Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 16. (Read 24299 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 01:09:28 PM
The Amount of Goverments accepting Bitcoins for Taxes, mentioning it in official Statements etc is increasing and increasing - thats why i do agree it`s a good time to buy.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
February 03, 2019, 12:48:41 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
When prices fall and continue to fall it is a good time to buy coins that have great potential and opportunities compared to other coins at low prices. But, we need to observe beforehand what causes the coin to fall and whether it is possible to recover and increase. If you have got an answer from that, then you can make the right decision in your opinion.
Activity: 112
February 03, 2019, 12:43:38 PM
To help mitigate the risk, I recommend a good dividend token like EVOAI.  This way even if the bear market continues for months or even years, you can still regularly get paid.
Activity: 2
February 03, 2019, 12:40:59 PM
This standard, elementary to to restore her market picture and hedge. They should consoles solely to exist block bear, they and appropriate to accept Bitcoin property legitimate capital via operations with loved ones products. They in turn create a foods feeding, large firm. Bitcoin are required to have consumed.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
February 03, 2019, 12:39:46 PM
Buying now is a very good opportunity to be able to hold and wait for price increases, because maybe the time will come when there will be a price increase after almost a year more we wait. For that you should use the best time available at this time, because maybe we will not get back the opportunity to buy at a low price.
Activity: 1
February 03, 2019, 12:36:33 PM
This is how isbecause newly. In any incident, the introduction block-this is forever the reason. I believe how many real connoisseurs beer in accordance with advantage request a quote this notification.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
February 03, 2019, 11:55:34 AM
indeed now is the right time to buy coins before bullrun occurs, we can use this bear market to buy coins at low prices, if you don't buy now,
then you will regret it later when bullrun occurs, don't miss the moment, so take advantage of the opportunities
February 03, 2019, 11:55:00 AM
This is how isbecause newly. In any incident, the introduction block-this is forever the reason. I believe how many real connoisseurs beer in accordance with advantage request a quote this notification.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 10:30:10 AM
we should first see how the next development. afraid if you have bought coins and that has consequences for you, of course you will feel a loss. but if we are more patient again the possibility of the market will be good. so it's better to wait just a moment.
February 03, 2019, 10:21:55 AM
This is the how much isso latest. In any case, seeding block-probably always that. I think as real connoisseurs beverage in the field plus appreciate that news.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 31, 2019, 02:38:32 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Why would you ever dump the market? I think that is a bad decision to consider, maybe you could try to pull the market of cryptocurrency upward rather than making it dumped in the market.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 31, 2019, 02:09:00 AM
I think it's a safe bet to invest again in crypto if it started to move upward in the span of 3-5 months. I won't listen to other guys that wants you to buy this time or in $1k because the negative sentiment is there. It should be at least going back between $7k - $10k.
with the condition that all crypto asset prices are cheap, maybe now is the right choice to invest. but that all requires high trust in market conditions in the near future there will be an increase. without trust, I think investment in the current market conditions will not be possible.
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 02:08:54 AM
I also agree with you, this is the right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin. I think Bitcoin and Altcoin have reached a low price point and the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is likely to rise again soon.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 31, 2019, 02:05:13 AM
Now I think it's a good time to buy coins, the price is still low, there's no improvement, don't delay for something good in the future, buy coins for now and immediately invest your coins, and be patient to get good results in the future
Looking for future means a long term of staying and being patients, if we can do that today's price really an attractive one to start again, the trend will change up though some bearish can still show up from time to time and bring some shake, but looking forward for future investment there still the
possibilities that market will go high again and bring back those glory days of cryptos.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 02:04:37 AM
I think it's a safe bet to invest again in crypto if it started to move upward in the span of 3-5 months. I won't listen to other guys that wants you to buy this time or in $1k because the negative sentiment is there. It should be at least going back between $7k - $10k.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 31, 2019, 01:50:06 AM
Now I think it's a good time to buy coins, the price is still low, there's no improvement, don't delay for something good in the future, buy coins for now and immediately invest your coins, and be patient to get good results in the future
if you are talking about long-term investments, now is a good time to buy, but I think that we will see cryptocurrency prices lower than now
Well we already some majority of the coins, bottoming already like bitcoin and ethereum so I don't know how much deep do the price really goes to. For me, the bottom is already in and if the price did go down, it will still close the last all-time-high, no doesn't make much different though. So we are still in the period of accumulation so yes, its a good time to buy loads of cheap coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 31, 2019, 01:47:24 AM
if you are talking about long-term investments, now is a good time to buy, but I think that we will see cryptocurrency prices lower than now
Activity: 504
January 31, 2019, 01:40:30 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 31, 2019, 01:25:29 AM
Agree, market is fell enough. Many projects are already dead, miners turn of their mining farms, small exchanges is closing (Cryptopia, Liqui). I think we are already close to change the trend.
Activity: 420
January 30, 2019, 11:42:00 PM
I am fully confident that the crypto market now provides attractive opportunities for profitable investments. Right now the perfect time comes for a bargain for Ethereum and BTC, while prices remain at a minimum. Today, these are true leaders in the crypto market, with time they will definitely restore their high positions.
Pages:
Jump to: