Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 17. (Read 24299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
January 05, 2019, 12:11:19 AM
Miner is not good for right now, I will focus at trading or investing because more profitable, what for we have mining by lower and drop price bitcoin or altcoin,
Calm down and don't panic. this is a challenge that must be dealt with well, do not rush in making decisions, so you do not lose capital. In my opinion, in the red market conditions, the most appropriate step is to buy coins that have a future, coins that have potential such as ETH and BTC.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
January 04, 2019, 11:55:27 PM
Miner is not good for right now, I will focus at trading or investing because more profitable, what for we have mining by lower and drop price bitcoin or altcoin,
Activity: 588
January 04, 2019, 11:38:56 PM
Crypto trading requires good patience and strategy. Expecting market prices to soar quickly will certainly be difficult and all require a process. Now Bitcoin and Ethereum are slowly starting to rise even though the price is still very low. But slowly starting to rise this gives hope to all of us and at times like this, we must start investing.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 04, 2019, 11:03:47 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

What if there's no profit that awaits those who buy now? like the bitcoins market price might fall further to 2000 dollars, it will be a big lost but I guess HODL is the solution to it. We shouldn't drop the price of such an altcoin. But help it to gain momentum in the market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 04, 2019, 10:59:48 PM
a lot of panics occurs either from the holder or from the miners. It is at least utilized as best as possible to get as many existing cryptos even at the cheap price. This is a condition that should be an advantage for those who resist at this time while waiting for a recovery that could happen on the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 04, 2019, 10:41:51 PM
Do not delay something good for the future, if you are able and buy it, good opportunities do not come again and again because all depends on yourself, buy and invest the coins you have for a better future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 09:50:44 PM
Yeah i agree. Price is at its very bottom, atleast that is what we believe. Things can change very quickly, because this is crypto world but i still believe that we are around at the bottom and things might go up very quickly very fast.
how can you believe in the rapid growth when we were falling all year. Fast recovery is simply not possible now.
Agree rapid recovery can not be now on the market , I think the recovery will be the same as in 2015-16 years, but to invest in a little bit of course
Correctly said, it is necessary to invest, but wisely, do not forget that the risk of another fall in prices is still there and lose some money really, do not get carried away
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
January 04, 2019, 09:23:00 PM
Always remember that bitcoin will always hit the dips no matter how huge the next bullrun might be ,now is one of the best time to keep buying
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 04, 2019, 09:00:32 PM
now is the best time, etherum has also begun to show a good increase, so start buying before finally rising to the moon, and you're sorry
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 04, 2019, 08:37:13 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I am totally agree with it. Now is the best time to buy! I am selling my appartment just to buy Ethereum and Bitcoin. I am not joking right now. I think I can provide a bright future to me with this move.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 04, 2019, 08:33:07 AM
Yeah i agree. Price is at its very bottom, atleast that is what we believe. Things can change very quickly, because this is crypto world but i still believe that we are around at the bottom and things might go up very quickly very fast.
how can you believe in the rapid growth when we were falling all year. Fast recovery is simply not possible now.
Agree rapid recovery can not be now on the market , I think the recovery will be the same as in 2015-16 years, but to invest in a little bit of course

The choices depends upon your opinion that my opinion is investing in this situation will be very good for our future because investment is always gives you your hand in the difficult situation that you are in so if you invest today then you will be get some amount in the future.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 04, 2019, 08:27:14 AM
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 03, 2019, 06:18:40 PM
Yes, the market is very weak. Investors have lost faith in cryptocurrency. Recovery will be slow.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
January 03, 2019, 06:16:44 PM
There is a threshold for every coin and there is no way a coin will plummet, that miners would want to run at los, most especially the coins that are base on proof of work.
It will be hard for a newbie in cryptocurrency, to easily know the best time to start buying, which is why some buy when they are not supposed to.
Knowledge is power and it will work for those who crave to have it.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
January 03, 2019, 04:40:55 PM
As I see it, now is a great time to buy bitcoin! or Ethereum or any of the other good cryptos. Bitcoin may even fall a little more.. better still..you will get it for less! When you consider that only between 1 and 2 percent of the world’s population know about and/or use bitcoin, and it is already sitting at $4000!! - that’s pretty amazing. It took 100 years for gold to go from $20 to $1200 an ounce… Bitcoin has only been around for over 7 years.

It's absurd that the market will grow because 1-2% of people know about Bitcoin and its price's $4k-18k right now. These facts are not connected with each other. Those people who say that don't understand the market!
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 03, 2019, 03:37:47 PM
I strongly share the opinion of the op. There is not much lower price bitcoin and ether can go, they are already gone too low and the market should start rising anytime from now. The current situation us a unique moment to really buy more of these two coin!
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 03, 2019, 03:22:44 PM
I suggest you to invest now and analyze your activity later,because there is opportunity for you to gain on this market,so don't miss it,mate!
Invest and catch this trend!

Never be in a hurry to invest. The crypto market has already shown a steady downward trend. Therefore, wait until the fall for a long time is over. And only then do the investment.
it seems like spring will soon begin. positive trends in the market have also been seen, although there are still few changes, but I am sure that the market will return in its heyday
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 03, 2019, 03:07:00 PM
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 03, 2019, 03:02:55 PM
The crypto market has full potential for a boom in the new year. This good time is near now.
I also think that now the market is strongly disposed to investment and of course you need to invest, I think now for many coins is a bullish trend
copper member
Activity: 995
January 02, 2019, 03:25:36 PM
it is not just a now or never time but an investment opportunity and the best at that as no other business can give as much returns the blockchain technology and the bitcoin in precision. No other technology promises to be as innovative as the blockchain has been over the years as it appears to have no contender in its success space.

Yes you are right. Investment in cryptocurrency gives many large profits bringing them to a new level. Many rich people have already increased their capital with cryptocurrency. And now comes a new wave.
Pages:
Jump to: