but the medical related project will draw more attention since it has something to offer right now. I hope my point comes with clarity.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 03, 2020, 10:32:51 AM
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 03, 2020, 10:31:23 AM
Some traders predict that Bitcoin will consolidate in 8000-9000USD range and there will be time for altcoins, mainly high cap altcoins should grow to catch Bitcoin´s growth. As you can see Bitcoin holders are in 300% profit since the last dip, but altcoins didn´t achieve such returns.
Altcoin will not be able to grow too much this year because of the impact of the disease. It will scare investors because the price of altcoins will collapse anytime soon. Instead investors will focus on Bitcoin because this is the safest asset in this market
Activity: 854
May 03, 2020, 10:18:11 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
May 03, 2020, 09:53:33 AM
There is only one condition - that the project must be good, really necessary for world and not be another useless shitcoin.
If all this is check, it does not matter when the project is launched, the demand will be in any case. Target audience + high-quality idea = already half of success
I agree with this, the only developers that are worrying about when to release their coin are those that know that their project is weak and that they need the market conditions to be extremely favourable just to have any chance to make money in the markets, if the developers know that their project is good, they are highly capable and they have innovative ideas then they have nothing to worry about because it is almost a guarantee that such project is going to give profits to everyone that is involved in it in the future.

The saddest thing though is when really good projects suddenly die and then it turns out that it was all pure deception. How to protect yourself from this is a completely different question but I really hope that there are really few such projects.
Activity: 92
May 02, 2020, 06:00:56 PM
if what you mean is related to crypto adoption, crypto is a profitable alternative for investment. especially when investing with top coins in the market. now is a good time to introduce the crypto industry to people out there.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
May 02, 2020, 04:44:34 PM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 02, 2020, 03:46:39 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 02, 2020, 01:31:40 AM
in my opinion this is a very good time, where people are currently working at home and have to how to rotate their money, IEO is a good thing to invest now with very fast profits, for example cartesi held a launchpad at binance and has increased price is so fast from the initial price

I think we in crypto-currencies have much better perspective about economy, global markets, and we
understand how crypto-currencies work and how much benefits they offer. Our time is coming, as I was
saying all of us here are early adopters, crypto-currencies are still in early days.
   Cartesi is just one of the good examples, there are more and there will be more good projects.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
May 02, 2020, 01:01:49 AM
in my opinion this is a very good time, where people are currently working at home and have to how to rotate their money, IEO is a good thing to invest now with very fast profits, for example cartesi held a launchpad at binance and has increased price is so fast from the initial price
Pages:
Jump to: