Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 12. (Read 24297 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 06, 2019, 02:06:43 PM
Everything is possible and I would not be so sure. I think nobody has expected that within several months, Bitcoins price would go from 20k USD to 3k USD. I would not wonder if we would touch  2k USD.
I think with a high degree of probability this will happen, since we can not go to grow up and all the indicators show that we will fall, I even think we can touch 1800
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 01:57:53 PM
Everything is possible and I would not be so sure. I think nobody has expected that within several months, Bitcoins price would go from 20k USD to 3k USD. I would not wonder if we would touch  2k USD.
Activity: 327
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 06, 2019, 01:30:20 PM
of course now is the right time to buy altcoins then invest and be patient while waiting until the time comes, and I think some people also think so when the market is in a bad condition like now, or maybe if you can't be patient you can try and switch with trading
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 01:29:02 PM
Yes, it will be very difficult to dump the market further as the market will be showing such a good growth. Its just a very little time from now , that market will start rising exceptionally well.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 06, 2019, 01:20:37 PM
If many forum user all understand and know that and when buy / sell the why same on forum so many messages about how people lost all/greater part of their funds? Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 06, 2019, 01:02:15 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Buying at this point of time was really the best thing we need to do actually.
There are lot of coins or altcoins now that are really good to take advantage its price like Ethereum, Neo, Xem,
Utrust, Pundix, and bitcoin of course. Then, aside from this our patience also this year or bear market
was being measure too of how long we can stand on this situation.
Activity: 420
February 06, 2019, 01:01:01 PM
Those who are manipulating the market or say whales, do not care about what the status of the profit of miners. All that they want is the to the market plunge, then they buy and try to find ways to pump again. I just feel it is until we all come to the knowledge of not falling into their traps, to also sell our coins cheaply.
One of the main issue we have about the crypto space is fear. If those who already have experience are not afraid to the point of selling low, newbies might be the victims.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 06, 2019, 12:33:08 PM
And now the price of BTC and ETH is lower than November 2018. Obviously that is not the best chance and we can not be sure of the bottom of BTC and altcoin, everything can continue to fall deeper if people continue to panic
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
February 06, 2019, 12:27:29 PM
i do not know if it is really time to buy according to me the price can go down more, when the values will begin to rise slowly then it will be time to buy
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
February 06, 2019, 12:25:47 PM
Now is a very good time to buy Bitcoin and other crypto, the market is red and the price drops. Maybe in the next year or two there will be a surge in high prices like what happened at the end of 2017, which is why we now have to collect and buy other Bitcoin or crypto, which we think can generate long-term benefits.
Activity: 1022
February 06, 2019, 12:17:20 PM
to put of order as preparing new position as trader might expecting with numbers on returns as target on completion, to helps as covering fees on expends and the difference to compound within the terms of plan with investment project of the bitcoin finance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 06, 2019, 12:07:15 PM
A bad market situation is certainly a bad thing for us, of course this is confusing but I am sure that the market can recover soon.

There is no bad market, what we see now is a consequence of the wave of growth that we have had to experience, and believe me, without the current prolonged fall there will be no next rise.
That's right because if there is a long increase that's where there must be a long-term decline that makes a lot of people say the market is bad, even with the decline it becomes our chance to buy lots of coins in order to get a big profit someday

If you are able to be patient for a long time maybe you can produce something beneficial but some people will not be able to do that easily because people's thinking is much different.
if that is certain because of the patience it will certainly produce promising results especially now that to get a big profit it must have great patience because to wait for the bull run market it takes a long time
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 12:03:59 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
exactly, now is the right time to buy lots of bitcoin. although now the price is still low. but according to my analysis personally, in the middle or at the end of the year the price of bitcoin will again grow up
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 11:58:05 AM
A bad market situation is certainly a bad thing for us, of course this is confusing but I am sure that the market can recover soon.

There is no bad market, what we see now is a consequence of the wave of growth that we have had to experience, and believe me, without the current prolonged fall there will be no next rise.
That's right because if there is a long increase that's where there must be a long-term decline that makes a lot of people say the market is bad, even with the decline it becomes our chance to buy lots of coins in order to get a big profit someday

If you are able to be patient for a long time maybe you can produce something beneficial but some people will not be able to do that easily because people's thinking is much different.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
February 06, 2019, 11:57:54 AM
Now is the time for you to invest your money because if you are really investor you can see the potential of the bitcoin and the cryptocoins. This question is always asking and the answer is also like that. Maybe we have diffferent answer for this but the decision is still in the OP which if they buy now or they wait for next dump if that happen or they will never buy again bitcoin.

The thing is that those people wouldn't buy even if another dump happened. They may think now that they would buy in that case, but in reality when the price is going down most of them think it's going to crash much more, and restrain themselves from buying. Then the same people complain about "the missed opportunity".
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
February 06, 2019, 11:57:26 AM
Nothing is impossible in this Crypto. Just a news can either make or mar tides of an event. We only hope and wait for mass adoption and great support from the government to allow institutional investors to come in.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 06, 2019, 11:54:27 AM
Well I think we should be more careful about the money that we invested. Don't buy too much because you don't know what will happen next. Also prediction is prediction no one knows the future. I think if market still unstable like this you should not invested in, because to avoid more losses. It's better hold a bit than sorry later
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 06, 2019, 11:40:02 AM
For the past 2 weeks there have been news of a level of price dump that I have been avoiding to read. The reaction in recent hour shows a level of compliance to the news. In the past few weeks in the year,bitcoin had struggled to stay above $3000 while the trade volume remains the same. Some believe the bottom is near and some research also showed how people on the street are showing high level of negligence to the coin, it means those buying now have been the same in the market for the past 1-2 months, seeing the market trends.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
February 06, 2019, 11:21:10 AM

Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
February 06, 2019, 11:14:30 AM
When bullish market happens and take long We are wishing for the market to decline in order to buy the potential coins. It was given, but sadly the decline happens drastically even now the market is struggling to recover again. Maybe we must be prepared of market scenarios on how we deal it whether when dump and pump.
Pages:
Jump to: