Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 13. (Read 24297 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 11:07:30 AM
Its now, now is the best time to get into crypto, buy low and make very huge profit, the key to making it big in crypto world is patience, they more tokens or altcoin you buy and the more patience you the higher your profit would be, a friend of mine bought a token worth $100 and for almost a year the price was almost dsame until pump came and the token went up to about $10000, all we need is patience
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
February 06, 2019, 10:54:53 AM
A bad market situation is certainly a bad thing for us, of course this is confusing but I am sure that the market can recover soon.

There is no bad market, what we see now is a consequence of the wave of growth that we have had to experience, and believe me, without the current prolonged fall there will be no next rise.
very good opinion and I agree with that, all this is just a normal turnaround in the market and I think that when the market has experienced a deep decline, there will be a sharp increase afterwards, because that's the market movement so we are just waiting for the right moment get profit opportunities.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 06, 2019, 10:48:58 AM
A bad market situation is certainly a bad thing for us, of course this is confusing but I am sure that the market can recover soon.

There is no bad market, what we see now is a consequence of the wave of growth that we have had to experience, and believe me, without the current prolonged fall there will be no next rise.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 06, 2019, 10:36:14 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

NEVER, I will never ever going to leave my investment at loses and with a low price cost, I will not going to let myself lose money here in cryptocurrency, in that case, I might do something to prevent that to happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
February 06, 2019, 10:13:06 AM
Why hurry? Now is not the best time in my opinion. Now you can buy at a relatively favorable rate and only hope to improve the situation. there is no other way, since the cryptocurrency is exhausting itself
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 09:33:45 AM
This is  the best time to buy More when you still have unused money that you are not ready to use now because never can tell when the market will be green.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 08:44:05 AM
Market i still red and BTC is is decline mode, no one knows when this long bearish will end and bull run will start. Just hold and sleep for good dreams.
that's what I want to do but can't, every day I just think of a price that never rises and I feel very bored being a holder.
but I still believe that day will come and the entire price of the coin will return to pump.
Activity: 313
February 06, 2019, 08:37:45 AM
Market i still red and BTC is is decline mode, no one knows when this long bearish will end and bull run will start. Just hold and sleep for good dreams.
no one knows when it will go up and don't know when it will grow, but you don't have to be desperate so you have to keep on doing whatever activities you can produce, if you don't do anything so you not can't benefit up front future. the market can still provide beauty so that it can arouse enthusiasm and do good and wait for the results.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 08:10:53 AM
Activity: 504
February 06, 2019, 07:57:55 AM
Recently saw on the Internet the sad photo with "the cemetery of mining farms" in China. Era of mining of Bitcoin in the past. It became unprofitable business.
Right now it is time to buy Bitcoin because many analysts predict its growth already at the end of 2019 beginning of 2020.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
February 06, 2019, 07:23:29 AM
Your analysis is very right, the prices of most coins have fallen to a minimal. Even if it falls more, it won't go far, so in my opinion, this is the best time for investors, invest while you can and get ready for profit, this is because after the correction, the market will become bullish.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 06, 2019, 07:13:22 AM
Now is the time for you to invest your money because if you are really investor you can see the potential of the bitcoin and the cryptocoins. This question is always asking and the answer is also like that. Maybe we have diffferent answer for this but the decision is still in the OP which if they buy now or they wait for next dump if that happen or they will never buy again bitcoin.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 06, 2019, 07:07:14 AM
well, we will never know it until we get into it now. well, if you only speculate, I think you will still continue to doubt, because sometimes there is so much news that makes people hesitate to still be in the crypto world. however, you can even make a profit in this bad market. Now or never.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
February 06, 2019, 06:33:35 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 06, 2019, 06:16:32 AM
yes this is the time for us to buy potential coins because the price is still cheap, we must be quick in making decisions, don't let us
not make a profit when the bullrun comes, this is the right moment to make a purchase before the price returns to pump
There's no need to rush, crypto is still in bearish mode, we have to do some further analysis to ensure our timing is good.
Buying now could be wise but it would be wiser if you can buy a cheaper price, but it's always up to the buyer since we don't see the future.
The directions still unpredictable and many speculations has already been shared and most of them failed, if you can wait a little and observe more
on what's going on inside the market you'll be able to justify your action, buying is always a good options if you are here to stay for long, but if you
are trying to take piece of chance the market is too risky to be shorted.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 05, 2019, 09:50:56 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
if the price situation is very bad then we can get out of the trade first. we can make observations regularly, if we have seen prices begin to improve we can enter into the trade, try we can always make short-term predictions to be able to determine the steps we will take. if prices have fallen too deep this might be our chance to make a purchase, because maybe in the future prices will be stable and will increase.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
February 05, 2019, 09:38:12 PM
yes this is the time for us to buy potential coins because the price is still cheap, we must be quick in making decisions, don't let us
not make a profit when the bullrun comes, this is the right moment to make a purchase before the price returns to pump
There's no need to rush, crypto is still in bearish mode, we have to do some further analysis to ensure our timing is good.
Buying now could be wise but it would be wiser if you can buy a cheaper price, but it's always up to the buyer since we don't see the future.
Activity: 299
February 05, 2019, 07:58:25 PM
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
February 05, 2019, 07:15:58 PM
Lol, yes. It was the best time to buy bitcoin and ethereum considering that they could have pumped more than you can expect in this situation.
I also think that now is a good time to take bitcoin and Ethereum, these coins have long been on the market and they are well established on it , and the fact that they will be able to grow once again there is no doubt
but don't expect 100% in major repairs, in my opinion it can increase but not too high, because the current market seems difficult to move. Even though it is like that but you have to do everything and do not easily despair because even though these conditions can still be used and can still provide benefits, although not large.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 05, 2019, 06:57:09 PM
Lol, yes. It was the best time to buy bitcoin and ethereum considering that they could have pumped more than you can expect in this situation.
I also think that now is a good time to take bitcoin and Ethereum, these coins have long been on the market and they are well established on it , and the fact that they will be able to grow once again there is no doubt
Pages:
Jump to: