Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the best time - page 14. (Read 60209 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 27, 2020, 12:07:19 PM
It's a good time to start a new project at any time, I personally think. If the project is created professionally, it is meant seriously, it has goals that it wants to achieve, finances, an interesting idea and the like.
After falls like covid-19 and the like, there is always interest in investing in something new. Cryptocurrencies are a great way to invest, whether in the long or short term.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
May 27, 2020, 11:14:03 AM
There are many advantages and disadvantages when the current pandemic situation, all there are restrictions and must be followed. many activities are created where people can work and earn money even though they are at home. For the time being, in my opinion, it is not appropriate to release the project, there are a lot of costs incurred in the current situation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 24, 2020, 09:33:37 AM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
Very true. During this Covid-19, everyone is staying at home. Most of them passing theirs time on online. So this is perfect time for release IEOs. It is the best time to gathering atention of those people. But shoudnt release Fake IEOs for cheat with people
I think they were more afraid when COVID-19 appeared, and no one put their money to invest because this would be very risky. The situation seems to be starting to get better, and if you bought some altcoins in the last month, you should now have a large profit.

In my opinion, the IEO investment will also be profitable, but only the projects listed at the major exchanges can do this.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
May 24, 2020, 08:42:17 AM
No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
Very true. During this Covid-19, everyone is staying at home. Most of them passing theirs time on online. So this is perfect time for release IEOs. It is the best time to gathering atention of those people. But shoudnt release Fake IEOs for cheat with people
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
May 23, 2020, 11:16:51 AM

It maybe the best time for us to focus ourselves to work in online and one of these are investing into crypto business or crypto trading or more.
But this will also the best for the opportunist or scammer to scam others. Because they will know that a lot of people will go in online, and this is not good due to many will become a victim by them, so better to everyone to be more careful entering into this field of business.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
May 23, 2020, 10:49:19 AM
Yes, that's right, but my suggestion is that you may not make a project using ICO fund collection methods, because many investors at this time are no longer interested in any ICO projects unless the project uses a fund raising method through IEO in a good exchange.
Your thought/opinion is also right. I just want to add some more words in that. Investors aren't interested into ICO because of the bad experience of 2019's ico where most of the projects started just to collect funds without any real solutions or roadmap as well as most of them paused their fund rising process by blaming that market is bad and won't reach their goals. By all of this, investor's funds are also in their hands which aren't still refunded. But investors don't need to worry about the funds if he/she participate in IEO. Also, there are so many exchanges which are started the IEO in their exchanges when they don't have enough traders and investors. So we should also take a look into this point.  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
May 23, 2020, 09:28:05 AM

I think if for the best time to release a project, in my opinion, it's still not too good, because I think there are some things where in the current pandemic there are really many people who have lost their jobs and finally maybe they want to make a move in the digital world as well. cryptocurrency but the digital world is not just about crypto there are still very many people who don't understand this. but it could also open or release a project for now could also be a very good thing (if the project is indeed very possible or has advantages in times like this)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 23, 2020, 08:43:40 AM
It is undeniable that currently the world is being hit by COVID-19 which causes work stoppages everywhere, if you want to create a new ICO project then this is the right time but must be designed as well as possible so that many investors want to invest in the project.
I don't think ICO will succeed because now this type of investment is old, and no one chooses to invest because the risk will be very high. Now, if you want to invest, IEO is the best solution for everyone. Of course, IEO also has a lot of risky projects, and you need to choose carefully before making a decision. My best advice is to choose an exchange that has good liquidity, as it will reduce investors' risk.
Activity: 484
May 22, 2020, 03:02:50 PM
Its our time to increase knowledge about business and how to keep our cash flow become positive. Currently, almost human around the world knowing that we must have passive income, assets or you can name it. Many people become crypto trader for their income to keep alive because of this covid-19. Also, more people have planning to scam that newcomers who choose this industry to invest in, beware about project that indicated scam.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
May 22, 2020, 02:30:49 PM
People are ready to invest, this isn't means that perfect time for project launch. In huge worst time of cryptocurrency, several good project was successful. Project idea should be great and shouldn't focus on funds rise. New process will be active like IEO after ICO failed. By good project plan check, anyone can guess project future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
May 22, 2020, 02:23:26 PM
It is undeniable that currently the world is being hit by COVID-19 which causes work stoppages everywhere, if you want to create a new ICO project then this is the right time but must be designed as well as possible so that many investors want to invest in the project.
Yes, that's right, but my suggestion is that you may not make a project using ICO fund collection methods, because many investors at this time are no longer interested in any ICO projects unless the project uses a fund raising method through IEO in a good exchange.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
May 22, 2020, 01:54:07 PM
It seems to me that the best time for new projects will be when the cryptocurrency market really grows and the cryptocurrency price rises significantly.
IMO, good/genuine projects don't really depend on the market conditions. There are many projects which really do a good performance in such a bad market condition. So it's always depend on the project's solid usages and what they are delivering according to their roadmaps. If the team members of a project only depend on the investor's fund than it'll be the next shitcoin no matter whats the market condition is. But it's best for altcoins when bitcon's price rise up.  Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
May 22, 2020, 01:25:41 PM
First of all, you need to launch your project under a good promising idea for the development of cryptocurrency or your business. If the new token is unclaimed, then good market conditions will not save it. It seems to me that the best time for new projects will be when the cryptocurrency market really grows and the cryptocurrency price rises significantly.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
May 22, 2020, 01:16:12 PM
Its the right time to buy crypto but for those people who can afford it right now and manage to take some part of their saving or salary to invest to cryptocurrency. Btc halving effect seems not as big as it is right now so its better to buy since its price is not too expensive. We  all know that people need to have a job, but I think its not the best option for a jobless man to part in crypto world right now. They need sure money for them to pay their bills. Trading and other way to earn btc needs investment first, and not everybody can afford to get a capital to start it. So its not fit for all but about crypto everybody can learn about it.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 22, 2020, 01:09:35 PM
Obviously this is very helpful in online jobs even if you have good skills anything. Actually i spend lockdown time in few bounty with freelancer. Stay home so i have 24 hours free time so best move take online jobs. Although for the crypto market you can do investing, trading, holding and participate bounty service.
Activity: 322
May 22, 2020, 12:57:46 PM
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
May 22, 2020, 12:21:18 PM
This time has many perspective. So it's hard to say that people will get involved or not. Cause those who are privileged or the whales they can enter this market anytime. But the normal people the mass has many problems right now. And in another point of view most of the mass are in home they explre the internet and maybe crypto so they can get involved.
If the project is good you can push it anytime it wouldn't matter. It will stand in market in any situation. You don't have to specify any time zone.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
May 22, 2020, 11:47:34 AM
You have to consider what could happen after this period ends as well. We are all thinking like economy is in big recovery and everything will be better, but looking at the world I do not see a path to recovery just yet. By stats and numbers it looks like we are not doing that bad, but in reality we are actually not doing that well at all.

Just to give an example (all of this is made up) if there are 100k people who lost 10k dollars that makes 100k people very poor and that country 1 billion poorer right?

However, if some company suddenly has a surge in stock price and has 10 billion more value, people react like the economy recovered 9 billion dollars total. That is why stats are quite wrong and could make you believe something that is not correct.
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 22, 2020, 10:44:11 AM
I think people are not in a mood to spend money on risk assets now and crypto is still considered a risky assets. So I think I am gonna disagree with the OP here .
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2020, 09:36:17 AM
We will see new lows, Bitcoin didn't show enough power to go through the 10 000USD level, so we will see again price under 4k before the true bull run comes.
The halving took place, so I don't think the price will crash again. The current market is quite quiet but I believe it will quickly turn up in the near future. Fill up your bag now and wait
Pages:
Jump to: